I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,331 replies, has 822 voices, and was last updated by  Strawberrykinz72 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone! I haven’t been on webkinz in years and I’m back! I’m looking for a charm tiara so if anyone knows someone that is willing to trade please send them my way! thank you! :) my user is popculter

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

oudoll2

Sending one your way. Nothing needed in return. Have a great day! B00T00

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend and I’m posting today because of the Trick or Treat Street Theme. I love this theme so far, but it’s missing something. I’m looking for the Kinzville Flower Shop. It was a deluxe challenge back in May 2017 and I would love to put it in the room. If not, I’m looking for something similar, sort of like in the last podkinz episode 126 where Michael show us his rooms and one of the items in his room was a Kinzville Bakery (or something like that). Also @frankie98, I’m not sure if this is right or not, but correct me if I’m wrong. If you have an extra rock bridge, I would love to use it in a room I’m working on. Have a nice day!

frankie98

HI Unicornluv, sorry I don’t have an extra Rock Bridge. I was looking for two for my new room, and received them from two generous friends on the forum. I don’t have the Flower Shop either:/ I hope you can get the items you need. Your friend frankie98:)

Thanks for letting me know (Sorry, I’m not good at keeping track of comments. XD)!

oudoll2

I have a rock bridge you can have. I’m not using it. What’s your user name?

Thanks for checking in! I would love to have it if you don’t need it. We are already friends. I’m Petlover365Bark

Do you by any chance have extra rocks won by the wheel of deluxe or vacation wheel? I could use some more of those and a waterfall bed? Thanks!

oudoll2

I have all of the above! Nothing needed in return. I am always looking to get my hands on coupons but if you don’t have any no problem. I have a bunch of extras. Sending bridge, bed and perch soon!

kittly2008

Hello! I am looking for one candy tile and one candy from the tree in the park. Since a few days ago, I have been unable to enter the clubhouse, the stadium, and park. Whenever I do, nothing appears and I get a message box with the work “ok.” As a result, I cannot obtain the candy tiles and candy tree candy I need to start on the new quest. I would appreciate it if someone had any to offer.

Snowlico

I would be happy to help you with this. Just send me a friend request. Also a little tip you can complete the challenge with just 1 of each item. For the tile just place it in a room remove it and place it again over and over until complete. For the candy feed your pet to full (So it won’t eat anything more when you try to feed it.) then try to feed it the candy. Your pet wont eat it but it will still count for the challenge. So just keep trying to feed your pet the 1 candy until it’s complete. ;)

Hi @ kittly2008 Send me a FR at 98654321 and I will send some over. (no 7 in my user name) :-) Sandi

73kibarry

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any extra Webkinz Day items. I was not on for a few years and can’t remember my old account to have it restored and was hoping to work on a room. I have photos, things from year 10 (a window, an armchair, a bed) I was looking for things I would have missed. NO worries if no one has anything to trade, just figured I’d ask. Just let me know what you’d like and I’ll see if i have it. Thanks FR Kibarry73

Hi @73kibarry I just sent you year 10 rug, trampoline, and milestone throne. Nothing needed in return! :-) Sandi

73kibarry

Thank you so much!

bonesbongo

@kibarry73 Hi, Are you referring to the 10 YEARS theme. I know I had sent you the wallpaper and flooring a while back if so, I just sent you the 10 SHINING YEARS LAMP and 10 YEARS OF WONDER WINDOW. Enjoy!

73kibarry

THank you! I was thinking of any of the years but I’m so grateful! Thank you again

frankie98

Hey everyone! I know this is cutting close to the weekend but i’m trying to finish a room with the last touches. Can anyone please send me two bake sale Danish (the blue and white paper) Please, I need to make two of the pirates treasure for my Temple Of Doom room. I have the other ingredients. Thanks so much and have a great weekend! your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Roxy616

Three of the Pirate’s Treasure on their way…Let me know if you need anything else. ~ Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you! Roxy to the rescue! :) frankie98:)

EmmaFett

Hi frankie! I might have an extra bake sale danish I can send if you still need one!

frankie98

Thank you EmmaFett for offering to help but Roxy already sent me what I needed, but appreciate your kindness. your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.