i need cat or lion parts!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need cat or lion parts!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rockstarracer2002 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

poobearz

Do you happen to have the golden turkey psi, the golden feast table? If not can you make a list of your most recent psi or estore psi? I have extra lion pieces I can trade.

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 09:12 AM

poobearz wrote on 2012-12-02 at 06:46 PM
      Do you happen to have the golden turkey psi, the golden feast table? If not can you make a list of your most recent psi or estore psi? I have extra lion pieces I can trade.

sure! i have: bengal cat psi ( the tree bed, i forgot whats it called), and jungle cat perch, i also have rares: hand sculpted bird bath, pile of persian pillows, and anceint wading pool.

sorry i meant signature bengal cat

poobearz wrote on 2012-12-02 at 06:46 PM

sure! i have: bengal cat psi ( the tree bed, i forgot whats it called), and jungle cat perch, i also have rares: hand sculpted bird bath, pile of persian pillows, and anceint wading pool.

leopold

lilimoonlight wrote on 2012-12-02 at 07:35 PM

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:58 PM
      what I have: shuts, rock star pants, freeworld rocking pants, lion rockerz costume, and lots of deluxe clothing (I used to be deluxe) also rares, psi, and more!!!!!

Can you send me the lion rockerz costume for full cat? Thanks! PLMK!
      ~~Lili~~

i have the headband for won cat piece…..

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:58 PM

what I have: shuts, rock star pants, freeworld rocking pants, lion rockerz costume, and lots of deluxe clothing (I used to be deluxe) also rares, psi, and more!!!!!

Can you send me the lion rockerz costume for full cat? Thanks! PLMK!

~~Lili~~

poobearz

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.