I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,364 replies, has 678 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 7 hours, 20 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi all! I’m looking for the Gelato Ice Cream Cart from the Summer Mystery bags. I can offer all sorts of trades – just tell me what you’re looking for. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lfrank

@ Sally Webkinz Do you have any idea why all the sudden I stopped receiving emails from this forum in all categories ? The just stopped one day last week and I have tried everything I know to do to get them back . Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated . Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

I was wondering the same thing!

puppies4me

Same!

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, I filled my Sugarberry jar last night and got the Weathered Farmhouse Stool for you, so just checking to make sure you still need it before I send. Still working on two Pickleberry jars so I can get the Country Kitchen Window and Weathered Farmhouse Table for you. Thanks, Roxy616 :)

animalmomkls

Hi Roxy616, I would love the Weathered Farmhouse Stool. Thank you so much for helping me with my Jumbleberry rooms. A sweet friend sent me the table and window, so I’m thinking the Farmer’s Porch Chair and the Berry Farm Stand are what I will be working towards next. You will probably get there before me : ) You are such a sweet, generous Webkinz friend. Please, please let me know if you are working on anything, I would love to help you. your friend, animalmomkls

Roxy616

@TropicalGirl, I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful gifts you sent, and I appreciate your friendship, kindness, and generosity more than you will ever know. Both packages brought a huge smile to my face, something I haven’t really done much of lately with everything going on in RL, so thank you for that as well. I was so surprised and happy to finally get the Zingoz Bubble Blower (love the wallpaper, too, and placed it in my Wacky room right away, along with the adorable Go Kart!), and beyond thrilled to receive all the great new Exclusives that were just released (they’re all beautiful, but I especially adore the new Peridot Geode Divider…always had a fascination with geodes, gemstones, and crystals as a child, and STILL do!) You are an amazing friend, and I hope you’ve been having a fantastic and relaxing summer…I love autumn, so I’m really looking forward to that! Take care, and talk to you soon ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

TropicalGirl

@Roxy616, that is such a nice thing to say, and I’m so glad I could send you something you could use, especially after all the wonderful gifts you’ve sent me. I love geodes too! Do you have the retired purple one? I was sorry to see that one get retired! I hope RL gets easier for you soon, and fall will be here before we know it, so take heart, my friend! Where I live fall comes early so I’ll try to send some cool breezes your way, if only in my imagination. :) ~ Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

Roxy616

@TropicalGirl, Cooler breezes would be welcome right about now Lol! I do have the purple geode from a long while back, and always wondered why Ganz never came out with more in other colors, so I’m glad they finally did! Love that they started doing the birthstone mosaic tiles, too (although they seem to be so scarcely awarded on PAN that I count myself lucky to even get ONE each month), which inspired me to put together a gemstone-themed room. Thanks again for everything, and I hope you have a good rest of the week. Your friend, Roxy616

Roxy616

@lisag560, Thank you so much for the Wacky clothing prizes…That was really kind and thoughtful of you, and I absolutely love them!!! I usually struggle a bit with getting through the WackyER Zingoz game (especially now that my wireless mouse has suddenly stopped working and I’m having to use the built-in one on my laptop…makes it difficult to get decent enough hits to even get anywhere near the 600 points range!), so I truly appreciate you sending those to me! Please let me know if you need anything for your rooms…I’d love to help out if at all possible. Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy616 :)

puppies4me

@Roxy616, Hi! I haven’t been on the forum for days! I’m glad you’re getting items that yu need. Is there anything else I can help you with? I can definitely relate to your mouse problem! I have to use my laptop touchpad also. Fortunately I’ve been able to get at least one of each new WackyER Zingoz prizes (there are a couple prizes I’m going to keep trying for another one) but nowhere near 600 points on Wacky Zingoz. I will do it though! Since I made it through that CandyBash Challenge, I can do anything! My grandson has been helping me with the Wacky Challenge and collecting Wacky Lemon Pops while I’ve been preoccupied. He got me a Wacky GoKart today! His excitement to surprise me with it made getting it twice the fun! It’s been nice to have a few minutes on the forum this evening and ‘see’ familiar friends. Your friend, heart059

Roxy616

Really great to hear from you, Heart! I know from your previous couple of posts that RL has been a bit hectic for you lately, so I’m glad you were able to grab some free time for yourself to relax and catch up on the forum. That’s so sweet that your little guy is helping you out with the Wacky events…I can imagine his excitement when he got the Go Kart for you! Wanted to let you know that I have plenty of extra Master Blaster 600 trophies and would love to send some to you and the grandkids, but if this is something you’d prefer to accomplish for yourself, I completely understand…Just wanted to put the offer out there in case. As for me, I’m still good on items, and nothing is currently needed, but I thank you so much for thinking of me! Take care, and hope the coming days will be less unsettled than they have been these past weeks. ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

Comments are closed.