I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

trexjt2013

Anyone, Please help!!! I need several plushies for my collection. Here is a list of the 12 plushies I need followed by a list of the plushies I have for trade if anyone is interested contact me here. My W/W user name is trexjt2013 to add me to your friends list. Here’s what I need. 1.Amanda Panda Holiday Plush 2. Arte Holiday Plush 3. Blanche Plushy 4. Doug Holiday Plush 5. Dr. Quack Holiday Plush 6. Goober Holiday Plush 7. Ms. Birdy Holiday Plush (Have the “Plushy” need the “Plush”) one with Red Jacket 8. Ms. Cowoline Holiday Plush 9. PJ Collie Holiday Plush 10. Plumpy Holiday Plush 11. Quizzy Holiday Plush 12. Tabby Holiday Plush. Now for the Plushies I HAVE for TRADE, Alex ‘Kinz Plushy, Alyssa Plush, Amanda Panda Campaign Plush, Amanda Panda Plush, Arte Fact Plush Toy, Artic Fox Cub Plushy, Baby Penguin Plushy, Baby Swan Plushy, Black Bear Cub Plushy, Booger Plushy, Brown Bear Cub Plushy, Bunny Plushy, Captain Dogbeard Plushy, Cinder Plushy, Cinnamon Plushy, Corn Husk Wacky Doll, Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie, Daisy Doe Holiday Plushy, Daisy Doe Plushy, Dex Dangerous Campaign Plushy, Dex Dangerous Plush, Doug The Dog Plushy, Dr. Quack Campaign Plushy, Dr. Quack

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @trexjt2013, I have extras of the PJ Collie and Plumpy Holiday Plushes that I’d be happy to send if you still need them…Nothing needed in return. Really wish I had more on your list, but if I can ever help with anything else, please let me know, and if I have it, it’s yours. ~ Roxy616

trexjt2013

Thanks Roxy616, I friended you late last night. I have been a member since 2013 so anything before then is usually hard to come by. I pick up a few things in the trading room but seldom do I come across plushies. My collection is extensive though, I had more on my list for trade if anyone needs anything. The moderator Edited my list as you can see from above that I alphabetized. Apparently even though this is a trading forum they still only allow so much of a post. I would think if someone didn’t want to read my items they could just scroll down. Anyways if anyone is looking for others not listed above let me know. I will gladly check for you. Also thanks again Roxy616 if I can help you with anything don’t hesitate to ask. trexjt2013

Roxy616

@trexjt2013, Since your list was cut off, I wasn’t sure if you already have the Fiona Feathers Holiday Plushy, but if not, I have an extra I could send your way…just let me know! ~ Roxy616

trexjt2013

Roxy616, I do have Fiona Feathers Holiday, Thanks for asking. The ones I need up top are numbered 1 thru 12. They weren’t cut off, just the ones I currently have that someone may need were cut off. Now Thanks to you I just need 10 more to complete my collection. I currently have 97 different plushies. I didn’t think there were that many until I started counting. That’s why I was trying to list my extras so someone could maybe see one they didn’t know existed. Thanks again for being a great friend. I don’t know if you collect PSF but I didn’t know what you might need so I just sent some as a Thanks for your help. trexjt2013

puppies4me

@trexjt2013, I have the Goober Holiday Plush. Could I please trade for the Dex Dangerous Plush? I couldn’t find a pic of it on Google search. You don’t mean the Dex Dangerous Plushy?The Dex Dangerous Campaign Plushy is cute, but if there really is a Dex Dangerous Plush (that I can’t find, lol) I’d really like to have that one. My grandson collects Dex Dangerous anything! Sending FR from heart059

PEBBLES1973

hey Roxy616 I am sending you a gift today for all the tiles you sent me. thanks my friend. lmk if you want anything from my list i posted here and in the trading forum.

