If you could have a webkinz of any cartoon character, who would it be?

Home Forums Questions – Archives If you could have a webkinz of any cartoon character, who would it be?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Toothless32 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

If you could make a webkinz of ANY cartoon character, Who would it be?

some sort of my little pony friendship is magic Webkinz, like rainbow dash, Derpy hooves, twilight sparkle or princess Luna. i would however like the body shape to be correct (and the mouth shape- the company never gets the mouth shape right!-) the psi for rainbow dash would be a whole bunch like the endangered Webkinz she would have a clouds dale floor and wallpaper and a rainbow movie screen would be cool!

abislu1

Oh! And the PSI would be T.A.R.D.I.S.Would make noises dissappear and reappear. :)

abislu1

Dr whooves or Derpy Whooves

Hmm good question but it would have to be a Character from Over the Hedge that movie was SO epic. Okay so the cutest character from over the hedge are the little baby hedge -hogs or what ever they are ,but any of the Characters are pretty epic so it doesn’t matter much. I most likely would not buy one just because they would be kinda cheap. Personally I think Ganz should not so the whole cartoon webkinz thingy.

KatyKat24

pluto

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.