I need help naming my webkinz mouse!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives I need help naming my webkinz mouse!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  KinzKollecter 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I ordered a webkinz mouse and it will be coming between September 14th to October 1st. I want a name before that time. It is a girl mouse. The only thing I ask is that please and i mean PLEASE no people names. Otherwise, I need names!
    </p>

Try Pipsqueak

I made my decision. I will name her Annabelle and I am going to ask for a webkinz lilac Guinea pig and name her pipsqueak. And I am gonna get a regular guinea pig and it will be a boy. This forum will be open to anyone who needs a name for a rodent webkinz.

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 03:17 AM

Here are some cute girl names for your mouse~
      Twinkle
      Tessa
      Tiara
      Poppy
      Lily
      Milly
      Maisy
      Rosie (my puppy’s name) :)
      Daisy
      Molly
      Mitzi
      Tinkerbell
      Bella
      Ellie
      Angel
      Berry
      Pixie
      Lalia
      Lucy
      Buttons
      Nibbles
      Whiskers
      Squeak
      Hope you like, and let us know when you decide on a name!! :)
      ~iā™„animals1~

Hmm, I like Lucy. I am also thinking about Annabelle.

mamaeukey1 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 11:53 PM

well personally I would go with either Minnie or Mickey Just to pay homage. to the reason we can play webkins today. the man who first brought animast to life. or some play on walt or disney. like lay the letters out and come up with atotally original first and last name. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

oh! i have some good 1s! here ya go! cheese cake , sonic cheese boom , cream cheese , muffin , [ o, i'm starting to get hungry !] fondu [ melted cheese , in france ! ] cheese nip , cheese-it , that’s it hope i could help ! ^-^ ~gummy

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-14 at 04:22 PM

ndnmoon wrote on 2012-09-13 at 07:15 AM
      My very first Webkinz was the mouse and she is still my favorite! Mine is named Pip Squeak. some other names I considered:
      Scurry
      Scampers
      Whiskers
      Mouseline

And I kinda like Pipsqueak. And I am also thinking about the names annabelle and Lucy.

aww annabelle is so cute for a mouse!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.