i need….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need….

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Gracie10294

Bloomin wallpaper and flooring Webkinz super fan flooring and wallpaper Jumble berry field prizes, Moon berry field prizes and sugarberry field prizes. Plmk Thanks! :) Gracie- Short for The Lord’s Grace.

Gracie, did I send the last floor to you? I have been sick and for some reason, I think I still need to send you a floor. Let me know if I do and which one you still need. ~mom~

Gracie10294

yes you sent it to me :) Hope you feel better soon I have the sinus stuff. :( It is NOT FUN being sick ugh :( -trying to feel better :) -Gracie

Hallo Gracie! I only need three more moonberries to finish my jar. Let me know which prize you would like, and we’ll see if we can work out a trade! :) ~helloprettypanda~

panda7pet

I have a jumble berry field prize what’s your UN ????

BubbleGum5

her un is the same :) Btw this is Gracie10294 right now. :) My un is gracie10294 btw :DDD

NP Gracie. LMK if you need anything else from the themes they just retired. I stocked up just in case. ~mom~

BubbleGum5

hey mom, this is gracie i need the superfan couch, tv and the chair. Do you have these do you need anything in return plmk thanks -Gracie-short for the lords amazing grace

Hi Gracie. I will send you the Bloomin walls and flooring and the Super Fan walls and flooring. ~MORHB~

BubbleGum5

ugh sorry :) Gracie said thanks mom!! :):) Sorry im her friend/sister :) -bubblegum

BubbleGum5

THANK you mom! :):)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.