I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,197 replies, has 488 voices, and was last updated by  ElfinStray 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I still need some plushies! All holiday plush except for Goober and Arte, BFF Plushies (blue bunny, pink duck), Corn Husk Doll, Cuddly Bear Plush, Daisy Doe Plushy, Fish King Plushie, Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Leprechaun Plush Toy, Rafi Plush Toy, Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear, Webkinz Rockerz Lion Plush Toy, and the Zangoz Thanksgiving Plushy. I have plush to trade as well as rare items, clothing, and random objects/ furniture. Thanks, purpleminion15

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cakis

I have the bff plushies (blue bunny, pink duck) if you want to trade something for it

eclipse07

I would like the plushies willing to trade a rare item.

I’m collecting bean bag chairs and I was wondering if anyone has the Totally Bugus Bean Bag Chair (series 1 figurines), Golf Ball Chair (series 2 figurines), Blue Bean Bag Chair (Smurfs promo), or the Beach Ball Bean Bag Chair (survey prize). If you do, just let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll see if I have it. Thanks, purpleminion15 (un on ww is pinkiepietime)

HEY THERE PURPLEMINION15……I HAVE THE TOTALLY BOGUS BEAN BAG CHAIR AND MAYBE GOLF BALL CHAIR…..I AM LOOKING FOR MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING LIKE THE UNICORN BODY, YELLOW DUCKY HOOD, MASQUERADE HEELS, CUTE PENGUIN SLIPPERS, UNIVERSE DRESS, DISCO BALL DRESS, STUFF LIKE THAT…..I AM DOING FINALS RIGHT NOW SO I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ON MUCH THIS WEEK…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW……THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

@iamawebkinzmom2 Awww I still don’t have any mystery clothing. :( Thanks for the offer though.

writersangst

@purpleminion15 I have the blue bean bag chair from the Smurfs Promo. According to Webkinz Insider, it is pretty valuable. Do you have 1000 estore points? If not, tell me what you have for trade. Also, do you need the green and white striped bean bag from the Judy Moody promo? I have that as well.

allaboutme56

i have a blue bean bag chair from the surfs promo! -allaboutme56

writersangst

Hi! I’m looking for an inground lap pool. It was a W-Shop item a while ago, but is no longer in there. I’m also looking for an orange side table, which is a curio shop only item. Thanks!

HEY THERE WRITERSANGST……THEY SELL THE ORANGE SIDE TABLE ALL THE TIME IN THE CURIO SHOP….IT IS REALLY CHEAP USUALLY UNDER 200 KINZCASH…..I HAVE THE INGROUND LAP POOL…..I AM LOOKING FOR MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING ESPECIALLY MASQUERADE HEELS, UNICORN BODY AND YELLOW DUCKY HOOD……ALSO LOOKING FOR DELUXE MONTHLY GIFT CLOTHING…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY……THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

writersangst

@iamawebkinzmom2 I can never seem to find it, now that I need it. I used to see it all the time. Anyways, I do not have the items you are looking for. I have rare items and some retired exclusives. Thanks!

leenie

@writersangst, the inground lap pool is part of the Beach house room theme that will be returning in the summer.

TONYA363

DOES ANYONE HAVE : YELLOW DUCKY BABY HOOD I HAVE MISC. SPRING CLOTHES TO TRADE BACK FOR IT FROM THE EGGS AND SPRING BAGS :) @TONYA363

TONYA363

@LOUE354, I AM WORKING ON TRYING TO GET YOU THAT 2ND FAIRY DEN DRESS, LOVE TO YA @TONYA363

TONYA363

Do you have a list posted @stli anywhere of some things you may be looking for? I would really like to trade for both. :)

redcherry783

Oh dear, I must say that I have an awful lot of them that I like! XD I quite like the zebra print dress, the graceful ballerina outfit, and the webkinz cute pants. I’ll go ahead and add you at webflu.

