i need zodiac!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need zodiac!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I need any fire except halo. I need anything of everything but earth. Tell me your price!

CCCCC, I’ll send the rest of the earth set tomorrow. Enjoy!

oh sorry, momofredheadboys. sorry! try again! marisprincess

I tried friending you so I could send you my extra Zodiac, but you denied it. Oh well.

are you sure you don’t need anything? an yes, i do need any zodiac, well, i need earth now because i can’t find mine :’(

Okay, I’ll send over the the two pieces I mentioned and LMK if you’d like the earth pieces as well. You don’t need to send anything if you don’t want to. :) Thanks.

Hey CCCCC! Let me look and see which pieces I have of what, and I’ll get back to you. I’ll make a list and you can just LMK which pieces you’d like me to send. Nothing needed in return, thanks.

Hmm, must’ve gifted most of them already, sorry about that lol. I know you don’t need earth, which is what I have the full outfit of, of course lol. If you’d like, I have the Fire Pants and Air Top I could send if you’d like. LMK, thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.