I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have the bookshelf from the wheel of wow from the mobile app? Please let me know what you are looking for if you have one for trade! Thanks so much! My WUN is same as on here

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kittymade10

I have two!

kittymade10

Do you by any chance have the freaky forest flooring?

No, I’m sorry, I don’t! Is there anything else?

kittymade10

I am also looking for the princess palace wallpaper, sailor costume, and Christmas tree dress outfit. Do you have any of these? If not it’s OK I’ll send them for free!

kittymade10

Or even the bunkbed Hamic.

I checked, but I don’t have any of those. Thank you so much!!! I’ll make sure to keep on the lookout for any of these for you and if there’s anything you need in the future I’ll make sure to try to help you out then too!

amazingv100

Does anyone have the Antique Fashion Mirror? I can send you KinzCash. Thanks for looking! :)

Hey there amazingv100….I have the mirror…..I was wondering if you happen to have any mystery gift clothing or deluxe monthly clothes…..Please let me know…..Thanks iamawebkinzmom2

amazingv100

Hi! Sorry, I don’t have those items. I am actually cm200993 on Webkinz. Thanks for looking! :) @iamawebkinzmom2

Does anyone have the campaign items from dex and Dr. Quak for trade?

bepoodlepal

Hi @jessicarandolph, i believe i have most of those, no extra dr quack plush i think. Do you have a pumpkin patch throne or invisible car by any chance? Im also looking for the chef gazpacho stove from this months peek a newz. If not just lmk what else u have to trade.

Hi @bepoodlepal, I do not have any of those items sorry, I just started playing again after an 8th month break so I don’t have any newer items. Somethings that I do have: (deluxe items, I am deluxe) big city barrier and parking meter, other road tiles, blue and pink crystal rock cluster, most jumbleberry items (not the newer ones), country quilt chairs, rickety rotten staircase, wagon wheel display, victorian paths, orange oak tree rug, small inflatable jackolatern, water bowl, golden dragon statue, candy heart window. any of those interest you?

bepoodlepal

@jessicarandolph, if u have any of the wicker furniture from deluxe stuff or the spring fling fun slide, purple dragster or berry farm window. Also, if you have a bunch of stuff or something thats worth quite a bit id be certainly happy to add some stuff to the trade.

Did you mean the country kitchen window from the pickleberry jar? Ye sI have that the other things no. I have a happy halloween banner..don’t know if that is rare or not also have great white north throne.

bepoodlepal

@jessicarandolph, im interested in either of those things even though thats not what i meant by the window. So whichever is fine with me. If you arent already you’ll have to friend one of my sisters teamlover account since i cant send items from my account right now if the one of those options is okay with you.

@bepoodlepal I’ll send you the country kitchen window, All I need is the Dex sign and hat though. Thanks!

kittymade10

@bepoodlepal, I have the throne. What items do you have?

bepoodlepal

@kittymade10, i have a few psi, previous deluxe clothing and some exclusives. If there is something you want me to list completely or if there is a different item you want lmk.

kittymade10

I am looking for the Christmas tree dress, sailor costume, and the princess palace paper.

bepoodlepal

@kittymade10, i dont have those for trade unfortunately but i do have pom pom wedge boots, stunning head scarf or superkinz outfit if your interested in any of those.

kittymade10

I am interested in the pom-pom wedge boots, do you happen to have any mystery clothing items? If not can I have them, please? Thank you for trading with me! :)

bepoodlepal

@Kittymade10, please friend my sisters teamlover account and ill send the boots from there since i dont have much in the way of mystery. Ah i hope the kinzpost issue will be fixed soon for my main.

kittymade10

If I’m not already friends with her I will try her tomorrow. I hope you’re enjoy the throne!

bepoodlepal

@kittymade10 i sent you a fr from teamlover a day or two ago but didnt get a response. I understand if your busy, i just wondered if you got it

bepoodlepal

@kittymade, yup i got it just fine! I sent off yours earlier :)

kittymade10

Thank you so much! I’m not sure if I sent it to team lover or bepoodlepal. I’m glad you got it. :)

leenie

@jessicarandolph, I’ll send you random items that I collected recently.

Does anyone have the campaign items from dex and Dr. Quack for trade?

Hey there keuka01….I would love to trade for your good witch crown and the wiz scarecrow shoes…..I have 2 of the purple dragon shoes and a body for the costume….I also have the white sea captain trousers…..What else did you say you had for mystery gift clothing? Thanks iamawebkinzmom2

loue354

Thanks for trading keuka01…Anything else you are looking for? I will keep my eyes open for it….Thanks your friend IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

Sally Webkinz
          Key Master

Just a note: you cannot trade the Magic W Pajama Pants. Trading for codes is not permitted on this forum. You can only trade items that can be sent via KinzPost. Trading for codes, points, or any other form of currency is not allowed.

loue354

Ok thanks sally webkinz…..Now I am confused? I have received all the magic w pajama pieces from the estore by sending them to my account….Can you not send the magic w pajama pants by kinzpost and why would you have a code for them? Is that the only way you can get magic w pajama pants by code? Thanks loue354

Sally Webkinz
              Key Master

The only tradable piece of that outfit is the pacifier. Each of the others are non-tradable, so the only way you’d get them is by checking out with them in your eStore account and sending them to your WW account, or selecting to have them delivered to you via email as a Feature Code.

Thanks sallywebkinz…..Thanks for the information….Now I am very sorry that somehow I missed the giveaway for the magic w pants……

Comments are closed.