I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,375 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

Just realised I haven’t had any of these messages to my Inbox for a while, but not sure why. I hope if I post here it will start re-sending again. Seems to be problems on Webkinz today. My estore account won’t work and I have about 128,000 points in there, so I am super annoyed. Have sent a message to Customer Services and hope it gets dealt with today, as I am in the UK so 5pm EST is 10pm here and I want the free green dress. Anyone else unable to access their estore account and been told they haven’t used it for ages so it is locked, even though they used to only a week or so ago?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

orangeiscool

dogfish Hi Thank you answering my questions about the various dispensers. I agree that some are cooler than others but still fun to collect. What account are you using with the items you are sending? Thanks for your help and if there is anything we can help you with please let us know. orangeiscool/longarms7

dogfish

@orangeiscool, Hi, I am sending the foods from clo91, my main acct. We are friends on a few of my gift accts also. I am Happyfeets56 and walkincloset. I was just sent the last holiday food I needed to complete my collection, it took almost 9 years to find it all. Patience is a virtue in WW LOL Happy to help and share what ever I have extras of. Have a great weekend. I’m off to the Mardi Gras now Let the Good Times Roll, DF

puppies4me

@Roxy616, Hi! I’m practically out-the-door, but wanted to thank you for the very cute clothes! I’m guessing they’re Mystery(?). I usually don’t check to see what the mystery clothes are since I know I’m not going to buy any, lol, so thank you very much! I have to run… have a great day! Your friend, heart059

Roxy616

@puppies4me, You’re so welcome…Yes, they are from last year’s Spring Mystery Clothing Bag, which is only back for a limited time at eStore under a special category called “Awards Show” in honor of the recent Academy Awards (I ended up purchasing many more bags than I had planned on in trying to get the Mystical Hedgehog Slippers, but FINALLY got lucky and was awarded a pair!) Being a cat lover/owner, I thought you might like the Sweet Kitten Dress, and I know that your granddaughter loves food-related clothing, so thought I’d send her the cupcake dress (I may have already sent her one of those but couldn’t remember if it was the same one or not…if so, feel free to re-gift or use it yourself). Also wanted to let you know that I have several older Halloween items I’m not going to use and would like to give you if you’re interested…If you google Webkinz Haunted House Theme, there’s an entry that comes up for the website Webkinz Picture Guide that shows an image of each item, so take a look through those and let me know if there are any particular pieces you’d like ~ Roxy <3

grantlee1

Hi everyone, does anyone have extras of any of the apple seeds from the last couple of fall fests? If you do please let me know what you are looking for….I have plenty to trade. I missed the last few fall fests and would love to get any of them. Thank you! Your friend, grantlee

Alphaowlbear

hi grantlee1 – I’ll send some red and green apple seeds this morning – nothing needed back – happy to pass along extras. :-) alphacat

grantlee1

Hi, @Alphowlbear Thank you SO much for the seeds. I really appreciate it! Please let me know if I can return the favor. Thanks again, your friend grantlee

animalmomkls

Hi grantlee1, I will send you some apple tree seeds. Do you need any of the red pepper seeds or snow pea seeds that we got during the festival last year? Just let me know. I’m so glad I can help you. Nothing needed back. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

grantlee1

Hi @animalmomkls Thank you SO much for the seeds. I really appreciate it! I would love the pepper and snow pea seeds if you have an extra, I totally missed the festival…thank you!! Please let me know if I can return the favor. Thanks again, your friend grantlee

animalmomkls

Hi @grantlee1, I was wondering if you needed any of the apple farmer outfits. I have extras of most of the pieces. Just let me know if you do and I will send some. Your friend, animalmomkls. : )

grantlee1

Hi @animalmomkls, I would love the apple farmer outfits, I don’t have any of them. Thank you So much! Let me know if you are looking for anything specific. Thanks again! Your friend, grantlee

animalmomkls

Hi @grantlee1, I will start sending you the clothes tomorrow. I sent you something today that I meant to send yesterday but got a little distracted. Oops! I’ve really been enjoying all the Mazin Hamster prizes you have sent me. Thank you so much for them. They are awesome. I really wish I had been playing when that was going on. Looks like it was fun. Wonder if there is ever a chance it might come back in the future. Sometimes, one can only hope. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

grantlee1

hi, @animalmomkls, Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! I love the fall season and was sad that I missed the last few festivals…looks like they were fun. I’m glad you are enjoying the prizes…Mazin Hamsters was my favorite part of ww and I played it daily and got most of the trophies. It was just so much fun and the prizes and the shop they had was so cool, then I had to take a break and when I came back it was gone then Amazing World was also gone….I wish they would bring back the Mazin hamsters. Thanks again! Your friend, grantlee

Roxy616

Hi, @grantlee1, Sent you some Candy Apple, Golden Delicious, and Maple Dipped Apple Seeds, and will send more prizes later tonight. Really happy to help, and I hope you have a great weekend! Roxy <3

grantlee1

Hi @Roxy616, Thank you SO much for the seeds. I really appreciate it! Please let me know if I can return the favor. I hope all is well with your mom…I’m keeping you in my prayers. Have a great weekend. Thanks again, your friend grantlee,

grantlee1

Hi @lisag560, Thank you SO much for the seeds. I really appreciate it! Please let me know if I can return the favor. Thanks again, your friend grantlee

If anyone happened to get an extra Magic W Fountain, I was out of town and missed Deluxe Day. (I really, REALLY wish we could get items like that through the Webkinz phone app!) Thank you! I’ve got a Winterfest Wacky Plushy to offer in return:)

Roxy616

Hi, @clementinesunshine, Just sent you the fountain…Happy to help! Have a great weekend! Your friend, Roxy :)

Roxy, thank you so much! I have a Fountain Room, so I was very disappointed to miss that particular day. Have a great weekend:)

Comments are closed.