If webkinz were (real in life form) which one would you pick?

Home Forums Questions – Archives If webkinz were (real in life form) which one would you pick?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

animaljam247

if webkinz were real in life form which would you pick? i would pick the ARCTIC FOX.

belle81502

i would say an irish terrier

opzyeah

I would pick all the cats and wild cats (i am like the BIGGEST CAT LOVER i know. No offense to the other people who like cats a lot— Doubt that there is a lot cuz dogs r the most popular)

I LOVE CATS!!!!! I have two real cats :)

That’s so cool OCarinaoftime! What type of cats are they? On webkinz I have the black cat webkinz and I really want to get the Pretty Kitty webkinz! I love cats as well! And I really want to get some real Siamese kittens(you know the song;We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don’t please…) Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Toothless32

I would choose all of the dragons.

Does Toothless stand for the dragon in the movie “How to train your dragon” ?

buck2087

hmmm all of the wolves, signature german shepherd, and… the arctic fox

chillylily

I would pick the Signature Endangered Red Wolf and the Cupcake Pup.

meow12345

I would pick the tickled pink cat and the ally cat.

opzyeah

chillylily, what is your favorite animal? I <3 cats.

robotkoala

Man! That’s a tough one! I’d pick the Clover Cat, the Cuddly Koala, the Cherry Blossom Bird, the Brilliant Bandit, the Calico Cat, the Tree Kangaroo, the Kangaroo, the Charcoal Cat, the Clydesdale, the Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra, the Hippo, the Husky, the Koala, the Lamb, the Canary, and all of the other webkinz I own. ( I have all that I listed.)

The Clydesdale is a real type of horse. I have it in webkinz form. It was my second webkinz pet and I named her Charlotte!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.