~ I really need cocoa cafe booths and VIP Booths! ~ By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I really need cocoa cafe booths and VIP Booths! ~ By ferretfriend

This topic contains 46 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>I really need these booths!! I need several of each! Please let me know if you have these and what you’d like! :) ~ferret
    </p>

adama123

Hmm since Jewels needs the oasis, you can trade her but I do not really need the frozen pond. Have anything else? LMK!

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-22 at 04:49 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-22 at 04:11 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-22 at 04:08 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-22 at 02:40 PM
      Woo hoo it posted!!
      Fudgey-
      I can offer a sunny savannah oasis or frozen fountain if add a little bit, or I have retired exclusives and other cool stuff. :) LMK!
      Nutty-
      Let me test it out in my room first….then I’ll get back to you. But I’d need to give you something in return….so LMK what you need. :)
      Jewels-
      Aww, Thanks, you’re so great. :) What can I send you in return?
      I forgot who else posted – I’ll get to you in a sec
      ferret

hmm…. i like both lots. also thanks for high heel piano!
      you won’t belive what i traded for it! anyway, i think i like the oasis more.
      i can add another PSI if you want. PLMKSNOL

Fudgey
      I saw what you traded it for. My post must not have gone through.
      That was my intention when I traded it to you, to get you something good. Rockerz go for more than they’re worth, like shuts. I saw you got them, too.
      I think I might trade the oasis to Jewels, I’ll have to check with her. Sorry. :(

oh okay. um….. on my forum that posted i wonderd if you’d
      do wallpapers (and floors if you want) with the booth for both thing i wanted.
      i can see you don’t really want to now….. but LMK

Hmm….I might do that, but its a stretch. Let me hear from Jewels first then I’ll get back to you. :)

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-22 at 04:11 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-22 at 04:08 PM

Woo hoo it posted!!
      Fudgey-
      I can offer a sunny savannah oasis or frozen fountain if add a little bit, or I have retired exclusives and other cool stuff. :) LMK!
      Nutty-
      Let me test it out in my room first….then I’ll get back to you. But I’d need to give you something in return….so LMK what you need. :)
      Jewels-
      ferret

hmm…. i like both lots. also thanks for high heel piano!
      you won’t belive what i traded for it! anyway, i think i like the oasis more.
      i can add another PSI if you want. PLMKSNOL

Fudgey
      I saw what you traded it for. My post must not have gone through.
      That was my intention when I traded it to you, to get you something good. Rockerz go for more than they’re worth, like shuts. I saw you got them, too.
      I think I might trade the oasis to Jewels, I’ll have to check with her. Sorry. :(

oh okay. um….. on my forum that posted i wonderd if you’d
      do wallpapers (and floors if you want) with the booth for both thing i wanted.
      i can see you don’t really want to now….. but LMK

nuttybuddy

Woo hoo it posted!!
      Fudgey-
      Nutty-
      Jewels-
      ferret

FF

As soon as I adopt the virtual pet in september, I will find out if you still need/want the booth, if you do, itis yours! Nothing needed in return, please consider it a gift :D

NB

ferretfriend

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-22 at 03:34 PM

Woo hoo it posted!!
      Fudgey-
      Nutty-
      Jewels-
      ferret

The VIP booth is a gift but did you still want to trade for the Cozy log Hideaway? Do you still have the Sunny Savannah Oasis? PLMK
      JEWELS

Yes, I do still need the hideaway. :)

I do still have the oasis. Do you need it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.