I Need Sail Clothing!!!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Need Sail Clothing!!!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 71 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Windfola 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ah! I didn;t know it posted! Yay! Here is what I can offer for sail clothes……

Jingle Elf Hat (175,000 to 225,000)
    Jingle Elf Shoes (175,000 to 225,000)
    Emotion Jeans ( I think it is worth 50,000 to 60,000)
    Cat Hat (I don;t think I know the value. And I don;t know if I want to trade it)
    And I might have some more clothes.

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:06 PM

Well I think that elf still is worth more then the top. i do have sail captins trousers. and add me my user is paperdog1234. I am a schnauzer named Puddles. I will be in the blue zone in KC.

I could add like a Red Football Jersey or a WackyER Zingoz piece or somethin’. I don’t really need the Sail Captain Trousers though. Would you do Full Elf for Sail Blouse + Cheeseburger? I’ll get on Webkinz here in a second.

Well I think that elf still is worth more then the top. i do have sail captins trousers. and add me my user is paperdog1234. I am a schnauzer named Puddles. I will be in the blue zone in KC.

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-10 at 06:50 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-10 at 06:43 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-10 at 06:35 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-10 at 06:29 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-10 at 06:25 PM
      Hey, SAG! I would trade my Sailor Blouse for your Elf Hat or Emotion Jeans. LMK. :D

If you and sag don’t trade I can offer um tons for it

Guest- Sorry but I think I am going to trade her.
      DE- Um… Wait is it the girls top? Oh I might do elf hat but you might have to add because elf has a large value. Adama said the DRESS is worth wacky so I guess that that shirt would be worth wacky. Do you have any other priceless u could add? I will ask how much it is worth.

Yeah, it’s the girls top. It looks a lot like the dress, just without the skirt part. XD I dunno if I would add any priceless though, considering I’m sort of short on priceless lolol. Would you consider doing Emo Jeans for the blouse or no? :)

i don’t want to trade emo for the top. Sorry. But Good news! Blahblah says that he/she should have an elf hat on his/her account! So I guess u don;t have to add! Wait! Do you still have burger?

Yaaaay! That’s great! I’ll trade ya the blouse for the hat? And yes, I still have burger. I’d trade it for the Elf Shoes or Emo Jeans if you wanted. xD

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-10 at 06:43 PM

Hey, SAG! I would trade my Sailor Blouse for your Elf Hat or Emotion Jeans. LMK. :D

DE- Um… Wait is it the girls top? Oh I might do elf hat but you might have to add because elf has a large value. Adama said the DRESS is worth wacky so I guess that that shirt would be worth wacky. Do you have any other priceless u could add? I will ask how much it is worth.

Yeah, it’s the girls top. It looks a lot like the dress, just without the skirt part. XD I dunno if I would add any priceless though, considering I’m sort of short on priceless lolol. Would you consider doing Emo Jeans for the blouse or no? :)

i don’t want to trade emo for the top. Sorry. But Good news! Blahblah says that he/she should have an elf hat on his/her account! So I guess u don;t have to add! Wait! Do you still have burger?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.