I need Rockerz Pappillon Shoes ASAP!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need Rockerz Pappillon Shoes ASAP!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey Everyone I need those shoes soooooo bad so if ya’ll have them pleaz post a small list of what you want for them…. Thanks!!!!

forest85

I was the raccoon with the wardrobe that was telling you that you are a great friend. I still don’t know what I want. maybe you should just make an offer.

Narnian100

Oh that was you!?! Lolz!! sorry didnt know !!! Well hmmm since you dont have shuts i will trade my extra pair for the wardrobe… Sound good? PLMK:D

forest85

hey Narnia, I was wondering how long it would take you to trade with me in the TR. ive seen you and your friend in the rooms before but didn’t know it was you. do you still want the wardrobe? I felt really left out. I was the only one without the funny glasses. what are they called? forest85

Narnian100

Oh Forest hey you were in the trading room? srry i didnt see you there.. Yah i need that wardrobe really bad … Oh bother i am so sorry you felt left out plz tell me who you are if you ever see me in the trading rooms .What do you mean by funny glasses? are you talking about shuts?So what do you want for your wardrobe? PLMK:D

Narnian100

Hey guys thanks for trying to help me I just finally got them today!! YAY!!!!

Narnian, hi there! I wanted to tell you that i’m throwing a party and I want you to come! I just need to know what time would work for you and other people i’m inviting. PLMK! Alpine, i’m inviting you to my party too! Is there a good time when you can comeover? PLMK! ~Be the fudge

Narnian100

Hey alpine i got the shoes a while back thanks for trying to help me and you know we saw each other in the trading room a couple days ago and my bf and i were having fun together and he didn’t know you so he was kinda rude srry about that… and Hey Fudge saw the invite i think i will be able to come tonight at 7:30 as planned so cya there!

Like I said before I have the shoes, I had everything on your other list i’m free to offers :)

Sorry I kept ditching you Narnian my computer kept logging me out :p

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.