I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,661 replies, has 660 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 18 hours, 44 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I’m looking for the dark purple gem glasses (alexandrite?) that was on the wheel of wishes today please! My webkinz name is same as here

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kinzklipfan

Would anyone happen to have an extra Baby costume? It was available in the Kinzstyle Outlet around Halloween time, but I didn’t pick up enough of it. I’m making a nursery room and I already picked up a few onesies from GanzWorld Rewards but I would love a baby outfit or two. (The pieces are the diaper, bib, pacifier, and bonnet.) My username is clompie if we are not already friends. Thank you very much in advance!

pikachu7777

I only seem to have an extra bonnet, which I would be happy to send to you! I’ll keep checking my storage for the other pieces if no one else can send them :) Friend request will be from pikachu7777

Hi Roxy. Sorry I couldn’t respond the fourm pages have been flooded lately and I didn’t get to check. Was wondering if you had an extra window, vanity, chair, or divider. Also, thank you for the garnet tile and dress but I was able to receive one from webkinzplayer1212. I will pass it onto others if they need it. I’m trying to find some outdoor wallpapers which would look good with the monarch theme but all the good ones are estore. Do you have any suggestions for an outdoor indoor look using wshop? @webkinzplayer1212 Thank you for the bench it looks great and I’m hoping if you have one more of the bench. I was thinking of using a weathered coffee table for the bench and I’m wondering if you have one. Also thank you for the weathered table. Trying to incorporate an outdoor/indoor type of country cafe. I saw from your older post you have the aztec crown and cowgirl hat? Just want to make sure. Thank you all so much for the kindness and generosity for many years to come. Unicorn

@Roxy616 Sorry I didn’t get to respond to your posts yesterday. Been relaxing quite a bit some time and pages have been filling up so I would be grateful if you would send the bed along with the vanity, chair, rug and divider. Not sure what extras you have left since I was thinking to start a butterfly room. Thank you for the items and your friendship. Unicorn

nneehhaa2

Hi everyone! I’m still in need of 35 lightning bugs and grass tiles, if anyone has any extra that they’d be willing to share with me, I’d be happy to send stadium medals or PSF in exchange! Thank you for all and I hope everyone is staying safe and taking care of yourself and those around you! -nneehhaa

Comments are closed.