i need estore points!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need estore points!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

dancer99

i need about 16000> i have lots of amazing clothing and psi. I also have estore pet foods and psi. I have rockerz clothing too. plmk!!!

dancer99

hey guys! im still looking and have lots for trade :)

Anyone have points for trade?

dancer99

hey leah, did you get your helmet? and i am interested very, in pints still. im working on getting awesome stuff. ill give you a list, and talk soon! bff ~dancer

SISTERLEAH- Okay, so after a brief search I also unearthed the following: Sunflower Bonnet, Paint Can Cap, Shimmering Silver Dress, retired Purple Paw Belt, Pink Bow Belt, Red Dotty Party Dress, Polo Dress, Red Santa Suit Jacket, and Charm Dress. I know most of those aren’t deluxe, but wanted to give you a wider choice range if you found anything of interest. LMK if you see anything you like and, if not, then I can always dig up some more items. Thanks!

Oh, and forgot to mention the Neo Gothic Dress as well.

cutieny2008

Hi, AIW. Just wondering what you’d want for Sunflower Bonnet. I have points, but not an eStore account, so I think I have maybe another Deluxe monthly and a few PSIs to trade if you might add. JLMK! :)

Hi Cutie. No worries on the points. :) Provided that Leah isn’t interested in the Bonnet, I’d be happy to try and work something out for it. What PSI and/or other Deluxe clothes do you have? LMK, thanks.

Hi Sisterleah, how are you? I am so glad everything worked out, if you still want the Queen of Hearts dress, I can let you know when it will tradeable. I dont know if the Birthday Cake Hat is that old, but if you need it, I would gladly trade it for points. I also have the retired KinzClothes Nefertiti Dress, if you want that, but I would need more than 4,000 points for it, since it’s so old and hard to find. DQ00

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.