i need clothes by smoky01

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need clothes by smoky01

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

thorobreed

i have charm and plumply

cece945

smoky01 wrote on 2012-07-21 at 10:50 AM

hey guys it smoky01, I need full green swim, scuba belt, cat maple leaf sweater and a few items like: refreshing oasis and underpass hideaway. I have white ears, psi, rare egyptian, halloween stuff, cheeky cat dicekinz pack, valued and plenty more so just post and tell me if you get any of this stuff

Hi I have swim bottoms :)

dollar123

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-21 at 01:44 PM

hey guys it smoky01, I need full green swim, scuba belt, cat maple leaf sweater and a few items like: refreshing oasis and underpass hideaway. I have white ears, psi, rare egyptian, halloween stuff, cheeky cat dicekinz pack, valued and plenty more so just post and tell me if you get any of this stuff

Hi! I have cat feet and the shirt. I will be getting the full costume soon from yingx. Do you need anything else?

hi what will you need for full cat…..i have plumpy gem car and golden gorilla slide…let me know if you are interested…….

I have Full Green Swim, do you have Full Jingle Elf?

DQ00

Hi! I have cat feet and the shirt. I will be getting the full costume soon from yingx. Do you need anything else?

thorobreed

i have charm and plumply

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.