I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! I am looking for the beach ball bean bag chair, the Ms. Cowoline holiday plush, and the holiday tubby tummies bear. I have lots of things for trade (except promo sorry!) so if you have any of these for trade, comment what you are looking for and maybe I have it! Thank you so much! :) My WUN is chivalrousllama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey there, chibalrousllama! I have the Ms. Cowoline Holiday Plush. Do you have the DJ Headphones or any Rockerz clothing? =) I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW.

1234Tike

Hello! Does anyone have any rare items or estore clothes that they would like to trade? I don’t have a lot of things but here are some. Ace of Clubs Divider, Dex Dangerous Standee, Imperial urn, seafoam sofa.

keuka01

I NEED the following items: Nutcracker Princess Hat, Academy P.E. Shorts and 3 Academy P.E. Shoes. I have the following for trade: Nutcracker Princess Boots, Nutcracker Princess Skirt, Nutcracker Princess Jacket, 2 Gingerbread Man, Red Football Cleats, 2 Darling Winter Coats, Webkinz Trousers and 2 Butterfly Sky Tops. PLMK if you have any of these for trade and we’ll work out a deal. Thanks. My UN is suze01

1234Tike

@keuka01- I can give you one pair of the Academy P.E. Shoes. Could I please have the webkinz trousers? My UN is 479pig.

I have a pair of academy PE shoes. I would like a nutcracker princess jacket please! WUN chivalrousllama

leenie

@keuka01, thanks for the clothes that you sent back. The hat is hard to get on the wheel. I still don’t have extras of those.

I have the nutcracker princess hat! I would trader for more than one piece of the year ten theme or some estore/promo.

USAPepper

I’m not particularly interested in the nutcracker princess hat, but I have an extra set of wallpaper and flooring of the 10 year webkinz theme. Do you want it?

Traveller

@USAPepper If no one took you up on the offer of the wallpaper-flooring 10-year theme, I would be interested! Thanks!

kitkat8765

I’m looking for certain clothing items that I think were “floaties” I have a lot of clothing items to trade, I just have to make sure they are tradeable. Tell me what you are looking for. If you aren’t deluxe, I have all of the items from the kinzville shop that are the expensive items and am willing to trade for these items. Classic Movie Studio Director’s Top, Witch shoes (they are lavender and have no red bow on them like the ones in the e-store) , Zodiac Fire Top, Zodiac Fire Shoes, Ladybug Shoes and Dress (that were on the wheel on the mobile app), Robo suit helmet (not the Robot helmet), join the adventure shoes/boots(guys) , Cave explorer bottoms & shoes (guys), Nutcracker Princess skirt, Chocolate bottoms/shoes(that goes with Chocolate tuxedo.), Pilgrim Dress & shoes, & hat. Pilgrims Top and Hat (guys), Pilgrim boots (for guy) , Movie star white dress, Apple Farmer’s shoes (both girls and guys). I have the Beautiful at Breakfast Dress, Nutcracker Princess Jacket, Nutcracker Princess Boots, Dark Denim Skirt (from mobile app), Apple Farmer’s Dress, Elegant Ball Gown (looks a little like snow white’s), Gingerbread Man’s suit & Shoes, Little artist’s dress, Webkinz 10 King Crown, Webkinz 10 king suit, Webkinz 10 King Loafers, Orange Sweater Dress, Purple snowflake ornament outfit, Southern Belle Dress, Hat, & Shoes (I would want a lot of my items I’m asking for for this outfit), Sugar Plum King Robes, Sugarplum King Boots, Sugar Plum King Crown, Wacky Slippers, Wheel of the month Hat, Nafaria Slippers, and the items from the Kinzville Shop. If I don’t have shoes listed, then I don’t have them. Sorry.

