I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,684 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 4 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

orangeiscool

Hi Roxy616 – I just entered the forum for the first time in several days and discovered the news that your Mom had passed away My heart goes out to you and I want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are one of the most caring people I know despite the fact we have never actually met. Sending Hugs your way. longarms7/geenmama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, geenmama, Thank you so much for your kind words as well as your thoughts and prayers…It means the world to me! You’re an incredibly thoughtful and sweet person who has always been such a wonderful friend, for which I’m truly grateful. Also, I’m not sure if you have them by now or not, but I wanted to let you know that a friend (@Grandma001) has generously sent me the Hope and Presto Hamster Plushies so that I could pass them on to you for your collection, so I’ll send them right over. Does that only leave missing the 2005 Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear Plush, or have you been able to get that one? Really hope so… Wishing you and your family a very warm and joyous holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

orangeiscool

Roxy – Thank you so much for searching, finding and sending the Hope and Presto Plushies. You are truly an amazing friend. I am in awe with your ability to remember the wishes of so many others. Down to one missing plushie now – the Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear from 2005. I have faith it will turn up someday. Thanks also to Grandma001 for sending them on to you. May the holiday season bring you peace, love and fond memories. Hugs right back at you. – geenmama

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, I’m so very sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my dad two years ago and I still miss him so much. It’s so hard losing a parent. My heart goes out to you and you will be in my prayers. Your friend, animalmomkls

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Thank you so much for thinking of me and for your kind words, and I’m so very sorry to hear of your dad…I know how painful that must be for you, still, and please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, as well. I know what you mean…it’s so very heartbreaking to lose a parent, someone you’ve had by your side your entire life and then they’re suddenly gone, but I try to take comfort in the fact that they will always remain firmly in your heart, so in that essence, their spirit lives on. May you find comfort this holiday season in the cherished memories of times spent with your dad, and I thank you for always being such a generous, caring person and truly wonderful friend. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

@Roxy616 I am so sorry to hear that your mother passed away. I am sending my love, hugs and prayers. Your friend blurayne.

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @blurayne…I truly appreciate it. It means so much to have made such incredible and caring friends as those I’ve been lucky enough to come to know through Webkinz…The depth of support and generosity shown here is truly amazing, and I’m so grateful for all of you. Thank you, too, for your kindness and friendship, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

My dear friend Roxy, I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this holiday time and always. Big hugs, your friend frankie98

Roxy616

Thank you so much for your kind words, frankie…I truly appreciate it. Your friendship, and that of others on the forum, means more than I can even begin to tell you and has been such a comfort to me during these past months at a time when I needed it most. Wishing you a joyous holiday season, and thank you again for your caring and compassion. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

73kibarry

Roxy, I’m so sorry about your mom. My dad passed almost three years ago from issues with his liver from a medication. I am sending you love and strength, especially during this time of the year. You are a truly generous person with a heart of gold and i can’t stand thinking of you in pain. Your friend, KiBarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, Thank you so much for your kind words, and I’m so very sorry to hear about your dad…Losing a parent is heartbreaking, and you’re right, this time of the year can make the loss seem even more pronounced, but I hope that through this holiday season, the cherished memories of times spent with your dad will bring you some peace and comfort. Thank you, too, for being such a wonderful friend. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

EsorNorDorf

I’m so sorry for your loss, Roxy. Virtual hugs from me. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you only the best, and hope things do get better.

Roxy616

@EsorNorDorf, Thank you so very much for your thoughts and prayers…I appreciate it more than I can say, and I hope you have a truly wonderful holiday season. ~ Roxy <3

bonesbongo

Hi, I would like to start working on a new room. I’m looking for any items from the QUILTED CHRISTMAS ?? Box. These items which are also included in the 2019 GINGERKINZ GIFT STOCKING and the 2019 HOLIDAY GIFT STOCKING. If you have any extra items you don’t want and are willing to part with then I would love to get whatever you have. I have plenty to offer to trade for the items. Your friend ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

@bonesbongo, Sending you a Dining Table, Dining Chair, and Divider. Plan to buy a few more stockings at some point, so will be more than happy to send any other items I may get. Nothing needed in return. ~ Roxy

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Can’t thank you enough for the wonderful gift you sent. That was incredibly kind and generous of you. Hugs your friend ~shelkinz67

Comments are closed.