I NEED BIRTHSTONE PSI!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED BIRTHSTONE PSI!!!!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nata8866

Hi! I have the Sapphire Tub (Sapphire Spaniel), Emerald TV (Emerald Lab), and Amethyst Bed (Amethyst Hound). I’m more willing to trade the Sapphire Tub since it’s not one of my pet’s PSIs. I also like your shuts, what would you like for them? :-)

~nata8866

nuttybuddy

nata8866 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 08:19 PM

Hi! I have the Sapphire Tub (Sapphire Spaniel), Emerald TV (Emerald Lab), and Amethyst Bed (Amethyst Hound). I’m more willing to trade the Sapphire Tub since it’s not one of my pet’s PSIs. I also like your shuts, what would you like for them? :-)
      ~nata8866

Hi Nata :D
      How are you??? :D I was wondering if your trade doesnt work out with polarbears, can I offer on the bed? I have lots n lots of stuff :D PSI, Signature PSI, Estore PSI, possibly points….? LMK and I will keep a watch and see if you respond and/or work a trade :P
      NB

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 08:37 PM

~nata8866

Hey can I offer on the bed I offer golden glide waterslide, peek a boo pond, nutty belt, rockerz cat, or pink peacock psi

please wait and see if our trade works out b4 u offer, thanks!

-4pb-

guest112232

~nata8866

Hey can I offer on the bed I offer golden glide waterslide, peek a boo pond, nutty belt, rockerz cat, or pink peacock psi

~nata8866

i mostly need tub and tv, but kinda want the bed, also. would u like shuts and a psi of some sort 4 all three?

-4pb-

nata8866

~nata8866

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.