Hello! I have the cave explorer bottoms, cave explorer shoes (guy), and the dark denim skirt. My WUN is chivalrousllama. I am interested in the purple snowflake ornament outfit! Please lmk! :)

kitkat8765

Hi, I’m kitkatt7654. I have the dark denim skirt. It is one of the items I am trading. :) I will send the ornament. Send me a FR.

kitkat8765

Do you know whether there was a girls Join the Adventure outfit?

kitkat8765

@chivalrousllama I sent the ornament outfit. If you have the cave explorer outfit (guys), that will be great. Thanks.

kitkat8765

@chivalrousllama I am in need now of both cave explorer hats and the cave explorer shirt (the complete button down. Guys?) If you have none of these, I understand, and it was my mistake.

eaves

Hi @kitkat8765 I have the Brown Pilgrim Hat (not sure if this is the one you’re looking for), Cave Explorer Bottoms and Shoes, Classic Movie Studio Director’s Top, Join the Adventure Shoes, Ladybug Dress and Shoes, Movie Star White Dress, Zodiac Fire Top and Shoes. I am interested in your Beautiful at Breakfast Dress, Elegant Ball Gown, Sugar Plum King Crown, Sugar Plum King Boots, and Nafaria Slippers. Let me know if you’d like to trade – my UN is MrsEaves. Thanks!

kitkat8765

Hi, I made a mistake on the pilgrim hat. I need the girl’s pilgrim clothes. I will sent you a FR. My User name is kitkatt7654. I would like the other items though. I will send FR

eaves

@kitkat8765, I’ve accepted your FR and will be sending first three items today. I was wondering what Witch Shoes you are looking for? The only tradeable ones I could find that match your description are the Purple Wizard Shoes. I think you may be talking about the Purple Bubble and Trouble Witch Shoes, but they are eStore and cannot be traded :( I do believe that the Chocolate Tuxedo Pants and Shoes you are looking for are eStore as well. I think there has only been one Join the Adventure outfit so far. There are six pieces of it in total – the hat, jacket, shorts, shoes, belt, and backpack. Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for and I will try to help out the best I can! MrsEaves

kitkat8765

I went through my clothes and looked this morning. I didn’t get any of the girl’s pilgrim clothing, and I’m missing the guy’s pilgrim top and shoes. I have the pants and hat. Thanks for all of the info guys. The purple shoes were given away one week with a Dark purple dress and shoes, and a violet dress and shoes. I missed the violet shoes. I think I have all of the join the adventure pieces except for the hat and shoes, since there is no girl’s outfit. Guess I should have done that before posting. Everything else is accurate, though. :) I don’t have any of the guy’s Cave explorer pieces. Thanks for the info on the chocolate pants. :) I know I never bought them, they must have come in some type of mystery clothing bag.

kitkat8765

Thank you so much. I sent your first 3, and I’m about to send the rest. :)

eaves

@kitkat8765 I have an extra Lady Pilgrim Bonnet I can send you. I could also get you the Join the Adventure Hat. Are you still in need of the Cave Explorer Bottom and Shoes, or were you able to get them? I could send you the Boy’s Cave Explorer Hat and Top instead if that would help you finish off the outfit. Just let me know :) Sent out the next three items today. MrsEaves

Clara0414

Hi all! Looking for 2 winterfest staircases from this month’s deluxe challenge. I would be willing to offer 2 superbed boxes if that sounds fair or lmk what else you would like. I don’t expect anyone to have completed the challenge already, but if anyone knows in advance they have an extra deluxe account or just don’t want the staircase, I’d be more than happy to hold the bed box. Thanks!

Oh thank you so much, tarayvonne! What would you like in return?

1234Tike

@REDUNDANTZERO- I have a decorative microphone I can send you. You can send me any rare item you would like. I am 479pig. What is your username?

olaf19

Nothin :) Happy new year.

tarayvonne

Oh sorry Olaf19 is me on another account. Oops.

Thanks so much, 479pig! I am sending you a friend request now. My user name is REDUNDANTZERO.

Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

@LabLover2014 Hmm what kind of sig. PSI do you have? Sorry if i replied late, have not checked the forums in a while. It’s ok that you dont have what I need, i already got the shoes a few days ago from a friend. Is your UN the same on WW? Thanks, ice

Sorry @Lablover2014 I am unable to do the trade because i am unable to get on weekdays. My apoligies :(

kitkat8765

Thank you

vita1961

@REDUNDANTZERO I have the ancient wading pool, antique wishing well, apollo fountain, ascended princess throne, 3 big bow dining chairs, candy cane balloon column, candy pup tent, christmas cabinet, circus ball trampoline, enchanted dreams bed, first snow couch, freshly planted garden, harmonious hammock, home for the holidays piano, jumpin’ jukebox, magnificent iwan rest bed, neo gothic dresser, neo gothic grandfather clock, neo gothic piano, neo gothic toilet, poco fiesta throne, queen of hearts bed, safe and sound mini locker, 2 serene green trees, town square tree, victorian garden bench, warm river spa, work of art shrubbery, wooden grandfather clock, year 10 bunk bed. You can choose to up to 3 items of your choice for the superbed gift box.

kitkat8765

Thank You very much. I hope you like what I sent.

Clara0414

Hi @Vita1961, I actually need some of these items. If you would like a second gift box, I’ll be in line after @REDUNDANTZERO takes their pick. If one is all you need that’s cool too. :)

vita1961

@Clara0414 I would sure be thankful for a 2nd gift box, I actually wanted one because of the new super bed but I could use the other one for another one I love! I would totally let you choose some items after @REDUNDANTZERO takes their pick.

vita1961

@Clara0414 you can actually take your pick first actually. The is no guarantee that @REDUNDANTZERO will even want any of my things and wants to trade. My UN is vita1961.

Clara0414

@vita1961 I’m in no rush and will wait for @REDUNDANTZERO to pick or just decline first. They asked first and I don’t want to take that from them. :)

Jlo22912

Hey! Thank you both I just accepted your friend requests..sorry it took so long I’ve been away from my computer and only had access to webkinz mobile.

kitkat8765

Was there a red set on the wheel? I only saw the green. And yes, I will trade the microphone, but I only have one. We are already friends on both your accts. I’m kitkatt7654.

kitkat8765

Thank you so much for the info. I guess I should check out WI. Sometimes I don’t remember where I got things. However, I do remember the special themed items from the curio shop. Only because, when I first started playing, I checked every hour on the hour (while awake) for the neo-gothic items. I never saw the bed or the items I’ve asked for. As for the Persian items, there were times I didn’t have enough KC. I found the theme on the knzapedia last night and wrote down what I didn’t have. I will do the same with the Egyptian, Aztec, and others. Again, thank you.

@kitkat8765 – I have the Peppermint Couch and Peppermint Chair (red and white stripes) if that’s what you’re talking about. Do you still need them?

dogfish

@ktkat8765, Hi, I just read some of your trades and the very good post by anonymous,they gave you some great advice. You can get anything here for your promo’s cuz not every one is able to buy them. They are worth so much more than what you are needing. I have seen others get a year of deluxe for promo. The gifters here will give you curio for free. We know better than to take your promo. My advice is to learn the value of what you have before trading here, you have “given away” your items. I can help with any theme except Egyptian, its retired and worth a lot these days. The nice players here only want to help you, good luck, DF

keuka01

@iamawebkinzmom2 – I have Mystery Clothing Up For Trade – Spring Umbrella Hat, Munchkinz Suit, Good Witch Crown and Wiz Kinz Scarecrow Boots. Do you have any extra pieces of the Purple Dragon Costume and Feet? I need 3 of each as I have 3 Dragon Masks. PLMK. Thanks. your friend suze01

Hey there Keuka01….I would love to trade for your good witch crown and scarecrow boots….I know I have 2 of the dragon feet and 1 of the dragon costume for sure….I will have to check my other account to see if I have another dragon costume suit…..Would you like to trade for those? Please let me know…..Thanks

greenmagic77

Yay! I got estore points! But way more than I needed. LOL! I feel bad. Does anyone know who sent them? Plmk what you would like in return I have many things for trade. Thank you so much to whomever sent them! Have a wonderful day everyone! ~greenmagic77 ❤ :)

bubbashuka

Wow, you are so lucky!!! I’m saving for an axolotl, and I have 5,000 points. yay, 2 months until I get it! (I get 3,000 each month for my 3 month membership.) But, I’m taking a wild guess, I’m sure it was the generous DogFish! :)

greenmagic77

Yeah it probably was her. She is very generous. You are too. Awwww! You are going to get the axolotl! What are you going to name it? I bet he/she will be soooo cute!

