I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,809 replies, has 824 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 5 hours, 12 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenelsa5

can someone send a curved and straight green creek tile. thanks! my username is froznelsa5 thanks!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi frozenelsa5 – please send a friend request to alphacat2 – I can send the creek tiles you need.

frozenelsa5

hey @Alphaowlbear i need you to send me the request. i have 8 invitations laying out. thanks! tyvm.

frozenelsa5

can someone send one curved green creek tile and one straight green or purple creek tile. thanks my user name is frozenlsa5 tanks!

ultrasonic3

Oh my goodness! I was scrolling through my dock and came across 2 aquamarine butterfly trees! You should have seen how big my eyes got. I did not get a notification that they were added to my account which is strange, but maybe because it’s Sunday. Thank you dear friend! I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends that I’m not sure which one sent it. I hope you reply because I love to remember my special friends when I see special gifts in my home. I love this gift and really appreciate your generosity! My two favorite things wrapped into a tree which I also love! @roxy616 I love the gifts you sent me on Friday, and was rushing with my message to you because I wanted the message to get through moderation so you would know how happy I am! I am sorry it was so short but please know I really appreciate your generosity and friendship! Love and hugs, Ultra

@ultrasonic That is so very odd that you did not get a notice of the trees being sent to you because it was black Friday shopping and that’s been over a week ago. I’m glad that you found them. We got those trees in a challenge or a gift but they were not kinz postable. As I was scrolling along all the many specials they popped into my cart and with a swoosh to your account. As you said the perfect collision, butterflies and a tree. Isn’t the animation awesome. I had no hesitation in knowing you would love them :) I do wish they would let us know who has sent us gifts but eventually I would have mentioned it to you since I know you absolutely acknowledge gifts you receive and are always so appreciative of them. So mystery solved :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 Thank you so much!! The animation is amazing! I wonder if they got backlogged from all the Black Friday shoppers. Poof, they appeared like magic yesterday! At first I thought I was dreaming. I was so happy it wasn’t a dream. That was so sweet of you! I still love the animated butterfly windows you gave me a while back. My home is full of what I love! The ocean, butterflies, purples items, nature and lots more! My happy place! Have a great week! Love and hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

Hey @Animalgirl4eva_ I saw you’re post back in My Want List, and I’m sorry it took me so long to reply to it. Um… the only way you can get the Soft Grey Dining Table is if you ask for it on this page because there was a certain time you get it. You can’t get it now. I’m really sorry. If I get an extra I’ll send one to you! My UN is frozenanna2. Idk if were already friends. And, yes I know that there’s a Ganz Store. I get a lot of moneyz everyday. Anyway, thanks for the help! ;) Love always, frozen.

alexutzy97

Hi everyone!! I am also looking for the Holly Jolly Sweater from Pick a newz this month. I want to dress all my pets in one and take a family photograph of them playing in the snow that I want to add to my Christmas tree. If anyone has an extra that would love to send or trade we would really apreciate it. I can send other pick a newz prizes, or kc, or food. Thank you very much! I am alexutzy97 <3

Alphaowlbear

What a cute idea! I just sent 3 sweaters – nothing needed back – I’m happy to pass along some extra clothes. Have fun with your family photo! alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear You’re the best to help her out with the sweaters!

Comments are closed.