IF U HAVE THE NEO GOTHIC T.V CLICK HERE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IF U HAVE THE NEO GOTHIC T.V CLICK HERE

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  doodles3362 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

37Rusty

I do

summergirl404 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 06:06 PM

morningshine:i really need the t.v i can get u really good items please friend me my username is ksaavedra
      gummy bears: i will try to get food promos

thx! but u no what i mean bye ” food ” promos right ! ? i’m most want of all the “food” promos is the cheeseburger costume . it’s ok if u get something else but thats my fav ! ^-^ if u don’t find the cheeseburger costume and u have 2 diced between a burger vs. candy hat can u get the burger ! ? gummy~ p.s is it ok if u find 2 promo foods can i have them both coz’ i haven’t seen many t.v’s and its really rare and it just’s seems fare 2 me, but if u can’t thats ok 2 ! tip : i’ve seen a lot of promo ” foods ” i couldn’t get coz’ they didn’t like my stuff . there in the webkinz world category ! gotta go now be back on at 7:00 ish !

morningshine:i really need the t.v i can get u really good items please friend me my username is ksaavedra
      gummy bears: i will try to get food promos

morningshine wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:36 PM

hi i have the neo gothic tv the couch the nightstand and the coffee table PLMK if interested

i have it ! i’m looking 4 promo food costumes . gummy~ p.s and e-store points .

morningshine

hi i have the neo gothic tv the couch the nightstand and the coffee table PLMK if interested

37Rusty

I do

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.