I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,277 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

Hello everyone, I am looking for the Gingerbread flooring. I want to make another gingerbread room and I was able to get the wallpaper, but now I need the flooring. Let me know what you are looking for, maybe we can do a trade. :) blurayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi @blurayne I just sent you the flooring. No need to send anything back! :-) Have a great day! Sandi

blurayne

Thank you so much Sandi. I really appreciate the extra goodies to get me started on the room too! Let me know if you are ever looking for anything. Your friend blurayne.

I sent you something that I thought you could use. Enjoy!

blurayne

Thank you Unicorn, that was so thoughtful of you. I appreciate it. :) blurayne

No problem! :D

73kibarry

I don’t have the flooring my friend, but if there is anything else you need for the room I’d be happy to look. Your friend, KiBarry73

blurayne

Hey @73kibarry, I am looking for anything gingerbread related and or candy items. I appreciate the offer. Your friend blurayne.

73kibarry

I sent you some and will send you more tomorrow. I think I have a few things you may like. Your friend, Kibarry73

blurayne

Thank you @73kibarry, I appreciate your kindness. As you can guess I am working on my next room, actually working on about 3 right now. :) blurayne

frankie98

HI blurayne, just sent over some candy items I hope you can use for your new room. They are pretty old and you probably have them but maybe you can use them anyway:) If I come across anything else I will send it to you. Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Thank you @frankie98 for being so generous. I will definitely be able to use those items. I have just the room waiting for them. Your friend blurayne

aidcon18

Bluerayne dont mean to jump in but I will send you some stuff today nothing needed in return your friend aidcon81

blurayne

Thank you @aidcon18, I really appreciate the gifts. You are so kind to help with my room. I looked for the Topaz gem tiles, but I do not have any of those; I must have missed those when they were given out. I was wondering if you were still looking for the Universe Dress? I am slowing going through my clothing and I found the dress tucked away in a small storage container. I would be happy to send it to you, just let me know if you still need it. Your friend blurayne

aidcon18

Bluerayne glad to help i appreciate you looking for the tile. I was able to get the dress thank you for asking. if you need anything more for your room please let me know. your friend aidcon81

oudoll2

Hi blurayne. I can send you the floor. It’s an extra so you can have it. Nothing needed in return. Is blurayne your user name? Have a great day, B00T00

blurayne

Hello @oudoll2, thank you for the offer, but another friend has already generously sent me the flooring. But I would love to have another WW friend, please send a FR to blurayne. My user name is the same on here as it is in WW. :)

oudoll2

@ blurayne, okay sounds good. Very nice meeting you!

andersonja

Hi everyone. I love to collect clothes and am not deluxe so I am looking for the Olive Frames from the new Fall 2019 theme and the items for the vested dress or the dress itself. I would also really like the blue striped hat from the mobile wheel – I can’t seem to land on that spot. My user is jba2017 if anyone has extra of these items. Let me know what you are looking for in return; I have several rare items and plenty of extra food.

animalmomkls

Hi andersonja, I will send all that to you when I get on today. No problem. Love to help Webkinz Friends when I can. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

andersonja

thank youuuu. Anything you need in return? :)

Traveller

Hi @andersonsonja If you add me as a friend, I can send you some deluxe items. I have tried adding you but it isn’t working. Nothing needed in return. Traveller.

73kibarry

Send me a FR to KiBarry73 and I can send you some items. I can’t FR for some reason, Ganz is looking into it but just shoot the request over and I can get you some of the deluxe clothes

boggangirl1

Hi everyone, I took a long break from webkinz and now I am trying to catch up on my food collection. I am looking for Avocadoe ice cream cone, booksmart burger, high marks milkshake, chocolate chalk field berry smoothie and jumbleberry juice box. Let me know what you want and I will see if I have it. Thanks bunches, boggangirl1

lilstinky

@boggangirl1 – I have the booksmart burger, high marks milkshake, and jumble berry juice box. I will send a FR, followed by the food items once accepted. Nothing needed in return. ~ momssanitytime

boggangirl1

Awww thank you so much!

bonesbongo

Hi All! Just started working on a new room the NOBLE ELF ?? Box. I was not able to get all of the items. I need 2 of the NOBLE ELF BED, and 1 NOBLE ELF THRONE. If anyone has an extra they don’t want/need I would like to get the 2 items. I have a lot to offer that I can trade. Thanks ~ shelkinz67

73kibarry

I will definitely look.

Hey, everybody! Does anybody have any of these three deluxe monthly clothing items for trade: the Pop Princess Outfit, Grunge Rock Outfit, or KVA Uniform Cap? I missed 32 months worth of deluxe boxes while I was away from Webkinz, but I’ve tracked down every one of them in the trading room except those last three. Chat filter won’t let me say “Grunge” or “KVA”, so finding them is not working out so great. In return, I can offer lots of different 2013-2015 mystery and cracker clothes. I also have some summer and fall 2019 mystery clothes to trade. Oh, and while on that topic, the purple Snowboard Suit that was offered as an extra deluxe subscription prize one month, is that tradeable? If so, I’m also looking for that.

Alphaowlbear

Hi RandaPanda523 – I have the KVA uniform cap that you can have – I’ll send a FR from alphacat. Also, I saw your comments in a WKN article about the Academy soccer uniforms – do you need any? I have extras that I’d be happy to gift – just let me know. alphacat

Thank you so much for both the KVA cap and the soccer uniforms! I was absolutely thrilled to get those. :) I’m going to send you back something fun. Just let me know, too, if there’s anything you’re looking for, and I’ll try to help. Thanks so much!

73kibarry

I have the pop princess dress but you have to FR me KiBarry73 since for some reason I can’t FR people, says I have outstanding FR. ANyway I’d be happy to help

73kibarry

I thought I had the Pop Princess Outfit but its the pop star dress

73kibarry, no problem! I appreciate you taking the time to check for it. I’ll still send you a friend request, if that’s okay. It’s always great to have new friends in Webkinz. :)

73kibarry

Aww thanks! I’ll see what I can do to find it for you!

mirforbjs

@RandaPanda523, Hello! I sent you a friend request from mirforbjs, I have the Grunge Rock Outfit and the Pop Princess outfit (black and green). I’ll be back on here around 3 pm and I’ll check if you still need those 2 outfits. And I’d love to have any of your old mystery/cracker clothing, just send me something you have the most of or that you don’t mind parting with. Thank you!!

miforbjs, hello! Yes, I definitely still need the Grunge Rock and the Pop Princess Outfit, which is black and green. I didn’t see this until tonight. I’ll definitely send you a couple of mystery outfits. Are there any in particular that you want or need, or from any particular time period? If I have one, it’s yours.

mirforbjs

@RandaPanda523, Thank you so much for the clothes, it’s such a pretty outfit!! I just sent you the 2 deluxe outfits. Hope you have a great day! :)

Comments are closed.