I need help with clothes and food recipes! please help me!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives I need help with clothes and food recipes! please help me!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bgos 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

anyone have any recipes? I need some clothes recipes and it will be helpful if anyone posts recipes for a blender! Thank you! If anyone wants to be my friend on webkinz add erinsoccerstar.

I see anyone hasn’t posted for a long time but anyone know neon tutu, super funky hoodie, or far north sweater or emerald ski jacket? :)

hannahsox

Has anyone ever heard of Nebulumyum?(It’s a food recipe)

Elizabeh

Have garnered a recipe for NEBULUMYUM, but haven’t tried it yet. Mix at your own risk! Here it is: Galactic Gumball / Syzyglorbit / Unidentified Frying Omelet

hannahsox

OK! Macdoodles is made on the Super Chef Stove, but it is unsolved. Sorry. ~hannahsox~

hannahsox

Flanneur vasserfreezen is made on the stove with BREAD+BOTTLED WATER+POPSICLE! It costs a total of 15 KC & gives your pet 9 hunger boost, 6 health boost, & 5 happiness boost!

Elizabeh

Thanks, Hannasox, that’s great. Do you know any of the following recipes? MACDOODLES ROASTED ROYALLIARIO BRISKED TRIFLEDOR FLANPYRE OASTWHISTLE(WISLE?) not sure of spelling KNOTTY NUMNUMS ORBISHIMMERS Please tell!! And, like you, I also want to know the emerald jacket recipe!!!

hannahsox

Oastewisle Ovaland is unsolved, but it is made on the Megastove. It looks like there’s an unbroken egg yolk in it. ~hannahsox~

hannahsox

Flanpyre is also unsolved and made on the Mega stove. Sorry. Oh & come visit my new forum I Know Lots Of Recipes! Please Click Here! THNX! ~hannahsox~

hannahsox

Brisked Triflador is also unsolved. Sorry, ~hannahsox~

hannahsox

Knotty Numnums is made on the mega stove, but unsolved. Sorry, ~hannahsox~

hannahsox

FLANNEUR VASSEFREEZEN is made with Bread + Bottled Water + Popsicle on the Stove.It gives your pet 6 health boost, 9 hunger boost, and 5 happiness boost!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.