I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lisag560

@Pinkedalink I sent a few items so far, wondering if you need need some of the be mine sneakers? And how many?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bubbashuka

I sent some stuff, please nothing in return, unless you have extras of any of the 2018 winterfest prizes! I am very glad to be cleaning out my dock.

Roxy616

Hi, @bubbashuka, I have some extra 2018 Winterfest prizes, but before I send, I wanted to see if you happen to want or need any items for a Chalet, like the wallpaper/flooring, chairs, windows, ski racks? I can also send you some outdoor items, like the ski slopes and tiles, if you need those…Just let me know. Didn’t want to add any unnecessary items to your dock when you’re working to clean it out! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

bubbashuka

Hi @Roxy616! Oh my gosh, you’re so kind!! I’m mainly just looking for the pink, purple and green skiing outfits/supplies, the blue ice skating shoes, and the rescue team outfit. ^.^

bubbashuka

I would LOVE the winterfest cookie prizes, besides the ski lift or hill, thank you!! So sorry this is late, but I’m extremely glad you like the stuff!!

puppies4me

@Pinkedalink I hve a few pink clothes and only a couple pink room items. I see others’ replies waiting to be posted so I’ll check back later after errands and appointment, to see what you would still like. Your friend, heart059

puppies4me

@walczuk11, What kind of red and white items are you loking for? I sent some pink clothes for now. Your friend, heart059

Roxy616

Hi, @PEBBLES1973, Just wanted to thank you for the awesome gifts you’ve sent…I appreciate it SO much!!! I also wanted to check with you to see if there was another piece from the Cozy Condo Theme that you could use…I have one gift box left and would love to send you whichever item you still need, so just let me know. Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy616 :)

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Just wanted to tell you again how very much I appreciate the lovely foods you’ve been sending…It’s been such a wonderful surprise to open them and admire the unique detail that goes into each one! Nearly all have been ones I didn’t yet have, so I’ve really enjoyed being able to add those to my collection, and your kindness and generosity mean more than I can say. You’re an amazing friend, and I thank you for that, as well. Hope the new year has been good to you so far and that you have a great rest of the week! Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – Thank you for your kind words! Glad you are enjoying the food items I’ve sent. Trexjt2013 has been so generously sending me food items, that I’m happy to pay it forward and share with others, too. You are so generous to many players (including me), and I’m glad to return some of that kindness to you. This year is off to a great (and busy) start, thanks to friends like you. ~ momssanitytime

Hey! Does anyone have the Nefertiti robe and headdress for trade? I will offer rares, psi, exclusives, a rainbow fairy wig, etc.

netge

Hi, has anyone managed to get the hopscotch from the school sandpit? I have been trying constantly on both accounts, but each time I get to dig, I don’t end up with it. I’ve tried different patches each time, but I guess it moves around, so you can’t be sure which one to dig. If anyone has a spare they don’t want I’d be happy to trade for it. I have quite a lot of rare stuff, some going back to 2007. I am trying to sort it all out so I can offer spares on here. Thanks. netg & netg2

Comments are closed.