bubbashuka

Oh, DogFish is a girl! ….Whoops, I’m so sorry DogFish! I thought you were a boy! Oh, man, It is a long time away, so lol, I’ve no clue! I wish E-store points were not so much money. 10 dollars for the axolotl! :/

greenmagic77

@bubbashuka I am going to get a koala that comes with 10,000 restore points for $16 from amazon. I also want to get the jolly holiday puppy. She is so cute!

bubbashuka

That’s so cool!

bubbashuka

This is updated every time I want something new or get something I want. It will be re- posted every once in a while. :)

fiuffy01999

Hi there, I’ve got the Neo Gothic Flooring and am willing to trade. I am really, really looking for the Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper. Let me know of this would work! – fiuffy01999

puppies4me

@fiuffy01999 I have the Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper and the flooring if you’d like it also. And I’ll see what other I have . Nothing is needed in return; just a note to let me know you got them. FR me at heart059 >{^;^}< heart059

longtooth101

Hello there! I was wondering if you had anything from the palace princess room theme. I have some things I am willing to trade if needed. Thank You – longtooth101

lfrank

@longtooth101, My sister and I have sent you several pieces to the Palace Princess Theme from several accounts (paisley7905, ellie7905, lfrank517, danny7905, lucy7905, ellie71100) We do not have the wallpaper or flooring . I believe we send you everything except wp / flooring. Enjoy your new theme /items nothing needed in return , except a note so we know you got the items. hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

@longtooth101 – Do you still need any Palace Princess items? I have several things I can send you. No trade needed.

longtooth101

Hello everybody! First of all I would like to thank everyone so much for all the help with my palace princess room theme. You guys are so amazing! Recently I have been trying to complete the 10 years of webkinz room theme, but have only gotten my hands on the bed. If any one has any extra items to spare I would be so thankful to receive them. I have a few items to trade if necessary. – longtooth101

longtooth101

Hi, I have 1 chocolate egg fridge that I can send you.

longtooth101

Oh my goodness! you are so generous, and I would like to thank you and your sister dearly for all of the items. If you are ever in need of an item let me know. I would love to help someone with their webkinz rooms who helped me so much with my webkinz rooms. Thank you so so much again. – longtooth101

lfrank

@longtooth101 , My sister and I sent you several pieces of the 10th theme from several accounts yesterday and I sent you the trophy , wall print and cake today. Nothing needed in return , however we do like a note so we know you got the items. Enjoy your new items. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

longtooth101

hi! it’s me for like the hundredth time! i was wondering if anyone had any mystery clothing or anything from the aztec room theme. again, i have items to trade if needed just let me know. thank you- longtooth101

longtooth101

I hope my letter reached you, I appreciate all the things you gave me sooooo much. They helped my webkinz room come together. Thank you so much again! – longtooth101

Karahjoy6

Hey @Teddybearlove. I don’t have any cars but I do have other things to trade.i really need the soccer sofa, Alyssa plush, and Rafi plus toy, if your still willing to trade those for something. If you are still willing to trade them and still have them I will tell you things I have for trade. Anything else your looking for?

eclipse07

I have the alssya plush And the amazing ant farm raindeer bobble

longtooth101

So sorry for this like really late response, have everything besides the wallpaper. now i am just looking for Aztec theme and any extra psi anyone may have. Thank You so much! – longtooth101

allaboutme56

i have a blue bean bag chair from the surfs promo! -allaboutme56

cakis

I have the bff plushies (blue bunny, pink duck) if you want to trade something for it

….. the frog prince outfit. I have a lot of doubles. You’re welcome! Also, here are the links to stories and roleplays.(I was a bit strange in some of them because I was younger and didn’t know much to writing, but I absolutely LOVE doing it!) ‘Power Bunnies’: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/74/ Campkinz’: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/81/ Adventures In Music: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/113/ Rockfurlur(I didn’t know what else to name it!): https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/9/ (I got the idea from My Little Pony) [Now I can't find the page for Springkinz', so I'm going to move on] Summerkinz:https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/10/ and the AW Roleplay: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/10/ and my current story I’m working on(Snowball’s Snowy Day):

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/141/ Now, I hope that all moderates correctly. Also, ignore my randomness. XD

eclipse07

I would like the plushies willing to trade a rare item.