Hi, @dogfish! Hope you had a great Webkinz Day. :) I’m not even sure my Webkinz could handle a trip to your closet–lol. I picture it as the most amazing Webkinz place imaginable. :) All kidding aside, I would love to see it. To answer your questions, on the Argyle Sweater, there are actually two….main one I’m looking for is retired, is black with a gray/white diamond pattern. There’s also a Blue Argyle Sweater from somewhere, that I haven’t found yet either. The stadium cap is yellow, with some type of multicolored picture on it–it was from the Mobile wheel, I think. I think those were the ones you asked about. It’s great to hear from you! And to @redcherry783, your last comment is still awaiting moderation as I type this, so I imagine I’ll be able to see it in the morning. I’ll check as early as I can so that we can work out our trade. :)

Hi, @redcherry783! I got your friend request, and accepted. I don’t have the Zebra Print Dance Dress…I’m still looking for that one too. :) I do have the full Graceful Ballerina and the full Cute outfit…are you only needing the pants on the Cute? Ballerina is 4 pieces, so I could send 3 on one day, and the 4th piece with the Cute pants on the next day, if you’re agreeable to that for the pieces we discussed? If we’re going to trade over 2 days, I would actually love to work out a deal for the Webkinz Visor Hat too, if I have something else you need. I have most of the other Christmas cracker, including sugarplum queen and king, & a few others. Just let me know if you’re good with full Ballerina and Cute pants, and I’ll start sending as soon as I hear back. :)

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523….I WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOU A COUPLE OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…..THANKS LOUE354

redcherry783

Sure… I’m a little confused, so can you clarify what I’m trading? Am I trading my tux, checkered shirt, and t-shirt for your graceful ballerina outfit and cute pants, right? Sorry, I just had to clarify… :P Yes, that is perfect, thank you! As for the Webkinz Visor.. do you happen to have the snowman dress? I’m not sure where it is from, but I believe I’ve seen it somewhere and fell in love with it. LOL. If you don’t have that, could you maybe tell me what else you are willing to trade? I will send my part ASAP. I may not be on tmrw, so most likely the Sun. or Mon. Thanks!

@loue354, I’m sorry I’ve taken so long to reply since you sent…it took a while to be able to read your comment (was awaiting moderation for a while, and I’ve been out all day today), so I wanted to read your comment before replying or sending anything back. I appreciate you sending the items you sent, but I feel it’s only right to let you know that I actually traded with redcherry783 for the Checkered Shirt and Nakamas T-Shirt, so I don’t feel right accepting yours as well. Would you like me to send those 2 items back? I would be glad to send you something of fair trade value for Alvin’s shirt, if I could keep that one…that’s an item I had been looking for. Is there something from my list I could send for that? And just let me know about the other 2 pieces–I felt it only fair to tell you that I already had a trade ongoing for them at the time. :) –RandaPanda523

@redcherry783, yes, those items for the Ballerina and Cute Pants is fine with me also. I have been gone a lot today, but will send first 3 Ballerina parts as soon as I’m done here. Will be gone from early tomorrow until late afternoon, so will send 4th part and Cute pants on the later side tomorrow. As for the Snowman Dress, I don’t have a spare for trade–it was definitely one of the rarer ones. I do have plenty of other things I could trade for the Visor hat–just throwing a few out, and if none of these work just let me know and we can come up with something else. I think the only Christmas cracker I have left from recent crackers are the Sugar Plum King and Queen (which I have running out my ears, so I could send the whole outfit if you like one of those), and the Gingerbread Dress. I do have a Snowflake Skirt and White Sparkle Shoes from old cracker, too, or a Furry Winter Hat or Pine Cone Hat. I could do a couple of those, if you like. Or let me know if you’d rather hear some other offers. :)

redcherry783

Hi RandaPanda! Thanks for your items, my pet looks real cute in the ballerina outfit. :) I’ve been wanting the candy land dream dress for forever and I think you have one?? I can add on to the visor, although I don’t have any of the deluxe items you are looking for. I do have a fiery flamenco dress that I can add to the visor along with something else for the candy dress. If you don’t want to trade that, that’s totally fine! I’ll see if there’s any other mystery items that I like that you might have and we could trade for that. But, you would make me so happy if I could trade for the candy dress. :P

@TONYA363 Right now I only have one of each of #1 and #2, but if I end up getting duplicates and no #3 when this is all over I’ll trade. But I didn’t get any cake today, didn’t make it on time. I wish we could spin the wheel any time during the day, but of course it’s only 1 hour ughhh.

