i need estore points!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need estore points!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dancer99

i need about 16000> i have lots of amazing clothing and psi. I also have estore pet foods and psi. I have rockerz clothing too. plmk!!!

Hi Dancer. I have some estore points. What Rockerz clothes and what PSI do you have?

dancer99

im sorry, but i dont have any older estore dresses…. ut heres what i do have :) Samurai helmet
      Elegant equestrian helmet
      Deluxe headdress
      X-ray glasses
      Rose party dress
      Polka dot laundry hampers
      Whimsical wonderland flooring
      Railway dreams bed
      Sloping summit chair
      Clown car
      Classic gaming room flooring
      Elephant fountain
      ( if you would like to know more items, I can list a few more)
      ~dancer

Ok. I am sending you 15000 points for the Samurai Helmet now.

Ok my dear!!! 15000 points sent to your greyhound account. Please let me know that you did recieve the points. You are the greatest!! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!!!

Dancer – Ok, I am getting worried about you. Are you ok???? I sent you the 15000 points for the Samarai Helmet, but I have not received it yet. Also, I am saving you about 10000 more points if you still need some. I am interested in your Rose Party dress and Deluxe headdress. Let me hear from you girlfriend!!!! I miss you. :)

They had another sale on estore points, so let me hear from you!!! I have like, 50000. No kidding. :)

dancer99

ok, ill let you know what i have

Dancer – please let me know if you have any of the older deluxe dresses. I am saving you some extra points. They had some on sale…. I would rather send them to you than anyone else!!

Ok Miss Dancer!! I have about 10000 of those points you need. Let me know what you have for 10K. Okay??

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.