i need cat by: Louieabeast

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need cat by: Louieabeast

This topic contains 68 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Louieabeast 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I will be getting cat hat soon. Have which? Also my sweet tooth is on hold and I am interested in wacky. LMK

I like wacky, could I give you Cat Shirt for it if you add?

DQ00

adama123

Whoa. Ferret that totally touched my heart. You really do care so much about us on newz. Thank you.

ferretfriend

bluestella wrote on 2012-06-17 at 05:56 PM

tigerstripe are we still trading? thx! mislev i ALREADY SENT IT i do not want to see another comment from our truly again

Bluestella,
      If you want Mislev to stop than you need to send her her items back or send her her ears. They are rightfully hers. If you don’t have the ears just Tell her!!!!! You don’t need to hide it any longer! What account did you send to if you sent at all?! If you got cheated wouldn’t you ask for your stuff back or for the item you were supposed to be trading for?! Yes You would!! Don’t you feel bad cheating people out of virtual items?!?

I’m sorry if I sound rude, but I’ve read every single one of your posts I’ve seen and I’m going to stand up for my friends. They don’t deserve to be cheated and treated like this. They were honest and send the promised items.

Report me if you want. Ban me. I don’t care. I’m not going to let my friends get cheated like this. I’ve seen enough and it is really making me angry.

ferret

Louieabeast

Louieabeast wrote on 2012-06-17 at 04:57 PM

bluestella wrote on 2012-06-17 at 04:21 PM
      scuba belt is OVER deer. charm is the same as deer. if u want my charm and scientist goggles, u have to add.

Like an estore psi??? Or big black belt

Also if you like them clubhouse or you go first or no deal (I’ve gotten cheated before)

Becky71W

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-17 at 07:03 PM

bluestella wrote on 2012-06-17 at 05:56 PM
      tigerstripe are we still trading? thx! mislev i ALREADY SENT IT i do not want to see another comment from our truly again

YES i would love to trade!! Just PLMK when you can meet me in the clubhouse, i’d really prefer that :)
      tigerstripe
      PS i’m on right now regular blue zone… i’m a plain looking rabbit named peter..

Blue not only took mislev’s stuff but SAG’s as well. Don’t be the next victim. Or just go read through other forums and see the proof for yourself.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.