I NEED NEW PSI AND NEW PROMO

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED NEW PSI AND NEW PROMO

This topic contains 390 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

puppycujo wrote on 2012-07-14 at 01:16 PM

I need new psi within the past two months and new promo. I have TONS to offer so please state what you have and what you are looking for. Thank you!

I am going to get the Alpaca or the Sabrtooth Tiger pet. I might trade the PSI.

puppycujo

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-07-29 at 08:52 AM

Hi there Puppy! Long time no see. Hope you’re doing well. I was wondering whether or not you needed the Rockerz Lion PSI? PLMK either way, thx. ~WW

Hey WW! Which one is the rockerz lion psi again? Thanks and nice to see you!

WackyWebber

Hi there Puppy! Long time no see. Hope you’re doing well. I was wondering whether or not you needed the Rockerz Lion PSI? PLMK either way, thx. ~WW

$tarryNight

If anyone wants a shirt from the elephant costume, come to my forum, Elephant Costume Shirt for Trade

puppycujo

petalpal wrote on 2012-07-28 at 04:57 PM

I need new psi within the past two months and new promo. I have TONS to offer so please state what you have and what you are looking for. Thank you!

yeah know you shouldn’t ask people to trade their special items if your want new psi and promo get them yourself cause once i made a big mistake i sold one of my precious items and guess what it was worth alot so i should’ve kept it and plus what happend to the other stuff anyway?

What do you mean? This is TRADING, trading is different then selling in the wshop, people trade for what they want usually precious items for other precious items..

puppycujo

FallingSkiesFan427 wrote on 2012-07-28 at 04:00 PM

i have princess cloak from mirror mirror promo.it’s from like march.not very new.just thought you might be interested.please let me know!thanks :) -FSF427

Sorry I don’t need that at the moment thanks though :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.