@pinkeez2002 I only have one #1 right now, and I’d like to keep it. But if I get another #1 then I’ll trade with you. Let’s both keep spinning that wheel, and hopefully one of us will get one!

@bepoodlepal Ok, that would be great! I don’t have the bed but I wish! Yeah I would love to have the topiary, I’m making like a hang-out room for friends to come over to in my ww house, and that would go perfectly in there! I hope you find that bed! I will send the dragster rn or else I’ll forget! :P

jujubee2553

I don’t have the items you need, but i do need a Rockerz lion plush and zum plush. Is there anything else you might need?

jujubee2553

hey @ruthie53 I have the mobile app and if there is anything else that you need, I would be willing to send some to you. I will send you a friend request from my WUN chivalrousllama. Tell me which items you need!

jujubee2553

leenie

@jujubee2553, what do you have for trade? The kids need to review your trade list.

HEY THERE JUJUBEE2553…..I HAVE THE ZUM PLUSH…..I AM LOOKING FOR MYSTERY AND MONTHLY DELUXE GIFT CLOTHING ESPECIALLY YELLOW DUCKY HOOD AND UNICORN SUIT BODY…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

leenie

@LadyOfTheHouse, thanks in advance for trading with me. I will send a FR request over.

whoops lol I meant @Pinkle2324 not Pinkie2334 lol, I will friend you now and I’ll go ahead and send you the poster as soon as you accept my friend request. Then you just let me know what you have to trade. If you don’t have any previous group prints or trophies do you have access to mobile? If so, I’d trade for any clothing. Thanks, purpleminion15

dogfish

@lfrank, Hi nice post, I will do safe and cake for plane, just send to my luckykinz12 acct if ok. I will send as soon as I can. DF

Katf15

writers angst yes i’ll send you a super bed gift box and you can choose yourself. What is you UN? Mine will be KATF15

lfrank

@dogfish, Thank you DF , will send you PLANE straight away. Thank you so much for helping us.

writersangst

@Katf15 My user is wishing7245271918. You can’t send those boxes, but I especially want the Bed of Roses. Do you want anything in return?

@TONYA363 yes i also need the following: Webkinz Year 1 trophy,Dr.Quack Bed,Glittering Evening Dress,Gold Safe,Dragon Bed,Silly String Hat,and 2500 E-Store Points,year one print,Wacky back pack…..I don’t believe I am missing anything, My UN is stephiebear704

@TONYA if you still have the car and hasnt gone through the trade I wanna make you daughter happy,I wanna do either the Amythst GEode or wishing well for it i have rares for it also…I WONT SEND CARS THOUGH LOL

HEY THERE TONYA363…..THAT IS A GREAT NAME FOR THE DRAGON….AND I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GREAT WEBKINZ DAY TOO! HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ON MUCH THIS WEEK OR NEXT……FINALS…..LOTS OF STUDYING…..BUT THEY WILL SOON BE DONE….YEAH!!!! YOUR FRIEND LOUE354 XOXOXO

Katf15

i’ll take the air and water clothing if you don’t mind! katf15

TONYA363

I am sorry I do not have any of those items for trade for both the Kookie Science Tables :( no problem I am sure we can trade again soon. <3 @TONYA363

stli

I wanna keep your daughter smiling I will send the experiment table for free because of all the points you sent me I still think I shall make our trade still fair btw are you deuce because this month is science walls and floor and I can get it for you soon if you need it

TONYA363

I am not sure if this will post or not but the Geode for the car would be awesome. Just let me know. @stephiebear. I do have an extra dragster if @spunkygirl would also like to trade. Thus no drama, lol!!!! I actually think I will go through a list of cars she does have and see what anyone will offer for them. Thanks again for your consideration StephieBear :) :) @TONYA363

ruthie53

Hello @jujubee2553, I didn’t see your post until just now, hummm….I still need these items for the Modern Boutique Theme: !- Modern Boutique Flooring, !- Modern Boutique Wallpaper, 1- Modern Salon Coffee Table, 1- Red Salon Reception Chair. I want to THANK MY FRIEND @ Sandmania for helping get the other items I needed! I will send you a FR (ruthie53). If there is anything I could send you as a Thank-you GIFT, let me know!!!!

