I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,939 replies, has 738 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone, does anyone have a Where’s Wacky Trophy for trade? Webkinz wouldn’t allow me to play WackyER Zingoz even though I am a full member during that challenge.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@Goodluckwolfie, I had an extra and sent you the trophy…Enjoy! Roxy :)

jacqbunny

I am trying to complete a freaky forest room with all of the spooky items that we were given and I am just missing the freaky forest floor tile. Does anyone have an extra tile that they could send me? I have other freaky forest items to send in exchange. Thanks!

OMG! Thank you so much for the information on where the sea stone gem is! I finally have the crown of wonder, thanks to you!

Alphaowlbear

That’s great news – congratulations winning your Crown of Wonder!

Does anyone have any haunted hotel items they’d be willing to send or trade me?

Alphaowlbear

Hi locococoapuff – all I have extra is the Haunted Lobby Desk, the wallpaper, and some of the clothing pieces. Just let me know if you want them – nothing needed in return. alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – if anyone decides to purchase Estore points to get the promo Harvest Fox and Harvest Owl cookie dispensers, I would love to have one of each cookie, please. They are both so cute – wouldn’t it be wonderful to have such dispensers in real life, lol. Thanks so much, alphacat

blurayne

Hey @Alphaowlbear, I could not resist the Harvest Fox dispenser. Foxes are my favorite animal. I sent you the cookie I got from it. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Thanks so much, blurayne! I got it and stored it with all my other cookies :-) alphacat

Traveller

Hi @alphaowlbear I have sent you three cookies from my collection. LOL Sorry if I have sent them to you before. It turns out that I don’t have many cookie dispensers. May have to do something about that. Have a great day. Your friend Traveller

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much, Traveller! I did not have the milk and cookies and the star shape one, either. Let me know if you are ever looking for anything – I just might have it. alphacat :-)

Traveller

You’re very welcome! Anytime I can help, I will. You have been so helpful to me already.

Alphaowlbear

Thank you, everyone, for the cookies! I now have both the fox and owl to add to my cookie jars. WW friends are the best – have a great day! alphacat

Comments are closed.