I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,749 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Nate4555

Don’t forget it’s Deluxe day in the eStore. Click on Deluxe Advantage to see all three pieces. Nate4555

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Thank you, Nate4555! I really needed that reminder – I completely forgot about Deluxe Wednesday being today. Yes – Today’s Free Gift is an entire 3 piece outfit and it’s a very nice one, too. :-)

bubbashuka

Thank you so much for the reminder, @Nate4555!!

Roxy616

Really appreciate the reminder, @Nate4555…I probably would have completely forgotten about that today if it weren’t for you, so thank you so much!!!

animalmomkls

Thanks for the reminder, Nate4555! I would have totally forgotten. I really love how everyone on the forums help each other and share info. It just adds an extra layer of fun and joy in playing Webkinz. Happy Halloween! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Nate4555

Glad you all got your Deluxe Wednesday items! Happy Halloween!! Your friend, Nate4555

bubbashuka

Oh no, I forgot even with the reminder! XD I need a new brain… Anyone want to lend me one?

Nate4555

Hi Everyone! It’s nice to see new members coming to the trading forum. I am not able to add any more friends due to a problem with my friend finder. So please feel free to send me a friend request @Nate4555. It makes it so much easier for me to send items that others may be looking for. Thanks, Nate4555

bonesbongo

Hi, @Roxy, I would like to thank you for the Pumpkin Queen outfit, it made my day when I opened it up. The Pumpkin Queen and Pumpkin King outfits were the costume pieces that I was hoping for from the Pumpkin Floaty event. I have had absolutely no luck getting those pieces on any of my accounts I have not got one piece yet. The outfit that you sent, is greatly appreciated. Is there anything that you need? ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, You’re so welcome…Happy I could help with those! Did I send you any of the Pumpkin King pieces, too? Thought I sent you the Costume and Mask, but now I’m second guessing myself. I remember having a hard time in getting the Pumpkin King Shoes, too, so may or may not have sent you those…Let me know if you still need any of the Pumpkin King pieces and I’ll do my best to help you get them. Also, please let me know if you need any specific items from the new Trick or Treat Street Theme, and I’ll be glad to send. Really appreciate you asking, but there’s nothing I really need at the moment except for a Golden Delicious Apple Crate Fridge (2016 Fall Fest Soda Prize) that I’ve been trying to find…It’s the last item I need for my Apple Orchard. No problem at all if you don’t happen to have that item, though…Just thought I’d mention in case. ~ Roxy :)

EmmaFett

Hello! I’m working on a new modern-ish room design and I’m looking for the black and chrome paw stove PSI and the domino effect area rug PSI. The colors of the PSIs match perfectly with the rest of the furniture I’m using so I would love to use those pieces. I have other PSI and rare items I could trade in return :) -emmapants

klovespink

Hello. I realize there are still 2 days left to get PAN prizes, but if anyone happens to have an extra pair of Rose Zircon Glasses for trade, I would really appreciate it. Usually, I get at least one pair of the glasses, but no luck so far. Thanks. Let me know what you would like in return, I have duplicates of everything else from this month. :) -klovespink

@klovespink Friend me at Petlover365Bark and I will send it ASAP. I’m looking for the angel halo, backyard summer house, and garden patio sink/ hanging plants. Enjoy!

klovespink

Hi Unicornluv246, blurayne already sent me the glasses, but thank you so much for the offer. I don’t have the Summer house or patio sink, but I think I have an extra halo. i will look when I log on later, and send it to you if I find it. -klovespink

blurayne

Hello, I sent you the Rose Zircon Glasses. Nothing need in return. They are so cute. Your friend blurayne

klovespink

Thank you @blurayne. I love the glasses, and thank you for the extra treats. -klovespink

Comments are closed.