I need these items…….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need these items…….

This topic contains 110 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:22 PM

Hey! Thanks for coming to my forum! I need cat and dog PSI! Signature estore and regular! JLMK if you have some and which and I will post a list!!

Hiya! I have the paw print fire place and white poodle psi. LMK if u r interested. thanks, ~mortonhippo~

loue354

mislev wrote on 2012-07-03 at 05:11 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:02 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:54 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:43 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 11:56 AM
      hey everyone. I’m back.
      SAG,
      I can trade plumpy for ragdoll cat PSI if you add something small. I’ll look at your list. And, shuts aren’t worth less than the PSI. They go for plumpy or more now.
      LOUE,
      I’M STILL INTERESTED IN YOUR DOGGIE DIVING POOL…..AND THANKS FOR TELLING ME…..WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR THE POOL….LMK….FERRET
      Nutty,
      Hmm….I might be able to use one….But I don’t know. Thanks for asking though…..
      Csfskate,
      Did you like anything on my list, if not I have more LMK
      ferret

HEY FERRETFRIEND….WHAT SIGNATURE PET ITEMS DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE NOW…PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

LOUE….DO YOU STILL HAVE THE RED CANDY CANE BED? OR DID YOU TRADE WITH cfskate?
      PLMK
      mislev

HEY THERE MISLEV…I STILL HAVE THE RED CANDY CANE CANOPY BED….I AM OFFERING IT AS PART OF MY OFFER FOR THE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE LOG LODGE POOL BY CHANCE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

HI LOUE NO SORRY I DON’T HAVE THAT PSI I DO HAVE THE STARLIGHT STABLE AND COULD ADD SOMETHING…but
      THE MAIN REASON I ASKED WAS I WAS WORKING ON A TRADE WITH cfskate AND NUTTY NOTIFIED ME THAT cf HAD TRADED IT THEN I SAW A POST TO YOU THAT cf WANTED BECAUSE IT WAS FIRST PETS PSI AND THEN TODAY I SAW IT LISTED AGAIN IN A POST TO JEWELS SO I WONDERED IF cfskate HAD GOTTEN IT FROM YOU…..
      IT’S ONE OF THE THINGS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT FOR AWHILE (like blue and the white ears)
      thanx
      mislev

HEY MISLEV…SORRY I HAVE THAT PSI ALREADY….AND I JUST SAW THAT POOBEARZ HAS THE LOG LODGE POOL FOR TRADE ON ANOTHER FORUM….IF THEY DO NOT WANT THE BED I WILL LET YOU KNOW BUT I WILL NOT TRADE IT FOR REGULAR PSI IT WAS AN ESTORE PET ITEM AND THEY HAVE NOT SOLD THAT PET THERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE….NOT SURE HOW LONG FOR SURE SINCE ESTORE HAS SOLD THAT PET BUT I KNOW IT WAS NOT THERE LAST CHRISTMAS BECAUSE I WANTED TO BUY IT….LET YOU KNOW HOW I MAKE OUT AND GOOD LUCK TRADING MISLEV…..THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE SCNAUZERSAREGREAT….FORGIVE THE SPELLING….MENTAL BLOCK….LOL…I SAW THAT YOU WANTED A CHARM TIARA….I SAW SOMEBODY ELSE LOOKING FOR SWIRL FOR THEIR CHARM TIARA ON ANOTHER FORUM…IT IS A NEW FORUM….I THINK THE FORUM SAYS SOMETHING LIKE LOOKING FOR SWIRL….IT WAS ON THE THE FIRST PAGE OF FORUMS….GOOD LUCK LOUE354

mislev

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:02 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:54 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:43 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 11:56 AM
      hey everyone. I’m back.
      SAG,
      I can trade plumpy for ragdoll cat PSI if you add something small. I’ll look at your list. And, shuts aren’t worth less than the PSI. They go for plumpy or more now.
      LOUE,
      I’M STILL INTERESTED IN YOUR DOGGIE DIVING POOL…..AND THANKS FOR TELLING ME…..WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR THE POOL….LMK….FERRET
      Nutty,
      Hmm….I might be able to use one….But I don’t know. Thanks for asking though…..
      Csfskate,
      Did you like anything on my list, if not I have more LMK
      ferret

HEY FERRETFRIEND….WHAT SIGNATURE PET ITEMS DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE NOW…PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

LOUE….DO YOU STILL HAVE THE RED CANDY CANE BED? OR DID YOU TRADE WITH cfskate?
      PLMK
      mislev

HEY THERE MISLEV…I STILL HAVE THE RED CANDY CANE CANOPY BED….I AM OFFERING IT AS PART OF MY OFFER FOR THE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE LOG LODGE POOL BY CHANCE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

