I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Is there a deluxe member who has the deluxe kinzstyle clothing from the new winter line? I need all of the deluxe pieces, and two pairs of the red cat eye glasses. Let me know what you are looking for!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShanTilley

Hi Chivalrousllama, it’s AuntLulu123. I will be happy to send you all the deluxe kinzstyle clothing from the new winter line, including the two pairs of glasses. You know you don’t need to send me anything in return, I like helping out whenever I can. We’re already friends, I’ll start sending the items today. Take care, my friend! :)

Thank you so much!!!! You’re the best!! I really appreciate all the help you have given me :)

ShanTilley

Hi Chivalrousllama! You’re very welcome! I enjoy sending things to you if I have them because you are always so appreciative. ;) Your friend AuntLulu123.

Does anyone have red delicious, golden delicious, or candy apple seeds from the fall fest? Let me know what you are looking for! Thanks :)

leenie

I am looking for the Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper and flooring. I have the following for trade: sparkling gem wallpaper, sparkling gem flooring, Country Kitchen Wallpaper, Weathered Barn Wallpaper, Weathered Barn Flooring, and rare furniture. Thanks for looking.

leenie

I no longer need the wallpaper/flooring.

2003pitbull

Hi Holliegirl, I have the following items from the classic gaming room theme: chair of diamonds, crown me trophy stand, game time canopy lamp, games under glass dining table, and game board wall clock. Items that I’d be interested in: chocolate shop uniform, batty bat hat, bag of kinz cash bean bag chair, cave bed, were wolf mask. Let me know if you are still interested. 2003 pitbull

holliegirl

@2003pitbull Thank you! I am interested in the chair or diamonds, games under glass dining table, and the game board wall clock as priorities, but I would also like the crown me trophy stand. Would i be bale to trade that for everything you asked for except the cave bed? I’m only willing to trade the cave bed for the Game Piece Poster bed. My UN is Holliegirl, let me know if you’re good with this trade!

2003pitbull

@Holliegirl yes, that trade would work for me. I can not add you, When I try it says my list is full (it is not). Maybe you can add me? My user name is 2003pitbull

holliegirl

@2003pitbull It turns out that I don’t have a bag of kinz cash bean bag chair. I thought I had one left but it turns out I don’t. Is there something else you would trade for the crown me trophy stand? If you trade it to me before reading this, I will happily mail it back if there’s nothing else you want. Thanks!

Do you still have the alpine hat? If not I can still send the crown me trophy stand.

2003pitbull

Ooops sorry – that was me (MockingJay1963) I forgot to sign out of my mom’s account and sign in on mine. I would like the alpine hat if you still have it, if not I will send the have couple of them

holliegirl

@2003pitbull I traded that one away earlier, I’m sorry

holliegirl

@2003pitbull I traded the alpine hat away earlier, I’m sorry

2003pitbull

That’s okay. I’ll send you a stand. I don’t think I have the seaweed skirt.

boorepko

@2003pitbull – I sent along two Colour Storm Trophies ….I hope you got them. …boorepko

2003pitbull

@boorepko Yes. I did get them! Thank you SO MUCH!! I sent a thank you, but I’d love to send something you want or need. Is there a specific item or items that you are looking for? I have rare, uncommons, deluxe items, collection event items, so it is quite possible I have it

boorepko

@2003pitbull – Actually, there is one thing that I keep missing out on, it is the Neo Gothic Bed and Sofa. If you have extras of either one of those I would love to have one. Otherwise – I am not in need of anything at this time – But, if you are like me and feel the need to send something along (I can’t get something and not send somethng back) I like strange items, weird, bizarre, things that have no real purpose. …boorepko

@boorepko I have an extra neo gothic bed I can send you. You are no longer on my friends list so I sent a request.

2003pitbull

@boorepko, I think I have a bed, not sure about the couch. I will check. Thanks again!

2003pitbull

I did not have the couch, but sent a bed.

boorepko

@jessicarandolph – Thank you for the gift. (Many older friends seem to be missing from my list, not sure what happened there). Is there anything you are in need of? I know you have been trading for many years now, but maybe I can help you out…Send me a “in need of list”. …boorepko

boorepko

@dogfish – I’m pretty sure HAPPYFEET56 is you…Thank you so very much for the gifts. I know you don’t want anything in return, but I will continue to send along the Academy food, when I can. If at any time you want me to stop send me three red apples. …boorepko

I am only in need of winterfest floor tiles if you have any extra. Otherwise nothing needed. (especially because it looks like two other people sent you the bed too lol)

boorepko

@2003pitbull – Thank you for the Neo Gothic Bed. jessicarandolf also sent me one, so if you would like it back let me know. If you don’t want it back I will send it along to my daughter. She needed one also. (I hope you don’t mind me re-gifting). @jessicarandolph – I think I have a couple of flooring tiles. I think you are looking for the ones with the footprints. I will send them along tonight. Thanks again. …boorepko

boorepko

@HAPPYFEETS56 – Thank you so very much for the Neo Gothic Couches. If I am wrong about you being dogfish, let me know if there is anything you wish in return. I feel guilty when I accept a gift without giving in return. Thanks again. …boorepko

@MidnightFireflies17 Hi! Do you still have the Fabulous Staircase Slide up for trade? My UN is Izmir123 in WW. Thanks! :)

Comments are closed.