I need 2 movie screens? ~FastpitchQueen27~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need 2 movie screens? ~FastpitchQueen27~

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  RoomDesigner101 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi! I have 2 Movie Screens for trade but have all the items your offering. Do you have anything else? PLMK

JEWELS

mislev wrote on 2012-08-10 at 09:06 PM

FastpitchQueen27 wrote on 2012-08-10 at 09:01 PM
      If we meet tomorrow it will need to be after some where around 11:30 (Real time) and 5:00pm (real time) because I have softball practice and then I have pitching lessons. LMK asap.

ok see u tom…..not sure about my time is the same as kinztime
      mislev

I’m getting on now if u want to trade i’m getting on now in the green zone if u want to do real quick now. Regular kinzchat.

mislev

FastpitchQueen27 wrote on 2012-08-10 at 09:01 PM

If we meet tomorrow it will need to be after some where around 11:30 (Real time) and 5:00pm (real time) because I have softball practice and then I have pitching lessons. LMK asap.

ok see u tom…..not sure about my time is the same as kinztime
      mislev

mislev wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:59 PM

FastpitchQueen27 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 07:00 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-08-09 at 02:00 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 09:24 PM
      Hi! I guess Mislev beat me to the punch! LOL! 2 screens for the stage is alot. You should throw in the pool. I know it’s a Sig. but those screens are hard to come by cause they cost so much. Just my opinion. :)
      JEWELS

i been offered sig for 1 movie screen so i don’t think im asking to much…..if you want to accept we can set up a time to meet in kinz plus otherwise you are free to look for another offer
      LMK
      thanx
      mislev

I’m on webkinz right now in the green zone if u want to trade. Add Me: Mountainburg
      Let me know if u want to go to the trading room or kinzpost.

sorry i wasn’t on ….actually i was in the emergenvcy rm..and a little out of things now so we can meet up tom…i think u r already on friends liston 1 of my accounts so i use that 1
      mislev

Srry that i didn’t post back sooner iv’e been at my grandma’s all day and had to go to the vet’s to get some medicine for our dogs and i just got home.
      Do u want to trade now? I’m in the yellow zone. I will be a tye- dye puppy named Rainbow. In regular kinzchat.

mislev

FastpitchQueen27 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 07:00 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-08-09 at 02:00 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 09:24 PM
      Hi! I guess Mislev beat me to the punch! LOL! 2 screens for the stage is alot. You should throw in the pool. I know it’s a Sig. but those screens are hard to come by cause they cost so much. Just my opinion. :)
      JEWELS

i been offered sig for 1 movie screen so i don’t think im asking to much…..if you want to accept we can set up a time to meet in kinz plus otherwise you are free to look for another offer
      LMK
      thanx
      mislev

I’m on webkinz right now in the green zone if u want to trade. Add Me: Mountainburg
      Let me know if u want to go to the trading room or kinzpost.

sorry i wasn’t on ….actually i was in the emergenvcy rm..and a little out of things now so we can meet up tom…i think u r already on friends liston 1 of my accounts so i use that 1
      mislev

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.