i need estore points!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need estore points!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dancer99

i need about 16000> i have lots of amazing clothing and psi. I also have estore pet foods and psi. I have rockerz clothing too. plmk!!!

SISTERLEAH- (You can call me AIW, its easier lol) I will have to check what all I have…I know I have at least the Ice Queen Robes, X-Ray Glasses, and Majestic Monocle from around that time. I think I have more, just have to go through storage. Pretty sure I have the Lucky Leprechaun Hat somewhere, but wouldn’t swear to it. I have the retired Purple Tee if you need. I’ll look and see what else in a bit. Thanks!

dancer99

hey leah sorry…..yes im sending the hat. i am interested in the other points i can send the other things later! thanks girl!

I just traded the main stage mic but i got a High Heel piano that is for trade.

sisterleah~ I have the full rockerz monkey and the rockerz cow shoes LMK :)

Ok puppyluver. Would you take 12500 for the full rockers money outfit?? My username is the same, sisterleah1965. just let me know if that would be enough and what your ww username is. okay??? Thanks!!

Oh and my user name is, dfhgkhdjkfghkdjf

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.