ruthie53

Hey @jujubee2553, I posted a response after I saw this posting and a FR. But nothing posted and I do not want you to feel I ignored you. I’d be really happy to add you to my friend’s list!!!! I have been so blessed with the generosity of so many people who have the mobile ap that currently I do not need any items from there. THANK YOU FOR OFFERING THOUGH, IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED!! I am looking for an Experiment Station #4 from the Kooky Scientist Theme, do you have one to trade? If not I’m sure we’ll trade sometime soon. Thanks again, ruthie53.

writersangst

@Katf15 Is that all you wanted? For what you sent me, it would be EXTREMELY generous of you to only ask for those pieces of clothing in return. I don’t want to take advantage of you, so if you want other things, I will send you more. Thanks for the items, though!

stli

Ok tonya!! I will send first b cause I remember the accident you had when someone else scammed you and how trusted you are I am sure you noticed I am stli we are already friends

@TONYA363 Hey there! If your trade with stli doesn’t work out, I think I also have some Kooky Scientist furniture that I could trade you. Today and tomorrow I am moving back home from school, so I don’t know if I’ll get a chance to check back before Monday, but leave a reply and we’ll see what we can work out.

Whoops where it says deuce that was an auto correct on my apple device sorry i did not mean to say that..

ruthie53

Hi @LadyOfTheHouse, if you are willing to do some trading with the Kooky Scientist furniture I need the Experiment Station #4, by any chance do you have one? Let me know what your looking for in a trade if you do. If you do not have this item, please let me know. Either way PLEASE send me a FR so we can do some Trading. THANKS ruthie53.

Jessena

@TONYA363: oh no problem!! <3 Don't feel bad, I have no problem waiting. ^_^

Hi everyone… I absolutely NEED the first piece of the puzzle… the one from the first time capsule!I wasn’t on that day and I missed it…. PLEASE HELP!

Does anyone have the tie dyed pony or the dalmatian psi?
      I’m also looking for other cars too. Here is a list of items I have for trade:
      (2) Webkinz 1o Floorings
      10 Years of Dreams Bed
      10th Anniversary Armchair
      All The Fixins’ Condiment Station
      Blue Striped Chair
      Blue Striped Dining Table
      Blue, Orange Yellow Party Balloons
      Butterfly Chair
      Carrot Fridge
      Checkered Flag Fridge
      Classroom Chalkboard
      Decadent Dining Chair
      Flower Power Wind Turbine
      Funky Table
      Garage Flooring
      Golden Apple Tree
      Hoops DTV
      Inflatable
      Ironing Board
      Laundry Hamper
      Lawn Lounger
      Locker
      Nothing But Net Side Table
      Pyramid Wallpaper
      Rocket Ship Flooring
      Rocket Ship Lounger
      Sacred Pyramid Flooring
      Sedan Sofa
      Shining Shop Lamp
      Silver Sofa
      Soccer Sofa
      Space Chair
      Space Flooring
      Space Wallpaper
      Speedy Sleeper Bed
      Stately Dining Table
      Summer Balloons
      Superhero Wallpaper
      Tabby Von Meow Election Sign
      Thinking Chair
      Ticket Booth
      Winter Breeze Dresser
      Wraparound Computing Chamber
      Alyssa House Thin Tapestry
      Alyssa Plush
      Amazing Ant Farm
      Ancient Bronze Fairy Shield
      Arte Fact Plush Toy
      Blue Crystal Paper Weight
      Buffalo Cave Painting
      Cars Poster
      Cheerleader Spirit Poster
      Crime Fighter’s Clock
      Doggie Green Crystal Cave Painting
      Factory Box of Chocolates
      Fire Extinguisher
      Fire Protection Helmet Display
      Kinzville Academy Cafeteria Tray
      Webkinz Window
      Molly Bobble head Toy
      Ms. Birdy Plush Toy
      Music Stand
      Rafi Plush Toy
      Reindeer Bobble head Toy
      Royal Blue Jeweled Egg
      Science Poster
      Sparky Bobble head Toy
      Spicy Inferno Peppers
      Spring Celebration Egg Candles
      Spring Fling Balloons
      TV Dinner
      Toy Cell Phone
      Toy Guitar
      Toy Purse
      Wacky Easter Gnome
      Webkinz 10 Framed Poster
      Webkinz Wares Wall Shelving
      I will include a bonus gift if you give me a psi car!
      My username is WBA07, thank you!

