I Need Sail Clothing!!!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Need Sail Clothing!!!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 71 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Windfola 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ah! I didn;t know it posted! Yay! Here is what I can offer for sail clothes……

Jingle Elf Hat (175,000 to 225,000)
    Jingle Elf Shoes (175,000 to 225,000)
    Emotion Jeans ( I think it is worth 50,000 to 60,000)
    Cat Hat (I don;t think I know the value. And I don;t know if I want to trade it)
    And I might have some more clothes.

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:45 PM

Okay, so you just want to do the blouse for the hat then? I\’m really not all that interested in adding that much. :)

Okay… What is your UN? Add me my user is paperdog1234. I am still the same pet in light blue KC. Could you add something small?

Okay, so you just want to do the blouse for the hat then? I\’m really not all that interested in adding that much. :)

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:30 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:20 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:12 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:06 PM
      Well I think that elf still is worth more then the top. i do have sail captins trousers. and add me my user is paperdog1234. I am a schnauzer named Puddles. I will be in the blue zone in KC.

I could add like a Red Football Jersey or a WackyER Zingoz piece or somethin’. I don’t really need the Sail Captain Trousers though. Would you do Full Elf for Sail Blouse + Cheeseburger? I’ll get on Webkinz here in a second.

Sorry I wouldn;t add in elf shoes. If I did then it would be worth WAY more. 450,000. I think that would be how much it would be worth. Could I do elf shoes?

I sort of just need the hat.. Do you have any other priceless stuff for trade? Possibly Swirl or Charm? And what would you trade Emo Jeans for?

Today I did have swirl but I traded it for elf shoes. I would trade emo for any other sail clothes or MAYBE cat pieces.

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-10 at 07:20 PM

Well I think that elf still is worth more then the top. i do have sail captins trousers. and add me my user is paperdog1234. I am a schnauzer named Puddles. I will be in the blue zone in KC.

I could add like a Red Football Jersey or a WackyER Zingoz piece or somethin’. I don’t really need the Sail Captain Trousers though. Would you do Full Elf for Sail Blouse + Cheeseburger? I’ll get on Webkinz here in a second.

Sorry I wouldn;t add in elf shoes. If I did then it would be worth WAY more. 450,000. I think that would be how much it would be worth. Could I do elf shoes?

I sort of just need the hat.. Do you have any other priceless stuff for trade? Possibly Swirl or Charm? And what would you trade Emo Jeans for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.