I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,408 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – just looking for information/advice this morning. While out of town last week I visited a Dollar Store and had the good fortune of finding 2 boxes of trading cards. So far the majority of prizes have been unremarkable and I have to sort them out. Anyway – I did win several Mystery Pet Codes. Is there a way to find out which pet the mystery code reveals? If I go to the Adoption Center and enter the code the next screen shows a picture of the pet and then you are to pick the gender and type the pet’s name. There is an X at the top of the screen – so does that mean I can exit out before the adoption is completed and Is the pet code still good and can be used later? I know it sounds weird, but, although I love a mystery, I just can’t come up with good names on the spot for an unknown pet – I need to think about it for awhile. Thanks so much – ya’all are the best! alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@Alphaowlbear, clicking the X allows you to make sure a pet code works but to enter the code later. I have done this several times in the past and it also shows which Webkinz you will be able to adopt. Happy adopting and coming up with names.

dogfish

Hi Alpha, Yes, you can leave before you name the pet and use the code later. I do this all the time to check if a code is good before I give it away. I have several white terriers from TC that have pink bows in the hair and boy names. LOL Sometimes mystery is a bad thing. DF

Alphaowlbear

Thanks so much webkinz wonders and dogfish for that valuable info. Of course, all the codes are for really old pets – got the ubiquitous white terrier, crocodile, whimsy dragon, and tie dye frog. Just didn’t want to be surprised anymore – hahaha

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Awesome find. Just curious which dollar store? Dollar Tree? I may send the fam out searching. lol I agree with the name choice being important. Sometimes I can barely press the button because I am not really sure about the name I chose. lol ☺☺☺

Alphaowlbear

Hi libertynews – the cards I found were at Dollar Tree – one had two full boxes (25 packs per box) that I snagged and another location had about 10 packs. Each pack contained 1 sleeve of each card series, so 4 per pack. One store had the trading cards around the checkout registers, but the other store had them in the toy aisle. Lots of fun opening them and I’m still putting in codes – made too many errors and I get locked out of the code shop for 24 hours – LOL. Hope you find some, it’s been amusing. :-)

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Wow! That was lucky. Congrats on a great find. I am going to tell my aunt she goes to dollar tree all the time. lol

Nate4555

The struggle is real to come up with a good pet name, with one of my mystery pet codes I just chose the name Christmas XV since I found the code with a pack of cards that were given to me as a Christmas gift in 2015 (its’s a boy panda).

bubbashuka

Congrats, @Alphaowlbear! I was searching for NBA basketball cards recently at dollar tree and came across some webkinz cards, it actually made me extremely happy they still have them!! :)

Hello everyone… well I have had a well, not good day today in webkinz world trading room I saw a webkinz that had the cool pooch pool table and they wanted my wacky zingoz jeans for it and well to me its not a good trade so I tried other options and yeah…not so well… also found someone with the astral martian star bed (was gonna use that bed for my dex dangerous room (my bed room) and well found the username ash with peaches I treid to get it but well just like the pool table…. not so well…. so iam kinda down in the dumps considering those items are hard to find and well wasent expecting it to go well not good but anyways… :/ On topic does anyone have those retired leftover hockey theme items? like the hockey bed? goalie mask shelf? Hockey Side Table? Scoreboard Television? Hockey Coffee Table? or the Hockey Dining Table? if anyone has them or some let me know. if you wish to trade them please write what you want, and if anyone dosent have them that’s all right! :) I appreciate the time for everyone reading this. thanks! ` Blondie123BBB

blurayne

Thank you @dogfish for the absolutely fantastic gifts you sent me today. You are so very generous to everyone on this forum and I feel blessed to have you as a friend. If you ever need anything please let me know. Your friend BluRayne.

Nate4555

Hello Kind and generous Webkinz Friends, Just want to tell you how grateful I am for the awesome gifts of crocus flowers and rainbow tiles and other spring goodies that have been showing up in my mailbox. You are all amazing! Happy Easter/ Happy Spring, From Nate4555

I am looking for the PSIs for the original Bear Webkinz, the Pink Poodle, and the Black and White Cat. I am also needing all of the fall, winter, and spring Deluxe clothing. I will trade for anything I need. I also need the Skunk Baby Plush (from White Chocolate Eggs), the Presto Plush, and one of each election item from Webkinz Votes 2014 and several items from 2016.

bubbashuka

Hi! I can get you clothing. What’s your UN?

Comments are closed.