~ I really need cocoa cafe booths and VIP Booths! ~ By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I really need cocoa cafe booths and VIP Booths! ~ By ferretfriend

This topic contains 46 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>I really need these booths!! I need several of each! Please let me know if you have these and what you’d like! :) ~ferret
    </p>

jewels250

Hey Ferret, since you need several I sent you one to help out. Enjoy!

JEWELS

adama123

I have the coco cafe booth! Can you post a list of sig. or estore?

nuttybuddy

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:00 PM

I really need these booths!! I need several of each! Please let me know if you have these and what you’d like! :) ~ferret

Hey FF

I think the glam gorilla is Septembers pet of the month. I already traded away one vip booth because I have no need for it so if you dont get one by septemeber, let me know because I will adopt the virtual glam gorilla to get the pet of the month loot bag and extra plays….not for the psi lol so I will just gift you the VIP booth of you havent gotten it in trade by then :D

NB

i have vip booth, only 1. if u mean the glamourous gorilla psi, then yeah. lmk your thoughts!

-4pb-

hey my ferret loving friend! your in luck, i JUST
      got the coca cafe’ booth! i’m intrested in SIG. PSI. nothing specific.
      just cool stuff. or promo items. then again i’m looking for slips and shuts.
      PLMKSNOL if you have anything!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.