i need cat by: Louieabeast

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need cat by: Louieabeast

This topic contains 68 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Louieabeast 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I will be getting cat hat soon. Have which? Also my sweet tooth is on hold and I am interested in wacky. LMK

adama123

Perfect! That is exactly what I needed for it! Add me at adama123 and 2sweet4you101!

Louie will you be on today?

Louieabeast

Louieabeast wrote on 2012-06-17 at 10:41 AM

Ok and guys I forgot to mention I already have cat feet
      Cookie~hey buddy :D I am interested (if you to my form I NEED JACK O LANTERN AND TOPAZ PSI you’ll find out how I lost my jack o lantern a few months ago) just tell me what you want
      Kool123~ IM IN!!!!!! my username is SkyFly1 and I only do it if you go first and I promise on my life that I never EVER cheat (I’ve gotten cheated 4 times)
      Adama~sorry ill only trade my witch for 2 pieces or 1 and some other really priceless clothing or whatever

Also kool, which pieces of cat are they????

Louieabeast wrote on 2012-06-17 at 10:41 AM

Cookie~hey buddy :D I am interested (if you to my form I NEED JACK O LANTERN AND TOPAZ PSI you’ll find out how I lost my jack o lantern a few months ago) just tell me what you want
      Kool123~ IM IN!!!!!! my username is SkyFly1 and I only do it if you go first and I promise on my life that I never EVER cheat (I’ve gotten cheated 4 times)
      Adama~sorry ill only trade my witch for 2 pieces or 1 and some other really priceless clothing or whatever

Okie dokie. Well can you please give me a list of clothing you have? Oh yeah if you want to trade with me at anytime I am on everday all day LOL. I will be a black lab today named Blackie. So how did you lose your hat?

Louieabeast

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.