I need Medieval Items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need Medieval Items

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

1467uryw

Hello people i need some medieval items to finish my medieval room I need any medieval items you have, I will trade you or kinzpost you, whatever you want. And the item i need the most is the promo White knight armor. my username is 1467uryw Thank You :)

forest85

Hey! I have a bed, dresser, 2 dining tables, wall paper, rug, trophy stands, and tapestry that I will trade for Egyptian stuff. PLMK if you would like to trade.

1467uryw

sorry just traded my Egyptian items, is there anything thing else i could trade you for? please

Hey there 1467uryw it might be easier to list what all you still need. ~MORHB~

I’m willing to trade the midevil side table for exclusive items or superbeds

1467uryw

just the side table for exclusives or superbeds, the side table isn’t even a rare

candycanej

I have lots of midevil items. What are you willing to trade?

1467uryw

i got lots of holiday items, some Egyptian items, exclusives, lots of recipe foods, emperor dragon timeless treasure tv, touring vans, ruby gemlamp, pretzel window, moon rovers, and so much more. thank you for your time and please respond. :)

inki14

I have the bed and I think a few more medieval rares if you need those. -Missy

1467uryw

i definitely need the bed and any others, im willing to trade, what do you want?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.