i need cat or lion parts!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need cat or lion parts!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rockstarracer2002 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

poobearz

Do you happen to have the golden turkey psi, the golden feast table? If not can you make a list of your most recent psi or estore psi? I have extra lion pieces I can trade.

nutty_buddy

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-03 at 09:39 AM

lilimoonlight wrote on 2012-12-02 at 07:35 PM

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:58 PM
      what I have: shuts, rock star pants, freeworld rocking pants, lion rockerz costume, and lots of deluxe clothing (I used to be deluxe) also rares, psi, and more!!!!!

Can you send me the lion rockerz costume for full cat? Thanks! PLMK!
      ~~Lili~~

Yes, but only if you send first, as i have never seen you trade with anyone. I have traded with NB, wildfire, fudgey vanilla, AIW, and kittensrule (though KR hasn’t been on in a while) via kinzpost, and they can all vouch for me saying i’m honest when it comes to trading through KP so you have nothing to worry about :) What’s your username?
      ~AQUA

I will definitely vouch for aqua as being a fair trader who always sends her items!!! :D

NB

brumuda

Hi I have the lion pants can you list what psi you have? thanks!

poobearz

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 09:12 AM

poobearz wrote on 2012-12-02 at 06:46 PM
      Do you happen to have the golden turkey psi, the golden feast table? If not can you make a list of your most recent psi or estore psi? I have extra lion pieces I can trade.

sure! i have: bengal cat psi ( the tree bed, i forgot whats it called), and jungle cat perch, i also have rares: hand sculpted bird bath, pile of persian pillows, and anceint wading pool.

I don’t think I have the cozy canopy bengal bed yet. I would be interested in that one. What would piece(s) would you want for it?

lilimoonlight wrote on 2012-12-02 at 07:35 PM

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:58 PM
      what I have: shuts, rock star pants, freeworld rocking pants, lion rockerz costume, and lots of deluxe clothing (I used to be deluxe) also rares, psi, and more!!!!!

Can you send me the lion rockerz costume for full cat? Thanks! PLMK!
      ~~Lili~~

Yes, but only if you send first, as i have never seen you trade with anyone. I have traded with NB, wildfire, fudgey vanilla, AIW, and kittensrule (though KR hasn’t been on in a while) via kinzpost, and they can all vouch for me saying i’m honest when it comes to trading through KP so you have nothing to worry about :) What’s your username?
      ~AQUA

AND I have rockerz lion psi (the sparkle thing….. i forgot what it called too

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.