i need estore points!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need estore points!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dancer99

i need about 16000> i have lots of amazing clothing and psi. I also have estore pet foods and psi. I have rockerz clothing too. plmk!!!

sisterleah!! I really need estore points too!! If you dont mind may I offer? I have deluxe dresses full rockerz monkey tons of clothes and signature psi LMK :)

puppyluver – I am interested in your full rockerz monkey. What would you need for that?? I still have estore points!! Just Let Me Know what you need and we will make a deal. :)

cutieny2008

Hi again, and thanks for the trade. Would you be interested in the retired blue lava lamp? If not, that’s alright. Just lmk. :)

cutieny2008

Would you trade for a Kaleidoscope Skirt? I’m not sure if I’ll trade it, though. Also have True Luv Wishing Well, if you want that. I also have Rock Star boots. PLMK! :D

@ sisterleah! I have a question for u. When u give people eStore points, how do u do that? I know that u transfer them but where is the transfer button?

Hay Love Webkinz – I am sorry to say, you have to have a GANZ estore account, and you buy your points with a credit or debit card. Then, you can transfer them to anyone you want. I have a debit card. I wish webkinz would allow us to transfer them from WW accounts, but that is not an option yet.

Miss Dancer, I sent 15000 for the Samaria Helmet and I have not recieved it yet. Did you get your points??? Also, If you need some more, I am saving you some additional points. I would like your deluxe headdress and the rose party dress. Just let me know what you need for them K??? See you soon!!!

cutieny2008

Hi, @sisterleah1965. I have Rainbow Hat (Feb 2010) and Halloween Headpiece (2009). I’ll most likely only trade one of them, since they are both early Deluxe, I need a good offer of points. (I just want to buy the Love Puffin package — so cute, and I really want an eStore pet.) ;) PLMK!

Hey cutieny2008 – wow. Yes, I am definately interested in your rainbow hat! I will offer 10000 points for it. Will need your ww username before I can send. Please let me know if this will work for you.

cutieny2008

Hi! I would love to trade with you! But…um, I don’t have a Ganz eStore account. Will it still work? I have no idea how to work this stuff, I’ve never used the eStore before! XD Thanks. My username is same as here. I know that you’re already offering a LOT, but do you think you could push just a bit more? I need 12,500 to get a pet; I have no other points. I have some vogue vampire, full explorer, Emerald Eye Pyramid, Sparkle’s Tiara, Signature Sofa, Far North Sleigh…I can add something for the extra points if I need to. Would that work? Thanks so much for even considering. I hope to work out this trade with you. :D

Sure, yes, I will do enough for a pet! I will send 12500 to cutieny2008. All you need to do is send the items via kinzpost to my ww account. My username is also the same. sisterleah1965. I will go ahead and send the points first. I am very fair and very trusting. I think the far north sleigh would be great, or any other item you would like to add. I am so happy to get the rainbow hat!!!!! I will friend you and send now. Just accept my friend request and send. Very simple. Thank you sooo much for offering the RB hat!!!!! Leah

cutieny2008

Thank you SO much for the trade, first time even having points…lol Idk, I just felt like I had so many choices, so many more things I could get. Thank you for the trust, there seems to be a lot of it on these wonderful forums. I already sent the RB hat and the sleigh, I hope you enjoy your items! (I already adopted the Love Puffin, I did it as soon as I saw the points on my account. Her name’s Sugarfrost!) Again, thank you. I hope to trade with you again in the future!!

cutieny2008

Oh! I MAY have a Rose Party dress for trade, I just got it in the trading room (along with a Deluxe Golden Gown) and I might trade it. :D Could you give me an offer? I kind of like it…

sisterleah heres just a brief list of clothes that I have…………. cute blouse, butterfly antenae, bunny hoodie bottoms, bunny hoodie top, leopard tank, ballerina costume, glittering evening gown, full santa, full rockerz monkey, rockerz cow shoes PLMK I have more :)

Dancer. Did you get all the points you were needing?? If no, I am interested in your deluxe headdress and your rose party dress…. JLMK!!! BFF, Leah

Hi leah! I’m you enjoyed everything. Do you have any points left? I need about 4,000. I can offer the Queen of Hearts dress, which is this months deluxe or something else. Just LMK! DQ00

Hey DQ, yes, I am interested. Thanks for finding me! I posted on your forum and will send you 4000 for the new dress. I hope you can get your first pet now!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.