I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 14,820 replies, has 574 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello everyone, my username is assistanttabbay! I am looking for the ‘Chocolate Shop’ wallpaper and flooring, I have rare items from the Ancient Civilization, Neo Gothic, Persian, Medieval, and more themes if you need, plus some other rare/ cool, hard to get items. If you can help me out I’d greatly appreciate it! Please and thank you so much!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, There are no adequate words to express how very, very sorry I am to hear of your mom’s passing and the overwhelming grief that comes from such a devastating loss. They say time eventually “heals” such wounds, or, if not heals, at least eases the pain to a tolerable level of withstanding, and it is with this in mind that I hope the many treasured moments shared with her will bring you and your family peace, comfort, and, above all, the warmth of love to sustain you. Sending you love and hugs ~ Roxy <3

blurayne

Thank you @Roxy616, I appreciate your kindness. I am taking it day by day. Family and friends (including forum friends), have helped so much. blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Dear blurayne – I was so sorry when I read your post about your mother passing away. Losing a parent is so hard to bear and not a day goes by that I don’t think of mine – her birthday was two days ago. You will always miss her, but I hope that time will soften your grief and that cherished memories will help comfort you and your family. Hugs from your friend, alphacat

blurayne

Thank you @Alphaowlbear, Your well wishes and prayers are appreciated. I am still feeling quite lost, but all the love and support from this community has helped me greatly. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Happy Valentines Day to all my Webkinzs friends! Now for a mystery. I just noticed on my account that I have estore points? I never had any before so I never looked at it. Did someone send them to me? How did they get there? From Deluxe membership? I know nothing about the estore or points or how it works? Thanks for any insight> your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – an annual deluxe membership awards 3,000 Estore points per month – yay! What a happy surprise! You might have also gotten 5,000 when the deluxe was activated. Are the points on your Webkinz account? If so, you can spend your points at the Wshop – lots of Estore items are there. The little cash icon is different for regular Kinzcash items and Estore points items. Have fun shopping! Let us know what you got! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

I should have added that if your Epoints are appearing on your WW account, you do not need an Estore account to spend them at the Wshop :-)

Alphaowlbear

Me again, frankie98 – another possibility could be that a secret Cupid has been been sending gifts! Thank you, Secret Cupid! I was so surprised when I logged in my account to help answer Traveller’s question that she posted below. Many, many thanks for such a lovely gift! Have a great weekend!

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Thank you so much for the help. I think you are right about a secret cupid:) There are so amazing generous people on this forum and I am very thankful for the wonderful surprise. There are so many things that I would love to have that it will be hard to pick but so much fun:) Hope you have a great weekend as well! Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

Traveller

frankie98

Traveller! Big Hugs!!! To sweet:)

mirforbjs

I think from the Deluxe membership you got 3,000 points for January and another 3,000 points for February. You’ll also get 3,000 more the first week of March. Plus you probably have a secret cupid like Alphacat said. :D Happy shopping!

Traveller

@alphaowlbear I must have done something wrong, and now I can’t find your original post. :-( Can you tell me how to connect to Helping Paws, again. Thanks, your friend, a dodo Traveller

Alphaowlbear

Hi traveller – no problem at all – those posts were several pages back. Use the web version or the desktop app to do this – the mobile app does not show the icons you need. Log in your main account – click on the paw print icon on the family score heart. On the left side is the Helping Paws icon – click on that and you will get a page with a 6 letter code – do you see the * note at the bottom that says you have 30 days? Write down this code and then log in to your new secondary account. Click on the same paw print icon to get to the MY Pets page and click on the HP icon – I hope this is where it will let you enter that code to link your accounts. I hope this works – I linked mine when I started my HP account, but I thought there was a grace period to do it afterwards, but maybe I’m wrong about that. If not, you may have to try customer service – let me know how it works out – have a great weekend! alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Finally got it done. The paw print icon is now on the pets page when you switch between pets or go to count your medallions. Thanks so much for your patience. I also finally got a runway into the Newz that was free of 502s! By the time you read this, it will be Monday. hope you had a great weekend.

Comments are closed.