I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,383 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hello Webkinz Friends, Sally did another one of her fabulous Special Reports on Webkinz foods today. And, now that I have seen them, I must have them. LOL So, I’m now filling a fridge full of Flower foods. I was surprised at how few I had. I’m looking for the Flower Layer Cake, Wild Flower Porridge, Sparkleflower Sandwich, Flower Flapjacks, Flower Layer Cake, Fresh Flower Cocktail, Wild Flower Wrap, Flowerbed Flapjacks, Flower Powdered Sugar Cookie, Flower Petal Porridge, Wild Flower Fondue, Sparkling Flower Fondue, Frosted Flower Candy, Flower Lollipop, Marshmallow Flower and Delightful Flower Cookie. I think the last three are dispenser foods. I’m not sure if the Delightful Flower Cookie is out yet. Everything was just so pretty! Thanks, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

Hi Animalmom, I have all but three. I pulled them yesterday so will start sending. I don’t have the pets for the flower petal porridge, wild flower wrap or wild flower fondue, In case someone else has those. DF

animalmomkls

Hi @dogfish, Thanks so much. Also, would you mind sending me another Flower Tart. I think I want to keep the first one you sent me with all my Valentine Foods and Valentine Pets food collection. I’ve probably got weird and eccentric collection ideas. LOL. Thanks again for all your help! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

@animalmomkls I sent you the Wild Flower Fondue and 2 other random foods. Enjoy! Your Friend BluRayne.

animalmomkls

Hi blurayne, Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

ngeorgianow

Hey! I’m RHTQ1, and I’m looking for the green Academy PE shorts. Had several pairs, until my brother got on my account for a while and somehow lost them all. Claims to not remember; my guess is he sold them. He also did a bunch of other stuff (ie bought a room in a terrible place; I was SO happy when we got the ability to move rooms!) Anyway, now I need to replace them. Just the day before I had discovered how much I like them; they fit well on some of my harder-to-dress pets. (frogs, namely). I’m deluxe, so can offer some items in that strain, and also have been a pretty avid member for five years. Recently, I’ve missed stuff, but older stuff in that 5-year frame I should have. I admit, though, that I can’t trade too much for these. I’ve been scammed alot in the trading room, so I try to be cautious. I may also mention that I have too many friend requests out apparently; not sure if I can recieve. Fiona told me a while back to call in, but I’m hoping people will respond to them, and tbh, I have no time

dogfish

@ngeorgianow, HI, I’m sure I have some shorts just laying around. I don’t trade so no problem. I never need anything sent back to me. Oh and I also have a little brother and he recently recalled all my passwords. ROFL He loves moving those rooms, it’s a nightmare. He also likes making new accts, he’s up to 4 and never goes back. I’ll send you a FR now. DF

ngeorgianow

Thanks so much! I believe I responded to your request. (Checked yesterday and was happy to find requests working again) You have a VERY high family score; I’m impressed. Even if you expect nothing back, there has to be something I can send you. Think of it as a thank you? I’d just send something, but it’s hard to know what people will already have. Feel free to ask for stuff, I’m happy to send if I have. If you can’t think of anything, know that I have a good bit of vacation island (I was deluxe for a little while) stuff, in addition what was mentioned. Neo gothic rares are also one of my strong areas, though I have a bit of all themes.

ngeorgianow

Wow, that was super fast! The wings are amazing! Please tell me something I can send you in return!

dogfish

@ngeorgianow, Hi, I’m happy to help and seldom need any webkinz items. I’m a serious collector and maintain twenty storage accts. My main has the high family score because I can’t stop doing that heart thing LOL I know others that have twice that score. We are one big happy OCD family here. I actually beg people to not send me TY gifts. My main is so huge it glitches. How long ago did you trade? Did you know Cutieace or Freeze? Both big time traders. DF

ngeorgianow

By the way, I can totally relate to your brother. Mine would create a million accounts for the super surprise boxes alone ;). I haven’t left my account open since it happened (I had been letting him play smoothie moves, he loves it. I normally keep an eye on him, but had to go for an hour. Mom doesn’t know webkinz and did not notice his antics)

ngeorgianow

Well, feel free to ask if you need anything. On another account if needed. I wont send you a thank you gift, (only because you said you don’t want!) but maybe at least a letter ;D. As to when I last traded, I trade as often as I can. Which may seem like more during the summer, except the hard part is finding free time where I won’t be interrupted. My family has a true talent for interrupting, and I feel rude whenever I have to leave a trade early. I normally try to give some kind of gift for that. Sadly, I dont remember names well, or at least those that people use that aren’t users or pet names. All I can say about the names you mentioned is that I don’t recognize them, though that could mean nothing. I also don’t do estore, which is a big thing for most traders. Thank you again. I’m so glad I saw this forum, and that you responded!

Bonbonribbon

Is anyone willing to trade their Dance Practice Shoes? They’re a pink version of the Mint To Be Shoes, from the Rockers Zebra PSI outfit. I’ve been searching in the trading room for a while, with no luck, so I came here. Username is Vanillabunnya

Bonbonribbon

I’m also looking for the Rockers Braided Headband from the Rockers Cow outfit.

Nate4555

Hi @talulabear, I accepted your friend request and know you are in search of a Hippofridge. My account is not loading my rooms/map. Sent an email to customer service. Once I can access my rooms again I will send the fridge. Nate4555

talulabear

That is wonderful. I am so thankful. I had to email customer support this morning too with a simiilar problem. Glad to know it’s not just me. Talulabear

Nate4555

@talulabear When I switched pets I was able to get back in my rooms. Apparently now my problem is that my Harmony Crane is stuck in the sailing dock item and both are invisible. I sent you the fridge, hope you can soon get in your room and decorate. Nate4555

talulabear

I got it!!! I have never been so excited to put an item in a room before. I have had a spot for it in my egyptian room for years. Thank you so much! I put the window on the wall and the licorice cats in the fridge right away too! Talulabear.

hawk68

Does anyone have any spring sapling trees they don’t want? I am looking for them to put in my kiwi’s room. LMK and thanks :) chicklet711

Alphaowlbear

Hi chicklet711 – I found a couple saplings – sending them now – Enjoy! alphacat :-)

@aplhacat Thank you very much for the saplings :) ch711

Comments are closed.