lfrank

I’M IN SEARCH OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO FINISH SOME ROOMS AND COLLECTIONS OFF ON MY WEBKINZ ACCOUNT. Please take a look and see if you can help. Many thanks to all of you that have traded with me and tried to help me get the things I need and want. HUGE THANKS TO DF & aviary5 for all your help. It truly is very much appreciated.

*****NEED / WANT LIST*****

Dragonfly Dining Table ( Lily Pad Theme) – Need 1

Medieval Bear Tapestry (Medieval) – Need 1
      Turquoise Dining Chair ( Aztec) – Need 2
      Ancient Emperor Statue (Ancient Civilization) – Need 1

AMANDA PANDA HOLIDAY PLUSH – Need 1
      CORN HUSH DOLL – Need 1
      CUDDLY BEAR PLUSH – Need 2
      DOUGH HOLIDAY PLUSH – Need 2
      DR. Quack Holiday Plush – Need 1
      HOLIDAY TUBBY TUMMIES BEAR – Need 2
      MS. BIRDY HOLIDAY PLUSH – Need 1
      PJ COLLIE HOLIDAY PLUSH -Need 1
      PLUMPY HOLIDAY PLUSH – Need 1
      QUIZZY HOLIDAY PLUSH – need 2
      WEBKINZ FOUNDATION PLUSH BEAR – Need 2

Chocolate Egg Fridge – Need 2
      Chocolate Egg Area Rug – Need 1
      Dr. Quack’s Diplomas – Need 2
      Dr. Quack Bed – Need 1

Wildflower Gazebo – Need 2
      Flowery Greenhouse – Need 1
      Green Oak Leaf Chair – Need 1
      Blue Fall Season Window – Need 2

(PAST MOBILE ITEMS NEEDED)

Lollipop Headband -Need 1
      Pink Aviator Sunglasses -Need 2
      Plaid Zippy Hoody -Need 2
      Webkinz Stadium Cap – Need 2
      Oodles of Noodles – Need 2
      Jar of Pickles – Need 1
      If you have any of the items I am looking for and are willing to trade for items I have for trade, : Please refer back to this page to see the items I have for trade: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/i-need-this-item-4/page/326/#reply-933362 . Leave me a message here directed to me and let me know what you have that I need and what you’d like in return along with your webkinz username. My WUN is paisley7905 feel free to add me. Thanks for reading.

HEY THERE RUTHIE53….I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE NEO GOTHIC DRESS FOR THE WHIMSICAL TOP HAT….IF YOU WANT TO TRADE JUST SEND IT TO MY LOUE354 ACCOUNT……THANKS LOUE354 (IAMAWEBKINZMOM2)

loue354

HEY THERE RUTHIE53…..THANKS FOR THE GIFT….I AM GOING TO SEND YOU THE NEOGOTHIC DRESS AS SOON AS I LOG ON…..LOUE354

Hey @ruthie53! Unfortunately I don’t have Experiment Station #4 at the moment. My Kooky Scientist items are the Robo Handy Table, Ultimate Experiment Station, Clock of the Future, and I think Experiment Station #1 as well (I’d have to check on that last one). If you need any of those I’d be happy to trade them; otherwise I’ll keep an eye out for Station #4 for you. I’ll send you a FR from my Goomelus account either way. Talk to you soon!

