I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Nate4555

@grantlee1 Hi, Thanks for the gifts this morning! I am home sick with a stomach bug and didn’t even get the good humor of the gift at first. When I finally tried the games, I realize that the encouragement gift is much needed! Good Luck with the challenge!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@Nate4555, So sorry to hear you’re sick and hoping you feel better really soon. Had that a couple of weeks ago…No fever, and clearly wasn’t the Flu, which I had feared it was when it first happened, but it hit hard and fast for about a day, followed with some chills and bodyaches for another day after that (probably due to dehydration more than anything else), but then seemed to leave as quickly as it came. It managed to totally zap my energy, though! Anyway, wishing you a speedy recovery, my friend, and if you don’t feel up to doing the trophy challenge, please just let me know, and I’ll be glad to send you an extra trophy so you won’t miss out on getting one. Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy <3

Nate4555

Thank you Roxy and Granlee, I am feeling much better today! Slept a lot yesterday and hopefully I can tackle that Penguin. Your friend, Nate4555

grantlee1

Hi @Nate4555, I am glad it amused you:) I’m sorry you don’t feel well and hope you feel better really soon. Good luck with the trophy….sending good thoughts your way. Your friend, grantlee

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you SO very much for the lovely St. Patrick’s Day surprise!! I’ve been planning on making a St. Patrick’s Day room since the beginning of March, so those Potted Clovers will definitely come in handy!! I know exactly where I want to put them, too, I just have to build the room now! Thanks again for your kind and thoughtful gift!! <3 – luna101217

Roxy616

Hi, Luna…You’re so welcome, and I’m glad you’ll be able to use the Potted Clovers in the new St. Patrick’s room you plan to make. Just wanted to send you a little something to let you know how much you’re appreciated!!! If you need anything for your room, please let me know…I may be able to help with some green and/or St. Patrick’s-related items. Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you SO very much for the lovely St. Patrick’s Day surprise!! I’ve been planning on making a St. Patrick’s Day room since the beginning of March, so those Potted Clovers will definitely come in handy!! I already know where I want them to go, too, I just have to build the room now! Thanks again for your kind and thoughtful gift! <3 – luna101217

luna101217

HELP! A dear friend of mine asked me to log into her account yesterday and get her the St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Wreath gift, but I was traveling home from a short trip and completely spaced! I only got mine because I logged into Mobile to spin the Wheel of Wow Mobile, not evening remembering what day it was. I know she’s going to be really upset if I don’t fix my mistake and get her that wreath! So, if anyone has an extra of the wreath that they can spare/would be willing to trade for, please let me know!! My UN is luna101217. If no one ends up having one I’ll just send her mine, though…

grantlee1

Hi @luna101217, I have an extra one that I will send you. I sent you a FR, nothing needed in return enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

luna101217

@grantlee1 Thank you so very, very much!! I passed along your gift to my friend! I’m so grateful to you for helping me with this! I can’t believe I let it slip my mind in the first place! Please let me know if there is anything you ever need!! Thanks again! – luna101217

Roxy616

@grantlee1, Thanks so much for the “trophy encouragement” gift…It will definitely help lighten the mood when I think of how many times I’m going to have to struggle through playing yet another game I’m absolutely terrible at in order to reach that “magic number” in KC!!! I love the fact that WW offers these challenges and the chance to win some really cool trophies, but it would be a really nice change if, just once, this would involve a game I’m actually good at lol! Thanks again for the much-needed humor! Your friend, Roxy :)

grantlee1

@Roxy616, after playing the Iceberg game 30 times and only getting 1kc I needed a laugh…I keep landing in the water:) The penguin game is much easier but still a struggle. I also wish they would pick a game I am good at so I don’t have to play a million times. I hope I can finish, only one of my accounts is deluxe. I’m am glad it amused you:) Also, thank you so much for your friendship, generosity, and for the beautiful clovers they are perfect for my new room! Good luck with the challenge! Your friend, grantlee

Roxy616

It’s exactly the same with me…Good thing the required KC is set at a reasonably low amount on this one; otherwise, I’d never make it by the deadline! You’re very welcome for the clovers, and really glad you can use them. Just wanted to let you know how very much I appreciate your friendship and generosity. Hope you have a great week (minus the frustration of the challenge, of course lol!) ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.