I need….. By Narnian100

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need….. By Narnian100

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey ya’ll havent been able to access the webkinz news for a while but I am back again and with a new updated tradeing list so if you have any of the items i need just post what you would want for them and add me at Narnian100.You can also find me in the kinzchat trading in light blue zone off and on each day with a Opal Pup named SnowBell.

CLOTHING NEEDS Vampiress Veil, Maquerade shoes,Plumpys Glasses,White Wings,Merry Melodies Hat,Golden Gown,PLUSHES Boris Plush,Ghost Pirate Plush,Rafi Plush,Stoogles Kinz Plush,Sparky Kinz Plush,Sally Cat Kinz Plush.Black Bear Plush,Corn Husk Doll,Cuddly Bear Plush,Fish King Plush,Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear,Webkinz Foundation Bear,Valentines Tubby Tummies Bear,Giant Zingoz Plush,Monkey and Monkey Dummy,PJ Collie Holiday Plush,Quizzy Holiday Plush,Plumpy Holiday Plush,Grey and Black plush Besties,Polar Bear Cub Plush,Raziel Plush,Rockerz Lion Plush, Toy Lizard Plush,White Tiger Plush,White Tiger Plush,Zum Plush, GEM CARS Topaz Gem car,Ruby Gem car,Garnet Gem car,Saphire Gem car,Amethyst Gem car,Alexandrite Gem car,GEM PSI, Pearl Pup Psi,Diamond Piano,Topaz Pup Psi,Saphire Pup Psi,Aqua Pup Psi Lamp,Emerald TV,Garnet Pup Psi, Ruby Pup Psi,ROOM DECORATIONS, Griffin Guardian Statue,Ruby Apple,Large Gem Finder Trophy,Small Gem finder trophy,Mermonkey Artifact,Webkinz Year 4 trophy,Webkinz Year 2 Trophy,Webkinz Year 1 Trophy, Alyssa Music Box,PSI Brilliant Bandit Psi,Lilac Guinea Pig Psi,Sig Pomeranian Psi,RARES,Masterfull Wardrobe,Statley Dining Chair,Egyptian Vanity,Egyptian Vanity Stool,Egyptian Throne,Egyptian Walls and Floor.SEEDS,Ossily Seeds,Marshmellow Bunny Psi Seeds,Apple Caramel Seeds,Bananna Split seeds,Doughnut Seeds,Choclate Kinzcash Coin Seeds. Thank ya’ll so much for helping me xD ~Narnian100~

GabEato

I have melody…. My user is kimmykimpossible hehehe I also know you! =)

Narnian100

Hey cruisingal you saw me in kinzchat plus and you said you have a saphire bathtub… I have a couple psi for trade. I have plumfadoodle psi,Buried bone fridge,bluffadoodle psi,Poofy poodle psi,desert oasis pond and the white poodle psi.PLMK xD

Narnian100

Hey MORHB thats sounds like a deal i will send as soon as possible. Thanks xD

I would like the neogothic chair, the bunny tv and the budgie sofa. LMK if that works. I will start sending on Tuesday. ~MORHB~

WhoKnew27

Hey a long time ago you posted on my forum! it was about the garnet and peridot gemsters (only garnet is left) I finally replied and im really quite sorry but ive been so beyond busy and i think you’ll understand lol. SO check back i left a reply so yeah thanks again bye! <3

Narnian100

Oh Hey WHoKnew27 i do need the garnet still is there anything you are looking for??

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.