LambTyler

Hi @Bwfuzzycat228. I can send you the piece of the puzzle, nothing needed in return. Hope you’re doing good. Lamb

longtooth101

Hello everybody! First of all I would like to thank everyone so much for all the help with my palace princess room theme. You guys are so amazing! Recently I have been trying to complete the 10 years of webkinz room theme, but have only gotten my hands on the bed. If any one has any extra items to spare I would be so thankful to receive them. I have a few items to trade if necessary. – longtooth101

hi guys! its me! again! for, like, the gazillionth time! here again with yet another list of every single thing ive got up for trade so this might be long XD I REALLY need these items: plumpy’s glasses, fairy falls charm tiara, sailor hat and dress, fancy forest dress, red velvet cupcake costume, amethyst princess dress, lilypad dress, snow queen dress, elegant victorian dress and hat, estore promo clothes, psi, the like. my webkinz username is beva4 so send me a friend request if you want to be friends or if you have a spare or somethin :) i’ve got TONS of space on my friend diddley-doo, btw :) MY UPDATED FOR TRADE LIST: CLOTHES: amanda panda dress, be mine sneakers, ballerina costume, blue floral dress, bramble circlet, candy corn witch dress, candy crown, candy factory overalls, candy tank top, charmed dress, cheerleader tank top, cloud adventure pants, color storm tankini top, cool collar coat, country party dress, fairy ball gown, flowery print dress, fuzzy winter hat, ghost pirate hat, gift box shoe, gingerbread shoes, gold rock and roll sunglasses, gold vogue vampire belt, green cat eared toque, leopard tank, light up sneakers, lilac sparkle dress, louie’s mustache, the complete MAZIN hamster stunt outfit, golden ball gown, ms. birdy’s pink blazer, navy suit jacket, noir detective trench coat, pink diving bell bottom and flippers, pink floral dress, pink tam, pixie’s wings, rainbow swimsuit, red dotty party dress, sham rockin’ bottom and bandana, spirit squad uniform, spring sparkle dress, sweet star hat, the complete trading card game outfit, turquoise one piece shorts, twilights ball gown, wacky cheerleading dress, winged tee, winterfest parka, zodiac air costume top and shoes, zodiac fire costume top and headdress. FURNITURE : carrot car (PSI!!!), boomin green chair and sofa, classic movie studio directors chair, experiment station 1 and ultimate experiment station, explorer super bed, garage wallpaper, green crystal flower, green grass wallpaper,love topiary, picnic time basket, pink w pattern wallpaper. silver treasure chest, st. patty’s jukebox, stardust dreams superbed, stratospheric teapot, sweet stuff sofa, sweetheart bed, webkinz clubhouse welcome sign, willow’s tree. RARE ITEMS: ancient civilization wallpaper, ancient wading pool, elegant victorian fountain, freshly planted garden, golf cart, hand sculpted bird bath, her serene highness sofa, master grill, neo gothic fireplace and dresser, royal red carpet, royal reign carpet, stone speedster, sultan’s settee, victorian garden bench, works of art shrubbery. EXCLUSIVE: ancient aztec stone statue, antique lamp post, bulldozer, circus ball trampoline, golden apple tree, lions topiary, medieval canopy tent, melting chocolate couch, mining cart, northern lands statue, running shoe racer, school house desk, swan boat car, wacky clay sculpture, wooden horse toybox, 4-wheel ATV, big city streetcar, haunted painting, dancing zingoz, holographic globe, principal office window, royal blue jewelled egg, webkinz arcade sign, zangoz chocolate fountain. OBJECTS: ruby gemlamp, alexandrite gem lamp, amanda panda poster, ancient bronze fairy shield, amethyst gem lamp, aquamarine gem lamp, boris plush toy, cloudy scroll, floras flowerpot. freaky moon window, fred rover poster and plush, friends of the earth trophy, ghost pirate plush, hamster ball wall chandelier, happy pirates portrait, princess magic mirror, male fairy plush, megaphone lamp, peridot gem lamp, pig album cover, pink crystal paper weight, pisces symbol, plumpy’s engagement bracelet, potted pink lily, prestos magic hat, rose zircon gem lamp, sheldon plush, shipwreck in a bottle, sign of hope, sovereign stained glass window, spotted leopard script, topaz gem lamp, white terrier album cover, yeti mountain window (PSI!!!!), and zap’s plasma ball. thankyou for reading this incredibly long list of every single diddley doo i’ve got up for trade (lolly :) and reply if you are interested!!! if you responded before to one of my posts, i probably responded back, but if i didn’t, let me know! it might take me a while to respond because i can only log in on the weekends, but i’ll get around to it!!! okay, im done talking

Puggle11of13

I really need this style808! What do you want for the colossal movie screen? My username is Puggle11of13

I have mobile if you still need modern boutique stuff. My username is kawaiidollnatalya.

