I NEED A NAME FOR A AQUAMARINE PUP ASAP THANKS

Home Forums Pets – Archives I NEED A NAME FOR A AQUAMARINE PUP ASAP THANKS

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cutiepie4000 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SailorMoon

Hi I really need a name for my aquamarine pup I want it to be an uncommon name and I like weird names. It is a girl too thanks.

Stealthstorm

Sailor, Marino (Marine in Spanish), Oceana, Crystal Ice, Crystallo, Gelato (Ice), Glacier, Sapphira, Zaffiro, Skye, Bluestar, Atlantis, Atlantico, Atlantic, Pacific Fire, Sunkist. That’s all I got, sorry! Be aware I used many different languages! ~Vegetarian Veterinarian

inki14

Hi again!! You replied at my naming forum(Missy’s names) but incase you haven’t been back to check yet, here they are again: Alora, Cerafina, Miralie, Circe(SEER-see), and Calypso. If you need more just ask. I start with five but always have more. Thanks!! -Missy <3

Hello Sailor Moon, :D Here are some sea/ ocean themed girl’s names with the meanings included that I found online. Some of them are uncommon and unusual names. Marella, Marilla, or Muriel , are Celtic names that all mean ” Shining Sea”. Aerwyna,Earwyna , Irvette, Irvetta, are English names that all mean ” Friend of the Sea”. Marina is another English/ Latin name that means ”of the sea”. Meri, a Finnish name that means ” Sea”. Maritza is a German name that means ” Of the Sea”. Cordelia, a Welsh name that means ” Jewel of the Sea” ( My favorite one of all. ) I picked ocean themed names because the word aquamarine comes from ” aqua marina” , which is Latin for ”water of the sea”. It has also been considered a symbol of happiness.( I read that online.) So here are some names that all mean ”happiness”. Nara ( Greek ), Luana ( Hawaiian ), Mabbina( Irish), and Leitzia ( Italian ). By the way, congratulations on your new pet! :D

Destiny,Angelica,Kiri,Kira,Aqua,ocean, Oceana,Alana,Atlantica,picifica,Argentina,Bolivia,mali,Angola.(Bleu clair(french for light blue),(Aguamarina(spanish for aquamarine), Moonshine,Moonlight,(Eclipse more for black but I thought i would ad it), bon bon, brave heart, sonata,sonatina, Arabesque,Aria,Arietta, Cappella,Lila,Chrysocolla,Beryl,Amazonite,Labradorite, Moonstone,Topaz,Sapphire,zirconia. I have lots more… tell me what you think??~Dapplegreyhorse

polkadotcc10

Traddy,Kalistin,Rene,Dally,Boomey,Boomer,Wave,Ice.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.