i need full retired elf!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need full retired elf!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thorobreed 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-21 at 10:01 AM

hey i really need full retired elf i offer charm because last night a girl offered me full elf and she was willing to trade for my charm and i turnned it down but now im really sad so can you help me out????

full elf for charm was a super very good offer if you see her again i think you should trade

kbk100

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-21 at 11:36 AM

i see her allot she is on right now because she one of my people on my friends list but she does not want to trade for charm she says i need to add!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awes to bad well good luck finding elf!!!!!

thorobreed

ok i just looked it up on the kinzapedia thing and its worth way more then full elf look for yourself if you dont believe me

Hi there! I think Charm is worth about one piece of Jingle Elf at most. Maybe you can add to your Plumpy’s Glasses for the other piece of Elf? Just a suggestion, hope you get your Elf pieces! :D

thorobreed

i see her allot she is on right now because she one of my people on my friends list but she does not want to trade for charm she says i need to add!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kbk100

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-21 at 10:01 AM

hey i really need full retired elf i offer charm because last night a girl offered me full elf and she was willing to trade for my charm and i turnned it down but now im really sad so can you help me out????

full elf for charm was a super very good offer if you see her again i think you should trade

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.