Hey @keuka01! You’re missing the: Modern Boutique Sign, Red Salon Reception Chair, Modern Salon Coffee Table, Amanda Panda Poster, Modern Salon Stylist Chair, Modern Salon Reception Desk, Styles of Ms. Birdy Poster, Modern Salon Sink, Modern Salon Styling Cabinet, Modern Salon Styling Station, Modern Boutique Wallpaper, and the Modern Boutique Floor.

@keuka01 – Do you still need Modern Boutique stuff? I have the neon sign if you would like it! I’ll just send it to you for free if you still want it!

What do you want for zodiac fire headress, louie’s mustache, or candy crown?

erppepper

hey @that_bethiegirl2015 – what do you want for the sheldon plush and ghost pirate plush?

jiology

what do you want for dancing zings and zangoz chocolate fountain, 4-wheel ATV and antique lamp post? let me know!

silvermist03

I have a couple plushies I can give y’all if you want them. They’re pretty common, but, if you want ‘em… Salley cat ‘kinz plushy, Boris plush toy, Dex Dangerous plushy, Doug the Dog plushy, Fred Rover plushy, Mrs. Birdy plush toy, PJ Collie plush, Plumpy plush toy, Quizzy plush toy, Yellow chich plushie. Let me know your un if you care about any of them. My un is alexisandmax03 God bless, Silvermist03

Hi :) Do you still have the plumpy glasses for trade? If so, what items are you wishing to trade for them?

erppepper

hi @Silvermist03 – I really need the Dex Dangerous Plushy and the Plumpy Plush Toy. My username is ellaraepfaff. PLMK what you want in return. ~erppepper

@erppepper & @silvermist03 – I have both of those plushies, erppepper, if silvermist03 no longer has them. I saw their original post was about a month ago so just wanted to let you know in case they don’t have them anymore.

erppepper

Thank you so much @doodlebug72898 My username is ellaraepfaff. What would you like in return for the plushies? ~erppepper

@erppepper – Nothing needed in return, but wait until you hear back from @silvermist03. I don’t want to interrupt their trade. If they don’t have them anymore, I’ll send them over to you for free!

silvermist03

My reply came up at the top of the page for some weird reason. I sent you a friend request, erpperpper. As soon as you reply, I’ll send you the plushies. I’m so sorry if this was confusing for anyone. God bless, Silvermist03

I have extra fire (red), water (dark blue), and earth (forest green) outfits. Did you just need the tops or the complete outfits? Let me know and I will send them to you. My user names are LoveBunchesTyler, cassandra2222, and CLWINB01

Clara0414

I need both fire and water outfits, but mostly hats and shoes, if they are still extra. What can I offer you in return? I am Carrie149654.

Hey DF long time no see! WKN hasn’t been working for me lately. It always says the system is down when I try to submit comments. I hope you have a great Halloween :)

erken1

Love Hogan’s Heroes! Good luck with your room!

keuka01

@iamawebkinzmom2 – I have Mystery Clothing Up For Trade – Spring Umbrella Hat, Munchkinz Suit, Good Witch Crown and Wiz Kinz Scarecrow Boots. Do you have any extra pieces of the Purple Dragon Costume and Feet? I need 3 of each as I have 3 Dragon Masks. PLMK. Thanks. your friend suze01

Hey there Keuka01….I would love to trade for your good witch crown and scarecrow boots….I know I have 2 of the dragon feet and 1 of the dragon costume for sure….I will have to check my other account to see if I have another dragon costume suit…..Would you like to trade for those? Please let me know…..Thanks

greenmagic77

Yay! I got estore points! But way more than I needed. LOL! I feel bad. Does anyone know who sent them? Plmk what you would like in return I have many things for trade. Thank you so much to whomever sent them! Have a wonderful day everyone! ~greenmagic77 ❤ :)

bubbashuka

Wow, you are so lucky!!! I’m saving for an axolotl, and I have 5,000 points. yay, 2 months until I get it! (I get 3,000 each month for my 3 month membership.) But, I’m taking a wild guess, I’m sure it was the generous DogFish! :)

greenmagic77

Yeah it probably was her. She is very generous. You are too. Awwww! You are going to get the axolotl! What are you going to name it? I bet he/she will be soooo cute!

