i need zodiac!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need zodiac!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I need any fire except halo. I need anything of everything but earth. Tell me your price!

momofreadheadboys- i’m ok with c5. Anonymous usually calls me CX5. Horse121-do you need anything on my trading list? go to my forum; trading trading &guess what! TRADING! to see my list.

horse121

yup, already got fire bottoms. :( sorry! ***horse121****

i have earth bottoms, but i need air hat. do you need fire pants? i have 2 of them, and is willing to trade.

here’s a list of what i have, and what i need- Haves; Fire Halo, Full Earth, air Shirt, Water shoes, and Halo, air pants, fire pants, fire shoes. NEEDS; Fire Shirt, Air Hat thing, water shirt and pants, and thats about it. if i missed anyting PLMK

horse121

i have air hat and earth bottoms. i would love to trade for other zodiac costume pieces. ***horse121****

Hi horse121. If you list what you are looking for and your UN I will send them to you as I find them. As long as crazycooter doesn’t need them. I promised her my extras first, but can help others out as well. Just let us know what you still need. By the way Crazy, I’m going to start calling you C5, lol.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.