I Need The Webkinz Crown of Wonder!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Need The Webkinz Crown of Wonder!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

imSanta

PLMK if you have…. I need it for a friend. thanks :D

webkin200149

I have like 3 so I will send one to you. (at no cost) ;) add me: webkin200149

lucky! lol :0 :)

imSanta

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u add me? my UN is budgie202 :D

imSanta

i think we r already added !!!! my UN is budgie202. thx sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

dancer99

i have it!!!! lol XD ~dancer

ladygaudiel

Hi thanks for accepting my friend request. its called the festive feast place setting from last year. do you also have anything from the past countdowns? or other Christmas items? PLMK ~gaudi.

imSanta

Hiya!!! im already getting the crown of wonder from someone but I will send u the place settings ( i have 2) for free and any other Christmas stuff i can find :D

crissy135

I think I have a holiday place setting do you want it? If so, friend me and I will gift it to you:) I don’t need it as I don’t have really any holiday stuff

imSanta

i think i do but I will have to check my account. :D In the meantime is there anything else u need for it?

ladygaudiel

i have one. i keep forgetting to add you. sorry about that. do you still have the ms birdy countdown place settings? PLMK ~gaudi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.