HI LOUE NO SORRY I DON’T HAVE THAT PSI I DO HAVE THE STARLIGHT STABLE AND COULD ADD SOMETHING…but
      THE MAIN REASON I ASKED WAS I WAS WORKING ON A TRADE WITH cfskate AND NUTTY NOTIFIED ME THAT cf HAD TRADED IT THEN I SAW A POST TO YOU THAT cf WANTED BECAUSE IT WAS FIRST PETS PSI AND THEN TODAY I SAW IT LISTED AGAIN IN A POST TO JEWELS SO I WONDERED IF cfskate HAD GOTTEN IT FROM YOU…..
      IT’S ONE OF THE THINGS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT FOR AWHILE (like blue and the white ears)
      thanx
      mislev

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:54 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:32 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:09 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:01 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:47 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:40 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:25 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:21 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:12 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:07 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:00 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:23 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:12 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:56 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:50 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-02 at 08:28 PM
      Okay FF. Here’s what I got…
      Yellow sneakers
      Pilgrim hat
      Rag doll cat psi
      Cocoa lab psi
      Peppermint puppy psi
      Dex dangerous suit top
      I need my charm tiara to go with plumpy actually
      And more.

SAG,
      Hmm…..Is the cocoa lab PSI the new one? Please let me know

yep. o you still have elf shoes?

Yeppers
      What would you trade for them? Can I see some combinations? let me know

Oops I mean’t to spell do you have not o you have. LOL. Sure here’s what I got…..
      Rag doll cat psi
      Cocoa lab psi
      Labradoodle psi
      A rockerz psi
      Some clothing and somethong else. Haha I spelled something wrong. I type too fast. Oh yeah I am not sure in I need the July Red withe and blue hat. What other clothing items do you have?

Ooh you still have rockerz?? Which ones??

I have the dog and the lion. I also have backstage pass items. Do you have emo jeans or cat parts? Do you have the elf HAT?

No,I don’t have those. the buloldog and lion? And which pass items? let me know please!

Sure. I have a…
      High heel piano
      Electric keybord stage (I think that’s the name)
      Rising platform.
      I have cat pants now. Now I need plumpy glasses thats what I traded for them.

I need all of the rockerz but the lion. What do you want to do?

Well I got plumpy glasses from pura1. I have to leave the room because I have to go get the rockerz items. Can we do plumpy and elf?

for what? All the stuff I needed? Or just some of it? I need ragdoll cat new cocoa lab bulldog rockerz and backstage rockerz……That’s six items let me know what you meant

I’m not sure about my cocoa lab. But I can do ragdoll, dog, 2 backstage things, and something else. I think you wanted something else.

Hmm I could do bulldog rockerz one backstage pass and ragdoll for elf, how’s that? let me know quick

Did you get the ragdoll cat that I sent you? Would you like me to send you plumpy back. And you send me a rockerz backstage item? It is up to you. I don’t know. If anyone has the ragdoll cat psi I need it.

Yes I did get it. Thanks.
      Which backstage item would you want back? let me know

Well actually can we keep the items? I like plumpy glasses. Plumpy isin’t one of my favorite characters. I am saying this because I said I like plumpy. LOL.

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:32 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:09 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 04:01 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:47 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:40 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:25 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:21 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:12 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:07 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 03:00 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:23 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:12 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:56 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:50 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-02 at 08:28 PM
      Okay FF. Here’s what I got…
      Yellow sneakers
      Pilgrim hat
      Rag doll cat psi
      Cocoa lab psi
      Peppermint puppy psi
      Dex dangerous suit top
      I need my charm tiara to go with plumpy actually
      And more.

SAG,
      Hmm…..Is the cocoa lab PSI the new one? Please let me know

yep. o you still have elf shoes?

Yeppers
      What would you trade for them? Can I see some combinations? let me know

Oops I mean’t to spell do you have not o you have. LOL. Sure here’s what I got…..
      Rag doll cat psi
      Cocoa lab psi
      Labradoodle psi
      A rockerz psi
      Some clothing and somethong else. Haha I spelled something wrong. I type too fast. Oh yeah I am not sure in I need the July Red withe and blue hat. What other clothing items do you have?

Ooh you still have rockerz?? Which ones??

I have the dog and the lion. I also have backstage pass items. Do you have emo jeans or cat parts? Do you have the elf HAT?

No,I don’t have those. the buloldog and lion? And which pass items? let me know please!

Sure. I have a…
      High heel piano
      Electric keybord stage (I think that’s the name)
      Rising platform.
      I have cat pants now. Now I need plumpy glasses thats what I traded for them.

I need all of the rockerz but the lion. What do you want to do?

Well I got plumpy glasses from pura1. I have to leave the room because I have to go get the rockerz items. Can we do plumpy and elf?

for what? All the stuff I needed? Or just some of it? I need ragdoll cat new cocoa lab bulldog rockerz and backstage rockerz……That’s six items let me know what you meant

I’m not sure about my cocoa lab. But I can do ragdoll, dog, 2 backstage things, and something else. I think you wanted something else.

Hmm I could do bulldog rockerz one backstage pass and ragdoll for elf, how’s that? let me know quick

Did you get the ragdoll cat that I sent you? Would you like me to send you plumpy back. And you send me a rockerz backstage item? It is up to you. I don’t know. If anyone has the ragdoll cat psi I need it.

Yes I did get it. Thanks.

Which backstage item would you want back? let me know

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.