I need these items…….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need these items…….

This topic contains 110 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:22 PM

Hey! Thanks for coming to my forum! I need cat and dog PSI! Signature estore and regular! JLMK if you have some and which and I will post a list!!

Hiya! I have the paw print fire place and white poodle psi. LMK if u r interested. thanks, ~mortonhippo~

Hey! Thanks for coming to my forum! I need cat and dog PSI! Signature estore and regular! JLMK if you have some and which and I will post a list!!

Hi FF! I have a lot of dog and cat psi. Can we do clothing for some of them?

Rag doll (EXTREAMLY PICKY)
      Peppermint puppy
      Coco lab
      Black lab
      Yellow lab
      Chocolate lab
      Pink punch cheeky dog
      Scottish terrier
      Harmony puppy and A LOT MORE.

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:11 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-06-30 at 08:37 PM
      Hey, ferret. I’ve got a Cocoa Basket Bed, a Frozen Pond, and a Bow Wow Bone Tree if you need any of those. Plase let me know!

LOTH
      I am not trying to take a trade LOL not by any means lol, I just have to ask what a “bow wow bone tree” is???? LOL
      NB
      PS: FF Dont forget to make me a list for the rest of the egyptian stuff you want :D
      NB

It’s one of the dog PSI. I believe it’s the Jack Russel Terrier’s, but I would have to check. It looks like a little plant with dog biscuits growing on it.

nuttybuddy

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-06-30 at 08:37 PM

Hey, ferret. I’ve got a Cocoa Basket Bed, a Frozen Pond, and a Bow Wow Bone Tree if you need any of those. Plase let me know!

LOTH

I am not trying to take a trade LOL not by any means lol, I just have to ask what a “bow wow bone tree” is???? LOL

NB

PS: FF Dont forget to make me a list for the rest of the egyptian stuff you want :D

NB

mortonhippo

Hiya! I have the paw print fire place and white poodle psi. LMK if u r interested. thanks, ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.