bubbashuka

Oh, DogFish is a girl! ….Whoops, I’m so sorry DogFish! I thought you were a boy! Oh, man, It is a long time away, so lol, I’ve no clue! I wish E-store points were not so much money. 10 dollars for the axolotl! :/

greenmagic77

@bubbashuka I am going to get a koala that comes with 10,000 restore points for $16 from amazon. I also want to get the jolly holiday puppy. She is so cute!

bubbashuka

That’s so cool!

bubbashuka

This is updated every time I want something new or get something I want. It will be re- posted every once in a while. :)

fiuffy01999

Hi there, I’ve got the Neo Gothic Flooring and am willing to trade. I am really, really looking for the Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper. Let me know of this would work! – fiuffy01999

puppies4me

@fiuffy01999 I have the Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper and the flooring if you’d like it also. And I’ll see what other I have . Nothing is needed in return; just a note to let me know you got them. FR me at heart059 >{^;^}< heart059

longtooth101

Hello there! I was wondering if you had anything from the palace princess room theme. I have some things I am willing to trade if needed. Thank You – longtooth101

lfrank

@longtooth101, My sister and I have sent you several pieces to the Palace Princess Theme from several accounts (paisley7905, ellie7905, lfrank517, danny7905, lucy7905, ellie71100) We do not have the wallpaper or flooring . I believe we send you everything except wp / flooring. Enjoy your new theme /items nothing needed in return , except a note so we know you got the items. hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

@longtooth101 – Do you still need any Palace Princess items? I have several things I can send you. No trade needed.

longtooth101

Hi, I have 1 chocolate egg fridge that I can send you.

longtooth101

Oh my goodness! you are so generous, and I would like to thank you and your sister dearly for all of the items. If you are ever in need of an item let me know. I would love to help someone with their webkinz rooms who helped me so much with my webkinz rooms. Thank you so so much again. – longtooth101

lfrank

@longtooth101 , My sister and I sent you several pieces of the 10th theme from several accounts yesterday and I sent you the trophy , wall print and cake today. Nothing needed in return , however we do like a note so we know you got the items. Enjoy your new items. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

longtooth101

hi! it’s me for like the hundredth time! i was wondering if anyone had any mystery clothing or anything from the aztec room theme. again, i have items to trade if needed just let me know. thank you- longtooth101

longtooth101

I hope my letter reached you, I appreciate all the things you gave me sooooo much. They helped my webkinz room come together. Thank you so much again! – longtooth101

Karahjoy6

Hey @Teddybearlove. I don’t have any cars but I do have other things to trade.i really need the soccer sofa, Alyssa plush, and Rafi plus toy, if your still willing to trade those for something. If you are still willing to trade them and still have them I will tell you things I have for trade. Anything else your looking for?

eclipse07

I have the alssya plush And the amazing ant farm raindeer bobble

longtooth101

So sorry for this like really late response, have everything besides the wallpaper. now i am just looking for Aztec theme and any extra psi anyone may have. Thank You so much! – longtooth101

….. the frog prince outfit. I have a lot of doubles. You’re welcome! Also, here are the links to stories and roleplays.(I was a bit strange in some of them because I was younger and didn’t know much to writing, but I absolutely LOVE doing it!) ‘Power Bunnies’: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/74/ Campkinz’: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/81/ Adventures In Music: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/113/ Rockfurlur(I didn’t know what else to name it!): https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/9/ (I got the idea from My Little Pony) [Now I can't find the page for Springkinz', so I'm going to move on] Summerkinz:https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/10/ and the AW Roleplay: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/10/ and my current story I’m working on(Snowball’s Snowy Day):

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/141/ Now, I hope that all moderates correctly. Also, ignore my randomness. XD

Comments are closed.