I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,391 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have any extra Campkinz sleeping bags they could send me? I need 3 in total and my WW UN is chicklet711. Thanks :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi hannah5banana, I have some extra Campkinz sleeping bags. I will send you a FR from animalmomkls later today. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help. animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi chicklet711 – I saw your post on the other forum thread about the sleeping bags and replied there and I betcha animalmomkls is sending some too. If you don’t need mine, you can either repurpose or regift them or just sell in the Wshop – I have have so many of them ;-) alphacat

Hello, everyone! I am currently searching for the following: Sleek Satin Bed, Persephone Plush Doll, Satin Curtains, Moonbeam Sparkle Wall Divider, Pastel Paradise Chair (2), Pastel Paradise Music Box, 10 Years of Wonder Window (2), Sassy Seafaring Laundry Hamper, Fluffy Pom Pom Pigtails, Playful Dress, Good Witch Dress, Lilac Bunny Wig, Sweetheart Rose Crown. Thank you to everyone who has helped me conquer my dream list, these are the only items currently left! ^-^ Username is Vanillabunnya!

lilstinky

@Vanillabunnya – I just send the Persephone plush doll. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Hikittykat

Hi everyone! Since spring has sprung I have been trying to create a new room and get some new clothing pieces for my pets. I am looking for the following. Bunny Ears, Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears, Egg Painting Station, Chocolate Egg Area Rug, Spring Celebration Eggs, Bunny Planter, Fresh Air Side Table, Bunny Plushy, Pink Tulips (8), White Tulips (8), Floral Bean Bag Chair, Floral Princess Bed,
      Simple Floral Couch, Simple Floral Rug, Spring Fling Dress, Springtime Shoes, Butterfly Gown,
      Butterfly Fascinator, Butterfly Ballet Flats,Marshmallow Bunny Dispenser, Simple Floral Sink,
      Blue Flower Rug, Blue Floral Privacy Shower, Yellow Chick Plushie, Bunny Hoody Bottoms, Bunny Hoody Top, and Gleaming Gold Sandals. I am always willing to give things in return. I also want to apologize for not being on the forms for a while I have been very busy lately. I hope everyone is having a great spring. Thank you! ~Hikittykat

Alphaowlbear

Hi there Hikittykat – I’m sending the gleaming gold sandals and the Floral Bean bag chair and the blue floral rug. Nothing needed back – they are extras :-) alphacat

lisag560

Hello wkn friends! For some reason, So TODAY I have not been able to get past page 464, it just takes me to a pink page and I can not see any posts. I hope this is fixed soon as it it very frustrating. This has been going on for awhile now as it will never let me see the current posts. Hoping that once all is fixed, I can help out with any extra items I have that you may need. :)

Good morning everyone! I’m currently searching for the following items: “Sweetheart Rose Crown”, “Spring Flower Gown”, “Spring Flower Heels”, “Tween Qeeen Tiara”, “Spring Blossom Blazer”, “Elegant Asian Headdress”, “Cotton Candy Tuxedo Jacket”, “Strawberry Rain Coat”, and “Strawberry Rain Boots”. My username on Webkinz is Vanillabunnya.

Thank you to everyone in the trading room that helped me get these items! I no longer need them.

Comments are closed.