I need Rock Jacket and Hula Flowered Top!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need Rock Jacket and Hula Flowered Top!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>PLMK If you have either! Thanks! -ferretfriend :)
    </p>

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-10-17 at 11:00 AM

Fluffy Silly, If the deal with SAG doesn’t go through, what would you like for your hula top? I have Sea Cap’n Belt, and Sailor Top (not the Blouse). Unless you’re looking for something else? PLMK. (I promise that Ferret won’t mind if I trade for the hula top on this forum, LOL.)

Oh my gosh I am soo sorry I haven’t been on in a while…
      wait, scratch that. I AM glad I haven’t been on in a while, that’s not even close to a fair trade lol.
      And can’t you still use that little kinzpost button near message center? I think it’s still there… not sure lol

Ferret- sorry I don’t really need those :(
      I can just post it to you though, I don’t really need it cuz I think I’m trading the rest of the costume for rockerz pieces I need…

oh, btw, do you have these rockerz pieces…?
      Papillon glasses and boots(?)
      lion jacket
      any of the new group of rockerz (I’ll never get these lol)
      bulldog pants and shirt
      monkey shirt
      puppy jacket and shoes

lmk :)

~~Cassie

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-10-17 at 10:18 AM

Schnauzers Are Great, do you still have your hula top, and want to trade it for a Sea Cap’n Belt?

Sorry I traded the top and I got full captin.

ferretfriend

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-10-17 at 03:03 PM

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-10-17 at 02:26 PM
      Ferret, this is attempt #3 at a post. Don’t send anything, those were all extras I had. I don’t need anything. Really. Enjoy trading :)
      Pookie! thanks for all the stuff, I’m starting to forget what I’ve sent and what I haven’t. So if I send the same thing twice (or worse, send back an item you sent me!) please just chalk it up to senility :)

You’re very welcome, thank you for all that you’ve sent as well! Haha, no worries, I really don’t mind. I also forget sometimes so please forgive me if I do the same things you talked about. But really, if there’s anything you’re desirous of PLMK. I’ll do my best to try and find it. I’m glad I found you on the forums so I could say thank you so much for everything! Its so nice to find someone such as yourself on here. (: ~WW

Yeah, Really. If there is ANYTHING I will look high and low far and wide to the ends of the earth for it! I can’t believe those were extras. You have so much! What do you NOT have? Maybe I can find that. ;)

Wacky, Thanks, But You don’t have to. :) Its really nice you’re on the forums again. We all miss you when you take breaks! ;)

WackyWebber

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-10-17 at 02:26 PM

Ferret, this is attempt #3 at a post. Don’t send anything, those were all extras I had. I don’t need anything. Really. Enjoy trading :)
      Pookie! thanks for all the stuff, I’m starting to forget what I’ve sent and what I haven’t. So if I send the same thing twice (or worse, send back an item you sent me!) please just chalk it up to senility :)

You’re very welcome, thank you for all that you’ve sent as well! Haha, no worries, I really don’t mind. I also forget sometimes so please forgive me if I do the same things you talked about. But really, if there’s anything you’re desirous of PLMK. I’ll do my best to try and find it. I’m glad I found you on the forums so I could say thank you so much for everything! Its so nice to find someone such as yourself on here. (: ~WW

Ailuropoda

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.