I need Rock Jacket and Hula Flowered Top!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need Rock Jacket and Hula Flowered Top!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>PLMK If you have either! Thanks! -ferretfriend :)
    </p>

winnie1120

FF what is your user name? I want to send the the Toy Chest you wanted. LMK! :-)

ferretfriend

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-10-17 at 11:26 AM

Ferret, I’ll just send you the Sea Cap’n Belt and top. As you probably suspected, I was only trying to trade for the hula top for you anyway.
      BIG problem, though, right now I can’t get to the KinzPost Office.
      I was able to play with the map earlier, and put it there from my dock, but now it’s gone from map and dock both, and the edit button is gone from the map.
      I’m sure they’ll fix it quickly, and I’ll send you some trading stuff as soon as I can.

No! Don’t! I don’t deserve anything! No! Wait! Stop! Don’t! What do you expect me to trade them for? AH!

ferret

PS I still owe you that story. . . I’ll try posting again ;)

Ailuropoda

Ferret, I’ll just send you the Sea Cap’n Belt and top. As you probably suspected, I was only trying to trade for the hula top for you anyway.
      BIG problem, though, right now I can’t get to the KinzPost Office.
      I was able to play with the map earlier, and put it there from my dock, but now it’s gone from map and dock both, and the edit button is gone from the map.
      I’m sure they’ll fix it quickly, and I’ll send you some trading stuff as soon as I can.

ferretfriend

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 07:38 PM

Hey ferret, I have hula top. Offer? And I think sag traded hers… Idk
      ~~Cassie

Fluff,

I also have a log lodge pool I might trade. . .

ferretfriend

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-10-17 at 11:00 AM

Fluffy Silly, If the deal with SAG doesn’t go through, what would you like for your hula top? I have Sea Cap’n Belt, and Sailor Top (not the Blouse). Unless you’re looking for something else? PLMK. (I promise that Ferret won’t mind if I trade for the hula top on this forum, LOL.)

Uh-oh. Is that good or bad? lol.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.