I Need Rare Seeds!!!~chillylily

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Need Rare Seeds!!!~chillylily

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

I need rare seeds!!! I’ll post my trade list after this forum loads!

chillylily

The Marshmalow seeds are PSI, Timetravelingchick. Which of my items are you interested in?

Good luck !

is Marshmellow seeds rare? ill trade for a cheep price..

chillylily

Any rare seeds. Banana Split, Donut, Candy Cane, Marshmallow, etc. I listed the stuff I’d be willing to trade above but I have 2 more items to add to that list: Medieval Dining Chair and Principle’s Office Desk.

chillylily

Here’s my trade list: Arte’s Clock Flower Power Wind Turbine Wooden Grandfather Clock Tasty Treat Cart Festive Fountain Play Pen Trampoline Webkinz Day Year 6, 7, and 8 Trophies Neo Gothic TV, Couch, Table, Fire Place, Dresser, and Wardrobe 2 Entitled Tapestries Exalted Armoire Her Serene Highness Sofa 2012 Touring Van Touring Van Soft Landing Hay Wagon Bed 2 Planting Flower Patch Sofas 2 Rice Paper Dividers Ganz World Couch Emerald Treasure Chest Blooming Tree Spring Flower Chair 2 Boomin Green Chairs Halloween Costumes and some clothes. If you want clothes then let me know and I’ll post my list of clothes for trade.

JAZZY41ONE

Which rare seeds are you looking for? What are you willing to trade?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.