EmmaFett

Hi frankie98! I don’t have any mod patio pieces but are you looking for more swan benches? I think I still have mine somewhere and if I find it I can send it to you if you want it :)

puppies4me

@frankie98, Right now through the 11th, the eStore has a Mod Patio Divider in their July Sale for 2,100 / 1,400 Deluxe. It matches the items you have perfectly. I hope this helps. ~ heart059

frankie98

Thank you so much for the offer EMMAFETT! I’m all set with the swan benches for my room, save it for someone else that may be looking for another one for their room. You are so thoughtful:) frankie98

EmmaFett

Okay no problem! Good luck getting all the pieces you’re looking for!

Alphaowlbear

Hi there dogfish – is that the fate of WI? I have never posted there so I’m kind of out of that loop, but I read the comments every day and I rely on the lists of collection and release dates so much. Guess I need to sign up for the Email codes now and find a new sight :’-/ alphacat

dogfish

Hi Alpha, I heard from FB, from a person that knows the owner that the site was more than likely not coming back. They lost all the files. Maybe we will know more in about a week. I am lost without that site. I used webkinz picture guide to find some foods and Halloween today, but it’s not as useful. As a huge gift sender, I sure took the site for granted ugh and have no clue how I’ll keep up now. You should join webkinz FB, it’s where the serious players get all their info and meet like minded people. I see Puppies4me there every day. I think she loves it. I don’t use my real name or post anything personal. It is the most useful WW tool there is right now. DF

EmmaFett

Sorry I’m kind of jumping in, but that’s really disappointing to hear…WI was extremely helpful for me, especially when I was looking for certain items and didn’t know where or how to find them, or what they were even called. I hope they’re able to fix it soon…

What is WI? Sounds helpful.

frankie98

Hi puppies4me thanks so much for the suggestion. I don’t have deluxe or estore so I’m using blooming theme room dividers. They are working with the white wicker and purple flowers. I appreciate how everyone is so friendly and willing to help. Thanks so much frankie98:)

Oops, I forgot to add, her name is Bun Bun.

frankie98

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Thanks for the update!

I KNOW!! I am so happy about it!! That where I get most of my information at, haha. =D

animalmomkls

Hi Roxy616, You are so incredibly sweet, but I’m really missing a lot. Actually, you posted a suggestion of where to look for a list at the beginning of the year. I printed it off and it says I did this in Feb of this year. LOL I remember looking at it then and going nope. I’ll just have to hope some of these come back. Mostly missing so many of the Holiday Plushies over the years. Any plushies after Jan. 2017 I have. I was just so excited when you listed Dr Quack. I have the 2018 campaign and Thanksgiving ones for him. I guess I could start very small and list the 2016 Campaign plushies I’m missing. I need Amanda Panda, Dex Dangerous, Dr. Quack, and Sally Cat from the 2016 Campaign. Jeez, I guess I need them all. LOL I told you it was bad. I sent Cowabelle letters and finally got the Mayor Plushy for her. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

magmag465

@animalmomkls what’s your username? i’m sure I have some things for you :)

Hey, animalmom! Sorry for just randomly jumping in here, but do you need the Miss Cowoline Holiday plush? I have that one. I had the Quizzy and Tabby one, too, but I think I traded them. Your pony pal, MLP.

*Honda WINGFLIGHT not Winglfght. XP

.. rare it is. XD I’ll look in the Trading Room for you, and if I find, I’ll send it to you. Good luck, and I hope you find more! (And if you’re dreaming(I have a song called ‘Maybe I’m Dreaming’), you’ll probably end up getting Polarberry Knapsacks in them, too. XD JK!) Have a great day! Your pony pal, MLP.

Your pony pal, MLP.

Comments are closed.