Roxy616

Hi, @PEBBLES1973, Thank you SO much for the gifts you sent…It was a wonderful surprise! I didn’t have the bouncy castle and can’t wait to have my pets try it out!!! Wanted to let you know that I have a couple of the Himalayan Ski Sets (similar to the Chalet Ski Rack but not as wide) if you still need wall decor for your ski chalet room. Will be happy to send one or both to you if you can use them. Thanks again for everything you’ve sent…It was very sweet of you to think of me, and I really appreciate it! Take care ~ Roxy616 :)

PEBBLES1973

i was saving my moneyz for the bouncy castle for you. i’m glad you like it. you’re welcome my friend. I would definitely like to have the ski wall decor. thank you so much. I’m sure your pets will enjoy the boucy castle as much as you will watching them play on it. take care. PEBBLES1973 My un on here is named after my singnature penguin and the year I was born. I have a very cool app that shows all the stars, planets, & constellations on my ipad, & it’s live. the name of it is Skyview Lite.

Roxy616

@PEBBLES1973, Aww, that’s SO incredibly generous and thoughtful of you to have saved your moneyz especially for that…Means the world to me! The app does indeed sound very cool, and I’ll definitely have to check it out! I’ve always loved to look at the stars and constellations and would really look forward to visiting the planetarium when I was little (and STILL do! lol) Will send the Ski Sets to you right away, and a couple of smaller items you may want to add to your chalet. Thanks again! ~ Your friend, Roxy616 :)

PEBBLES1973

It was my pleasure. yea, the app is cool. if you use the app and find the constellation ursa minor look at the tip of it’s tail. that star is Polaris aka the north star. above that is ursa major. ty for all the stuff you sent me. i’m going to post my ski chalet in the share center soon. i’m also going to send it to webkinz, hopefully it will get featured. That would be so cool. you’re welcome your friend PEBBLES1973

calicomania

Hey guys, I’m looking for some deluxe only items I need like the Hand Knit Sweater, Cool Baggy Brown Jeans, Green Starstruck Shades, Orange Shades, and Book Nook Sofa. Also, I know this an odd request, but does anyone have anything that they think would look good on a Cheeky Dog? I just got one but I’m having a really hard time dressing it. I have some stuff in the giveaways thread if anyone wants some of those things as my way of saying thanks for helping me out. My username is Blarecat :) Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi blarecat – I just sent the hand knit sweater, orange shades and star struck shades. Enjoy! Alphacat

calicomania

Thank you so much!

klovespink

Hi Blarecat. Sent you a message on your Giveaway page. I will send over the Cool Baggy Brown Jeans and Book Nook Sofa today. -klovespink

calicomania

Thanks! I sent you a friend request.

mtate

Hey everyone! I am looking for the purple spider mystery and the wind up doll belt. I have new mystery for trade too!

lfrank

Hiya Everyone , has anyone got any of the rare clothing from Mrs. Cowoline ? I have been playing every day since it stated on 10 accounts and nothing so far . If anyone has any extras of the rare items , I would sure love a couple of each. I’d be glad to send you something in return if you give me some idea what your looking for . Thanks for reading. Hugs, paisley aka lfrank

lisag560

@ifrank Do you have a list of rare clothing? I would be more than happy to look, i just need names ;)

lfrank

@lisga560 , No I do not have a list of the rare Dram club clothing as I can’t seem to win any of them from Ms Cowoline. But here is the link to the post on Webkinz news : https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/join-the-kva-drama-club/ I am looking mostly for the green outfit with the green hat under the title “rare” . Thanks for trying to help me. hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

calicomania

I have the Wild West Dress and Wizard Academy Robe if you want them. Since you’re having trouble finding Mrs. Cowoline, have you tried turning off Adblock if you use it? She won’t show up if you are.

lfrank

@calicomania , I’m not having issues finding Mrs Cowoline I just have not won any of the drama club rare clothing which is what I am looking for . Thanks for trying to help me . Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

Comments are closed.